3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Thoughts on SGH

Started by ssubirias3, May 27, 2005, 03:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssubirias3

A friend of mine brought this to my attention the day before the stock gapped up from the mid $3.50's upto the high $5's.  SGH started to move again on Monday 5/23/05 when I got in at $3.20. 

What are the odds of SGH moving back above $4 or $5 in the short term?

AussieTrader

Heavy resistance at $4 area, wa a true momo play on the run to $5. Take a look at SGU as well, same compny different ticker and the stcks trade different directions from each other. Again SGU has resistance around $4, but behind that a gap from 2 red candles up to $7. If vol comes back it might be interesting.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore

Quote from: ssubirias3 on May 27, 2005, 03:06:42 AM
A friend of mine brought this to my attention the day before the stock gapped up from the mid $3.50's upto the high $5's.  SGH started to move again on Monday 5/23/05 when I got in at $3.20. 

What are the odds of SGH moving back above $4 or $5 in the short term?

Maybe Ramsburg could make a comment on this one, he traded this stock during the first move:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=33.0

For me, I don't like second tryout movements... but I'd appreciate other opinions. (Aussie, good point on the $4 resist)

Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

Ramsburg


hum... :-X
just sold @ $5.47 a few weeks ago, and then deleted SGH from my watch list... which is one of the things I do after a fast profit ride...   ;)

I'm not sure, and I don't have a strong opinion right now... the chart is not so nice has it was during the white candles ride...
Watch for an ascending support near $3... watch for a resistance near $4... but... there are 11.000 other shares with stronger patterns right now...   ;)

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account