3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

OPSW

Started by eliteG, May 25, 2005, 01:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

on the watch..

eliteG

bought end of day

holding:

IFLB
GIGM
TFSM !!
DSTI !!!!!
ENTU !!!
DESC !!!

last 2 have not triggered but holding already...clear stop

TZOO
OPSW

eliteG

lookin interesting..


rocket8

hey eliteG,
what are you holding from the above and new?

eliteG

Not holding anything much now as I will not be able to monitor positions until Tuesday.  I will be in and out.  I am not discussing my holdings because I would feel responsible if someone followed me in.  But I do discuss many charts.   ;)

eliteG

been watchin this for a while, i know the volume is weak but I like it.  >:D


eliteG


setravis

I see the wizard went and dug one up.
Not to worry I still have her listed.... ;D
That move looks good today.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

nice...knew she wanted higher  8)


Irishman

Nice Elite- Very nice indeed. I've traded this stock several times before so I'm pretty familiar with how it acts. Too bad I didn't have enough sense to focus on it when you posted it in the first place because I know that your posts are intelligent and well thought out. Oh well, on to the next one.  All the best.
Irish

ScottishTrader

Elite,

I see that you picked up OPSW again in your new compound thread - having a look at the chart, I like it a lot - potential cup with horizontal handle formed and ready to rock!  Also noted the ascending wedge which broke to the upside, and resistance is now providing support.  Got a nice cross of 50 and 200 MAs today too ;)

Was watching it today as it sat in below 5.87 for most of the day and then right at the end (of course when I wasn't looking) broke up touching 5.95.  As I see it, it needs a solid break of 6.00 to confirm a breakout.  My only concern right now is whether it will pull back to the support line again before re-testing the 6.00 area.  Will see tomorrow, if it looks positive, I'm in.

Here's my take:

Lucas Scott

Nice setup. Thanks for updating this thread Scotty. I'm just replying so this thread will pop up on my "show new replies to your posts" link. Applause to you and E.G. 
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

ScottishTrader

nice breakout this morning ;D

OPSW on its way

ScottishTrader

OPSW has been looking very nice this week - thanx once again Elite for the tip off, just a shame you didn't stick around for the party!!!

The 6 month chart shows a very nice breakout above key resistance at 6.00, and it looks like this occured after the formation of a small handle on a nice rounded cup ;D  Needless to say, that is nice and bullish, and the stock is up almost 10% from this breakout level.

On the longer term chart, you can see that it has broken out of key decending resistance, which has held the stock in check for over 2 years, from its all-time (or at least long time) highs of 9.80.  Additionally, the nice W double bottom at lows of 3.90 and 4.17, gives a healthy upside breakout target of 7.83 or thereabouts.  There is resistance around 6.80-6.85, but beyond that I don't see anything significant until around 7.50, so this target is very achievable short term.  Personally, I think it has even higher upside potential, and right now it is in a very soft fill area up until around 7.00, and is well on its way to getting there.

So I'm not sure if anyone else is still in on theis one, but I think it has real potential short term, bot sure if its a stock picking contest winner, but clear upside form here.

So here are the charts:

ScottishTrader

Hit first resistance level at 6.84 today and pulled back - there appeared to be strong buying support below 6.60 though - closed at 6.66.  I think OPSW has legs to get through this level in the coming days and see at least $7- see above analysis. 8)