3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

IGTN... Anyone watching?

Started by lcde, August 25, 2005, 02:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lcde

Hello,

I'm new to chart reading and such but i was wondering if anyone had any opinions on IGTN.

I got in a 0.0234. 

setravis

Go to IGTN thread located in Penny Stock Picking board.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

lcde

Sorry, I was suggesting it for a double canidate.

setravis

IMHO......
I think the best is yet to come....... ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

doug6038

setravis from your keyboard to the ears of the stock gods..

please tell me you are sniffing a really really long white candlestick here!!!

setravis

IMHO,
I think next week the holders of this stock are in for a treat! :o
IGTN to the OTC.....I think this company is going places.
No debt...cash reserves.....So many +'s
I'm pounding the beat for the next treat :D :D :D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Sorry lcde for crashing in on your thread.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

lcde

No problem... I placed it here as a double canidate. More opinions the better. I put a few bucks down.

lcde

Reached 122% today.  ;D

Planning on keeping it for awhile longer.  GLTA.