3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Broker Talking

Started by Silver Wolf, May 25, 2005, 11:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Wolf

I have an account in Interactive Brokers.
I quite happy with the service, but it isn't possible to trade pennie stocks.

Which broker can you guys advice for trading stocks and pennie stocks, with nice fees and open to foreing owners.

Thanks

SW

john_ancora


For what I know, I think IB let you trade pennie stocks.
I use Ameritrade.
John Ancora

setravis

try checking out ....www.lowtrades.com
Ed
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

The_Smaker

The Smaker

eliteG

I use terranovaonline.com and I cant say enough good about them.  They support the realtick platform which is truly amazing.

http://www.terranovaonline.com/

http://www.realtick.com/

agatto2

Hi Elite G

Do you use the realtick full? I really need to get a platform and broker thanks for the posts.

eliteG

Hi agatto2,

I use realtick full.  My broker Terranova refunds me any fee for it if I trade more 50 trades/month.

agatto2

Hay again, why do you think the real tick program is so amazing? I am seriously thinking to get very soon, and it looks good on paper, but your opinion is greatly appreciated. Also how is their stock screener?   thank you eliteg     tonyg

sebfr

Hi,

just few words about discount brokers...Today there is a lot of brokers offering low commissions (for me < 7.00$). Here is a list :

http://www.lowtrades.com/

https://www.firstrade.com/en_us/home.htm

http://www.marscoinvestments.com/

http://www.sogoinvest.com/

Which broker do you use for trading stocks and pennie stocks ? Someone any experience with one of this list ?

Thank you