3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

HYRF

Started by David Randolph, August 17, 2005, 06:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCScott

David & Frederick:

Since so many of us are also in EYII and the issues are so closely related, would you agree we should have updates for EYII brought into this fourm.

Thanks,

Scott
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

rickjust


eggman11

I third that. I think having EYII updates in this thread is a good idea, too

basonista

Quote from: KCScott on October 03, 2005, 09:16:02 AM

Since so many of us are also in EYII and the issues are so closely related, would you agree we should have updates for EYII brought into this fourm.


Agreed!  :)

David Randolph

Ok guys, here's what I'll do. Tomorrow I'll buy another $1,000 of EYII.OB for it to join the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio and then have a daily update. Allright?  :)

KCScott

Quote from: David Randolph on October 03, 2005, 12:01:42 PM
Ok guys, here's what I'll do. Tomorrow I'll buy another $1,000 of EYII.OB for it to join the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio and then have a daily update. Allright?  :)

JMO, I'd buy it right now while it's sitting there at .096 - The 5 day RSI is bottomed out and it may jump by day end.

If I wasn't 80,000 shares in, I'd pick some more up.
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

David Randolph

Quote from: KCScott on October 03, 2005, 12:07:30 PM
Quote from: David Randolph on October 03, 2005, 12:01:42 PM
Ok guys, here's what I'll do. Tomorrow I'll buy another $1,000 of EYII.OB for it to join the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio and then have a daily update. Allright?  :)

JMO, I'd buy it right now while it's sitting there at .096 - The 5 day RSI is bottomed out and it may jump by day end.

If I wasn't 80,000 shares in, I'd pick some more up.

No, I can't, because of two reasons:

1) Everything I make on the stock market has a previously made plan, I don't decide to buy or sell anything with the market opened, unless I've planned to do so with the market closed.

2) I make a plan or analysis before I buy or sell any stock. That plan must be shared with all 3 SOF members, so they can react to it before or at least at the same time as I do.

If I bought the stock now how would it be possible for other members to do the same, at the same time? If the stock went up then everybody would complaint because they were not looking at the website at this particular time of the day and our service would lose value over time.

80,000 shares is already a good position for this penny stock, though the fundamentals are very attractive, nothing is more important than risk control in the stock market, so if I were you I would stay put with those 80,000 and wait some time ... there are other great opportunities in the market, just give me some time to look for them  :)

KCScott

I respect that David.

I just wish my 80,000 were at .096 rather than .12  :P

I had my finger on the button the morning it jumped to .16 but didn't pull the trigger.
I'm not sure I have the discipline or intuition to know when to sell.

What are your thoughts, based on the pattern we see of EYII:




Of setting a plan to sell around .15-.16 for the next spike and then buying back in on the next pull back?

Thanks as always
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

David Randolph

QuoteOf setting a plan to sell around .15-.16 for the next spike and then buying back in on the next pull back?

No, no, I wouldn't do that ... beware, when supply is over from the option and warrants holders EYII.OB will shoot much higher than that and then you won't have time to grab anymore shares. You have too many of them, that's why you feel so anxious. I would sell just 5,000 now for psychological purposes only and hold the rest of the 75,000 for the big push that's coming. Please read my comparison between AMEP and EYII on the Double or Nothing thread.

That's what I would do, but of course you do what you please with your money. Good luck  :)

KCScott

EYII only represents 6% of my stock trading portfolio, and far less % of my total portfolio. 
It's not a financial urgency, but rather an idea based on how I've seen the stock move.

I an really just learning how to trade at this point. My old method of buy and hold produced less than stellar results so now I'm attempting to actively manage some of my assets.

I'll continue to show patience with EYII - Thanks Again
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

422fwhp

You nailed it KC...PATIENCE!!!  I too, have had the "lack of patience" curse and I applaude David again for helping me be patient with the daily updates and encouragement...it truly helps.

As for EYII, I have a wide range of price points, mainly because I bought at .125 but I also managed to grab a .07, .085, and today at .094

...will trim some after the BIG ONE!   ;)

shawFund

HYRF break-out soon.


David Randolph

Shawfund said it all, HYRF.OB is ready to breakout soon. This penny stock will probably close above $1 and that will clear the way for another powerful advance phase.

bigdogs99999

We are getting some more help!  Coverage of the type we like to see.  I bought some more - now if EYII would get added to the mix!!!   ;D  Dave

RALEIGH, NC--(MARKET WIRE)--Oct 4, 2005 -- HydroFlo, Inc. (OTC BB:HYRF.OB - News) today announced that New York-based Wasserman Morris & Company, an independent investment research firm, began its initial coverage of the Company.

Wasserman Morris & Company initiated coverage with a report that upgraded the previous price target from $0.47 to $2.10 well above its current trading price while maintaining a "Speculative Buy." Their report is available for viewing at http://www.wassermanmorris.com.

In the latest report Wasserman Morris & Company's analysts explained, "We raised the previous price target from $0.47to $2.10 per share and maintained the Speculative Buy Rating of HYRF's common stock. In our opinion, HYRF is succeeding in building a portfolio of companies in the water market that will enjoy cost and revenue synergies."

Wasserman Morris & Co. is an equity research firm providing un-biased research for significantly under-followed small cap companies. Wasserman Morris & Co. distributes its research to a broad audience of institutional and individual investors seeking information on under-followed small cap stocks.
"Men make counterfeit money; in many more cases, money makes counterfeit men."

David Randolph

News on HYRF.OB: Wasserman Morris & Co. Initiates Coverage and Issues Research Report for HydroFlo With Price Target Upgrade to $2.10

Just $2.10? I guess they'll need to upgrade the stock again in the future  ;D Let's see if this upgrade is able to help HYRF.OB close above $1 today, I hope so  :D