3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

izone.com

Started by Athakinu, August 28, 2005, 06:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athakinu

Have anyone tried izone.com as an online trading service? They are a part of Ameritrade and they offer far less service but I think they have most of the analysis stuff Ameritrade offers. And they are just $5 per transaction (stocks). They cannot been reached through phone just by e-mail. I had never heard of them until recently and that was just by luck. Anyone using them?
Thanks.

irod

I am, and I love them. Very easy and simple. Only bummer is they only offer margin accounts, so you can't daytrade unless you have >$25k, and you have to know the details about margin to not fall into margin calls. I try never to exceed my actual funds when trading. Also, thy don't have a lot of features like trailing stops, etc. Just a bare bones cheap and simple trading service.

Athakinu

Ok thanks.
But do they have the Command Center as Ameritrade has? I have an account at Ameritrade and I like them alot (exept for the 10 bucks fee) and I use the Command Center to execute my trades. 

irod

I don't know what the command center is. They do have a lot of features that you can pay extra for, if you describe what the command center is I can tell you if they do. I do know they have a console with a bunch of things like command-line order input, INET book viewer, real time monitors, etc.