3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GRYF will explode soon

Started by BullMan, August 26, 2005, 12:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BullMan

Look for this stock to explode after PR from suspension.

FALCON64

Anybody watching this stock? It's up 2900% today on 2700 shares.   !!!!

oicpecnoc

I'll sell you my 800k shares for .003.  Deal?   ;D

twodachsie

I saw that too! I'm still sitting on 300,000 shares purchased @ .0038. Maybe there's still hope! Or, maybe it was just a fluke. The chart shows more than one buy, both well above the .0001 it's been sitting at forever.
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

FALCON64

You guys cheered me up considerably. I only have 150000 shares, and my account says i"m green.

ELR

Somebody get their decimal in the wrong place?   Man I hope not !  I'm back even if this has an inkling of validity !  I won't hold my breath....... :-\

elr

twodachsie

Another 50,000 sold today for .002.  ???
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

twodachsie

Today ... volume 1,374,500 ... sale at .003.
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

Flutterbeez

I didn't think this stock was even alive anymore -- what is causing the random trades?
Is there a chance that this stock is going to come up from the pits?

oicpecnoc

I didn't even notice it today.  Three days of decimal misfiring?  Somebody with some experience in such matters please comment.  This is my first time holding "souvenier shares" :D