3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Donation page and ad bocker

Started by metro, August 17, 2005, 05:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metro

I use Firefox and use an ad blocker so never see ads...

On your doation page there is a line that says:

"The donation amount is up to you, you can donate from $1 to $750 each time using this Paypal secure payment button:"

But there is no button if you use an ad brocker...

I then figured I could open the page in regualar Windows explorer - not IE and then I could see the button. Alt text should be used with image files...

Ramsburg


Good point metro...

The donation button was provided by Paypal, I have to see about that ;)

thanks
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account