3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

AWX- Break out today. Question for Dave or Ramsburg

Started by saffeysite1, May 25, 2005, 10:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

This situation looks like the same when I was following FC.  I didn't get in FC because I was waiting for it to retrack, so I could get in.  Never happened.  Just kept going up.  AWX seems like the same to me.  It hasn't moved in a year and today it broke out.

Do you think I should wait for a pullback or just try to enter with a stop loss?

Thanks

AussieTrader

Hey Safey, don't know what Dave or Frederick will say but interestingly for me 200K shares were bought in 4 blocks of 50K each at 10.28am for $3.79/3.80. Total vol for the day was 260K so someone might 'know' something on the inside who knows. I don't like the average historical vol around 13K shares per day, might make it difficualt to get in and out when things dry up. Gona watch it as it is a great spike and am intrigued by that block buy.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


Hi !

I confess that I don't like a big move with volume not much trades... I enjoy much more genuine trades of a crowd...I will investigate to see whos bought that 200k...

I don't think insiders make so much noise ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

saffeysite1

It's up to another .50.  To fast for me.  I hate I missed this one, but logic tells me it could falls just as hard. If it settles down and forms a base then maybe, but until then I will watch.

I am so pissed  I saw this one coming and.....Well, can't catch them all.

Happy trading everyone.

Ramsburg

Quote from: saffeysite1 on May 26, 2005, 11:22:51 AM
Well, can't catch them all.

Thats it ;)
To good thing is that the market is here everyday, with tousands of nice stocks ;)

Thanks for sharing Saffey ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

... but now, after this run, the stock may pause - just look at the volume decreasing rapidly.