3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SQUM.OB...Sector: Services...Industry: Security & Protection Services

Started by setravis, August 14, 2005, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

A great looking chart that has caught my attention.
Above the 50-day ma,approaching the 200-day ma
Volume @ 1,196,900
Average Volume (3 month) 149,057

*************************************************************
Sequiam Corp
300 Sunport Lane
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 407-541-0773
Fax: 407-240-1431
Web Site: http://www.sequiam.com

DETAILS   
Index Membership: N/A
Sector: Technology
Industry: Internet Service Providers
Employees (last reported count): 12


BUSINESS SUMMARY   
Sequiam Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engages in the development, marketing, and support of Internet and print enterprise-wide software products that enable users to acquire, manage, personalize, and present information. It operates in two segments, Information Management, and Safety and Security. Information Management segment includes the company's Internet remote print suite of software products and interactive Web-based technologies, as well as its application service provider, Internet service provider, consulting, application integration, and other custom Web development and software development services. Safety and Security segment includes fingerprint biometric access control systems technology and a secure safe, called BioVault. The company was founded in 1999 by Nicholas H. VandenBrekel. It was formerly known as Wedge Net Experts, Inc. and changed its name to Sequiam Corporation in 2002. Sequiam Corporation is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

David Randolph

This chart caught my eye too, in fact it is one of the 11 penny stock charts I'm considering and studying today.

The medium and long term trend is down, as we can see on the chart below with a standard error channel attached. Probably SQUM.OB needs a big fundamental shift for this downtrend channel to be broken on the upside. Do you read something very powerful on the fundamental front?

If not, probably this is just another test to the upper limit of the downtrend channel.

Since the stock can't go below 0, we need to consider the semi-log chart, or eventually any downtrend or downtrend channel would be broken on the upside. I see an important resistance coming on that scale too.

We'll dig some more, I hope I get your help  ;)


setravis

Active in the pre-market
+12.50%
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Moving on up...... ;D
+21.88%......Volume @ 1.6 million
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

looks like a g-pattern to me setravis  ;)  hmm.. thinking of getting in.  Nice pick (applaud)


setravis

Quote from: eliteG on August 15, 2005, 12:22:20 PM
looks like a g-pattern to me setravis ;) hmm.. thinking of getting in. Nice pick (applaud)



Good morning or should I say Afternoon.
Don't tell anyone G, That g-pattern thing was to have been top secret... ;)
Pull the trigger my friend...it looks like it is going!I'm in ;D
Have a Great day with your trades.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

nice move here on SQUM.  Dont you like saying that? SQUM.  Especially when it has a powerful g-pattern.. man o man.  Nice setravis nice.  ;D

setravis

Quote from: eliteG on August 15, 2005, 03:55:37 PM
nice move here on SQUM. Dont you like saying that? SQUM. Especially when it has a powerful g-pattern.. man o man. Nice setravis nice. ;D


The G-Pattern........Thank you G-Man
A great Day.Blasted the 200-day MA...and blasted me out of my seat! ;)
The G-Pattern rock....... ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis


A little breather,now lets see if we can head higher.
Support @ 0.20...0.29...0.17   
Resistance @ 0.22...0.26...0.28
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

I'm kind of excited about this one setravis.. you watching?  Its acting very nice today.  You know anything about these guys?  I was really impressed with the website.  I own some.  8)

setravis

#10
A very good looking day.
*********************************************************
• SEQUIAM CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Assets, Financial Statements and Exhibits
EDGAR Online (Thu 6:09am)  
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Quote from: eliteG on September 02, 2005, 02:23:43 PM
I'm kind of excited about this one setravis.. you watching? Its acting very nice today. You know anything about these guys? I was really impressed with the website. I own some. 8)

What's up Elite? I think we were posting those last ones around the same time.
I had to go back and add the chart.I don't know any more about them than you.
I like that website also.They are looking very impressive today.
Make some $$$$ on it.A great looking cahrt..........
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

Quote from: setravis on September 02, 2005, 02:40:18 PM
Quote from: eliteG on September 02, 2005, 02:23:43 PM
I'm kind of excited about this one setravis.. you watching? Its acting very nice today. You know anything about these guys? I was really impressed with the website. I own some. 8)

What's up Elite? I think we were posting those last ones around the same time.
I had to go back and add the chart.I don't know any more about them than you.
I like that website also.They are looking very impressive today.
Make some $$$$ on it.A great looking cahrt..........

Hey Set  :) Its been a good week.  How are you doing?  Any Katrina issues for you?

Today I knew the market would suck but I couldn't figure out how to take advantage of it.  I think we are in for a serious decline Monday(Nasdaq).  So I am mostly cash, but I like SQUM.(nice transition huh)

So SQUM looks really slick.  Great chart.  I will do some TA and get it up in this thread.  If my feeling is correct(a feeling based on TA, experience, market conditions, and the flipping of a coin) this thread will be very popular next week. 

Going to work on the chart.   ;D

gmarc66

Hi Setravis and Eliteg!

Do u think it is better to pick up some shares now of SQUM, its at .275...or wait until next week as Elite says next week market will be in a decline..therefore do u thiink SQUM will dip in price?

thanks very much,

julia

nice pick as usual ;D

setravis

Quote from: gmarc66 on September 02, 2005, 02:59:40 PM
Hi Setravis and Eliteg!

Do u think it is better to pick up some shares now of SQUM, its at .275...or wait until next week as Elite says next week market will be in a decline..therefore do u thiink SQUM will dip in price?

thanks very much,

julia

nice pick as usual ;D

Hi,Julia.
Let EliteG " The Wizard "do a TA on the chart.He will get it posted soon.
Let him lay some of that knowledge on us.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis