3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CUP

Started by saffeysite1, September 18, 2005, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

Price went back above 9(SMA) 4 weeks ago.
That is something to watch for ;)

Lucas Scott

Was up another 9% in AH. Maybe Cramer will give it a pump or 3SoF will buy and give it some more juice for tomorrow. Let's overflow this CUP!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

jorgegr

Hey, guys

Just think that  at $1.10 copper, $6.50 silver and $10 moly if this  stock should  trade on  or around the NAV value of $900 million (very conservative)  at $7.50 a share  including a discount of 8%

Actual polls for the June 4th election are also encouraging as they favor A. Garcia instead of
the leftist candidate.

Copper is proving to be much more interesting than gold due to India/China consumption.

There is also gossip about a takeover of CUP.

Luck to all in this stock.

jorgegr


jorgegr

This poppy strongly crossed $5, and now we are in another game if it holds without a sell-off

It's my best current call besides CHID   GIGM   GV
My worst are VPHM and AMRN but still holding and hoping INSM wakes-up

Good luck to everyone

jorgegr

Terliso

#49
There is some numbers of bullish indicators there that caught this baby's attention ;)

Lucas Scott

Deleted my last post because CUP went from hero to zero right after. I would have like to have seen it close closer to the 5.50 high. I think it tests 5.50 again tomorrow.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

kayaman99

FYI

VANCOUVER, May 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Peru Copper Inc. (TSX:PCR / AMEX:CUP / BVL: CUP) ("Peru Copper" or the "Company") At the request of Market Regulation Services on behalf of the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX") the Company has been asked to comment on the recent trading activity in the Company shares...................

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060510/to182.html?.v=24

jorgegr

#52
The Co's reply to the MRS basically confirms they are still negotiating a partial sale of the
Toromocho project, that is what everybody is talking about.

Today´s  volatility was an excellent oportunity for day trading, due to what I
mentioned in my message of 1:32PM May 10th.

I sold almost on the top( $5.40)  and bought back at  $4.85. >:D

A/H it was trading already at $5.10 and fully agree with Lucas Scott, tomorrow
we have a nice chance to print $5.50 again if the volume remains at these high
levels.

Will see what the mkt has to say tomorrow. Good luck on all your portfolios

jorgegr

jorgegr

This morning sold at 5.10 . Too many selling orders in  line
jorgegr

jorgegr

In again at $4,60.   Now wait and see where the market goes, hopefullly upwards. 8)

jorgegr

loftgary

Where do you think cup is heading???? Think it will make another run up?

                      loftgar

Lucas Scott

I'm out at $4.75 and was lucky to not lose money. Looked so promising mid-day yesterday.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

beroznikmal

Looking very attractive today. bounced off support.. and heading up..... >:D

let see if she can close w a white candle,....
B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

MARTY

This stock is on the move!!!! Talk of a buy out offer as early as next week.  Maybe this is behind the recent action.  Hold on this could be a bumpy ride.

jorgegr

There is a Presidential election in Peru  this Sunday. Lets hope the polls are right.
If price can hold above 5.50 we are probably going to hacve a new nice ride up
to over 6.

Bes tof luck  to all holding this one

jorgegr