3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

INSN.OB

Started by Ramsburg, August 18, 2005, 10:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

I've made several trades on this micro penny during the last months... This is a very technical penny, and buying near the support has proven to be a good strategy...
This time I'll give another shot, but for the «3 Pennies On Fire» Portfolio.

Profile:
Website: http://www.insynq.com/
Insynq, Inc. provides outsourced software application hosting and managed IT services. It offers server-based computing access and services to customers through its IQ Data Utility Service. The IQ Data Utility Service receives and transmits information in the form of images rather than data, requiring less bandwidth than traditional network configurations.

Overview:
This is a micro cap, with 250k of market cap and only 107M shares outstanding. This kind of stock usually moves very fast, especially on news... I'm buying this stock on a positive technical reaction on the support.

Trading Plan:
The risk / reward ratio is attractive, because I'm using the ascending support line as a stop level (on close). My primary target will be the $0.0045 price level, but if the trade goes really well I may consider a higher target.

Bought INSN.OB @ $0.0028 for the «3 Pennies On Fire» Portfolio.

(This recommendation was made by Frederick Ramsburg from 3 Stocks on Fire. 3 Stocks on Fire is a Community of stock traders and investors. Our 2863 members change trading ideas and strategies on our message boards everyday. We welcome you as a new member of the 3 Stocks on Fire Community, please take 10 seconds to register and receive our free newsletter)

Best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

INSN had a continuation advance on Friday, although volume was relatively low. This stock had 9 positive reactions on the support level in the last 3 months, which is a very bullish pattern.
This movement is still on development stage, let's wait...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


Bad session for INSN, terribly low volume today...
Probably the stock needs another contact with the support before it has the strength for the big push...

Regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

Today was another low volume session on INSN, with a small retest on the support zone.

This support is working great for the last 3 months, with a lot of contacts and positive reactions, I trust this technical level to hold the stock and give it some power for another take off.

Best regards,

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

atalltexan

Still looking for that base this morning.  Keeping it on the watch list.

fill_the_gap

Made initial buy just now at .0025.  ::)
It will be back up again and do not want to have to chase.
Just one opinion, do the research

wrangler

Hi Ramsburg
Liked what you had to say about INSN so I bought some.You said you're primary target will be .0045 unless the trade goes well and it will be higher.My problem is I don't get a lot of day time to watch the market so I use limit orders a lot.Do you think I should use limit orders because it seems when it increases it doesn't stay up for long and since I don't get to watch it that close,I might miss the run up.Also do you post or send out e-mail when you're about to sell and that way I can stay on top of it better.

life is good
wrangler 8)
wrangler

Ramsburg

#7
Quote from: wrangler on August 27, 2005, 08:41:13 PM
Hi Ramsburg
Liked what you had to say about INSN so I bought some.You said you're primary target will be .0045 unless the trade goes well and it will be higher. My problem is I don't get a lot of day time to watch the market so I use limit orders a lot.Do you think I should use limit orders because it seems when it increases it doesn't stay up for long and since I don't get to watch it that close,I might miss the run up.Also do you post or send out e-mail when you're about to sell and that way I can stay on top of it better.

life is good
wrangler 8)

Hi wrangler,

Well... 0.0045 it's not a sure thing ;) It's only the plan...
In penny stocks, I always use limit orders, because it's very dangerous to use market orders (you never know), when I really want to buy, I use a limit order 1 or 2 ticks above the ask, and it acts like a market order...

I don't think you miss the run up, INSN is trading really low volume in the last 2 sessions, and I'm almost sure that it will be possible to get in in the 20's next week.

About the selling alert, we usually don't send an email with that, but we'll start sending selling alerts to our subscriptors («Honours Members»)

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

#8
Quote from: fill_the_gap on August 25, 2005, 02:01:30 PM
Made initial buy just now at .0025.  ::)
It will be back up again and do not want to have to chase.

You got a better price than us (0.0028) ;)

good luck !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


The Ascending Support has worked once again during 3 straight sessions, and on Friday we got a little first upside reaction.
This is a bullish situation, but there's one thing missing: The Volume.

I'm looking forward to watch this week volume on INSN, because all other factors on this chart are pointing for a rally on this high speculative penny stock.

Best regards,

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

422fwhp

Some poor soul bought at .029 instead of .0029

Congrats if you sold him your shares for a 935% profit!

I'm sure it's his own fault for not paying more attention but man, that stinks for him!

wrangler

Hi Ramsburg
Have replyed once to post asking about limit orders,thanks for you're reply.I've only been trying to learn stock trading about 1 1/2 years and found it's not easy.Told my wife one day I didn't think anything jumped up and down in price the way gas and cigarattes do till I started this and this is worse.
Anyway ,after reading you're reply about limit orders I put in limit order to sell at .0045 and seen where it spiked up to .029 for a short period today but they didn't sell.Why do you think it didn't happen.Need to learn as much as possible before I go broke.Hoping to learn something from 3stocksonfire.Best site i have found yet and I have tryed some and still try two to learn from but none has been as good as this.Keep up the good work.
  wrangler 8)
wrangler

Ramsburg

#12
Hi wrangler and 422fwhp,

That $0.029 spike was not «tradable»...
Sometimes its just an error on the quote stream, other times I believe that some «poor soul» was filled by the market maker at that very high price.
I can't tell you exactly the reason for this... but I can guarantee to you that you couldn't sell at $0.029 yesterday (but probably you could buy    >:D)

We see a lot of high and low spikes on the OTCBB market.. just ignore it.  ;)

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


Another re-test on the support level.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

teopi

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡  Crassshhhhhhhhhhh  !!!!!!!!!!! >:(