3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ABLSQ.PK.

Started by David Randolph, May 26, 2005, 07:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Able Laboratories, Inc. (ABRX). The Group's principal activity is to manufacture and distribute generic drug products.

This company had an enormous gap down because of these news: Able Laboratories, Inc. Suspends Manufacturing Operations, Announces Product Recall



I believe this is a short term event and a year from now the company will probably be worth, again, about $25 a share. But that's not the reason I'm going to buy ABRX this morning. I'm buying it because I'm expecting a short covering rally.

It's now estimated that there is about 20 million shares short of ABRX. I believe the shorts didn't like the action on yesterday's session, when the stock closed 13% higher. I think they will run for cover after today's open.

So I'm going to put some money on ABRX at the open.

Everyday our team scans and filters 11000 stocks to come up with the 3 best stocks to buy on a short term basis. We run a diversified public portfolio which is up 95% this month (it started this month). If you want to join our community and receive our free newsletter, please register.

canuk_pei


atalltexan

Looking to jump in too.  Might be slight dip at opening.

bob839usa

#3
  :D My compliments  I just signed on and like what I see If you continue in this manner I will be a contributor.  Is your newsletter started yet. I cant get that link to work.  

David Randolph

... to receive the newsletter. Probably tonight or tomorrow before the open you will receive an e-mail from us with our 3StocksonFire for tomorrow.

You're welcome  :)

Ramsburg

Quote from: bob839usa on May 26, 2005, 10:30:37 AM
  :D My compliments  I just signed on and like what I see If you continue in this manner I will be a contributor.  Is your newsletter started yet. I cant get that link to work.   

Hi,

The link is just for subscribing it.
If you are registered on the message board (which you already are), you will receive the next newsletter.

thanks ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

The_Smaker


Thanks a lot for this great pick !

This website rules !!!!  :)
The Smaker

J.Livermore

Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

i6n


Rogue Trader


Good job David  :)
ABRX along with SVVS  ;)

good and impressive site, stay on this road guys
Rogue Trader

tommyt

please say something about ABRX regarding afterhours fri 5/27. is it worth doubling down? or time to swallow losses?  normally when there is blood in the streets, it's a good time to move in, but the silence from the co concerns me.  i've got 4000 @ 4.93.

Thanks - great site.

AussieTrader

Well you are still in profit as the last trade I see is $5.15! I'm holding as the upside potential is a lot bigger than the downside risk (IMO).  Each news item will cause a big reaction, but the biggest will be when the Co says, production has started again, who knows?? $5 should be good support a stop just below makes sense.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

tommyt

#13
thanks for the support man, it 1am and i can't sleep because of this (BUT YOU DO REALIZE ABRX FELL AFTERHOURS TO $4.40, RIGHT?). too much negativity out there!  But still couldn't discuss this with my wife over dinner.  something gotta give to the upside.  i've been following institutional trading on the nasdaq & thomson finanical sites, and as far as i can tell they are not dumping. :'( ::)

AussieTrader

Don't know about $4.40. The last tade I see is at 18:29 for $5.15 and the last bid is at $5.12 And that is aftervthe workforce reduction news release. So hopefully rest a bit easier this weekend ;).
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account