3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

LLLI

Started by marshagogo, May 28, 2005, 11:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marshagogo

The last few weeks LLLI has been on the move. I made some money just
following the momentum but know very little about the company. Today
(saturday) I read about the stun gun incident in Atlanta and wonder if any
positive affects will be upon the stock. (LLLI makes this type of product).

Does anyone have a feel for the company and its future ? Might anyone
have an opinion on the Atlanta incident on the stock?

eliteG

Hey marshagogo,

saffeysite was all over LLLI.  Check out the thread:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=190.0

I'm in Atlanta and i think the guy atop the crane should have been taken down immediately.  Using a stun gun effectively should not have an effect on LLLI unless the whole non-lethal weapons group of stocks puts some spin on this story.  I think the gun was a Taser?  Just my opinion.  Volume and price will tell you whats up. 

David Randolph

... after Friday's red candle we should wait for a consolidation phase. I'll keep an eye on LLLI.OB, thanks.

jayrbee

I would strongly urge everyone to do thier DD on this LLLI.
After a friend pointed LLLI out to me I spent over two hours doing google searches on the names of principles and name of companies that supposedly have newly established alliances with LLLI.
I elected to pass and convinced him to exit.
read the "forward" looking statements very carefully.

PS. thanks for the opportunity to join this site. This is my first time here and HAD to post a reply abt LLI.