3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Money Money

Started by eliteG, May 05, 2005, 01:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Will get out some charts on these plays before close 2day as I plan to enter 1 or 2 before close or tomorrow.  Would greatly appreciate comments/insults/donations/a try at that new 15lb hamburger :o..lunch time.

:)  Long: MSSN, PACT, PQUE

:-X Short: BEAV, CTXS, OPMR, PLLL, TZIX

eliteG

hmm running out of time so I'm focusing on a short.  Looking to short OPMR if it is below 18.35 near close.  It has just dipped below a long standing trendline.  The candle today looks horribly negative.  I sense weakness.  Stopping it just above 19.  Looking for 16s-15s.  Chart comin up. 

eliteG

just after my last post it dives 30 cents.  This play is active.  Might be able to pick it up higher tomorrow but I like what I see.  Check it out


David Randolph

EliteG, it's strange, considering the title of your post  ;D, but I just saw it. That short of OPMR looks to be a nice play  8)

Now I don't have time to analyse your stock picks, but I'll put them on my Metastock watch list ...

Good trades !

eliteG

OPMR update.  Babam she is goin down.  Hard not to take profits here in the support zone.  Will think about taking profits...but tryin to stick to plan...


eliteG

half out 16.82...not sure if will hold overnight, rock on!

eliteG

oh gotta move stop thinkin anywhere from break even (18.15 for me) to 17.80 should be good.

Ramsburg

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

thanks.
tryin to short DRIV(26.40) here intraday, stoppin it at 26.57

Ramsburg

Quote from: eliteG on May 06, 2005, 01:21:02 PM
thanks.
tryin to short DRIV(26.40) here intraday, stoppin it at 26.57

On a fast intraday move...ok... otherwise, I guess it could be a bit risky, because its on a very oversold area...

good luck !  ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

agreed, definately an oversold area..but maybe thats why it'll work..hehe  looking for a quick scalp but I'll only hold it till 2:30-2:45ish unless it gives me some great signs.




eliteG

busted on DRIV, hehe, tried to sneak one.  ::)
covering all OPMR, awesome gains.    ;D
goin long ABLE around close, i really like chart, will postchart after close.  8)

eliteG

ABLE looks hottt to me.
I called um up and it seems earnings are early next week.
I am long (8.61)

David Randolph

... 61.8% Fibonacci retracement we have a descending trendline break and volume has picked up.

If results are out next week and the stock was up so much it might be because there's a «buy the rumor» affecting the stock. If that's the case, price should go up until the news is out and then fall.

Thanks for the pick, I'll be considering it for our 3 Stocks on Fire report on Monday.


eliteG

thanks for the fib analysis helps  ;)

stock is on the hard to borrow list:
2 links where you can check this out follow...
http://www.shortpicks.com/hardtoborrow.asp
http://www.buyins.net/

Now I think the candle on Friday has really exhausted shorts.  I believe a quick move to 10 is imminent...still thinking about placing a very aggressive stop...bottom of candle or giving it more room to run.