3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

'NNNC.OB' is no longer valid. It has changed to HAZH.PK.

Started by AussieTrader, May 30, 2005, 10:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AussieTrader

Risky penny play, but watch for downtrend break......I like the huge volume on Friday, follow through might be there Tuesday.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

gmarc66

Hello Aussietrader,

Well...I've only been on this site for a few days now and i think its great.
I'm sure some may have noticed that I am a complete novice and really don't know anything about stocks, but am learning slowly.

NNNC is another stock I unfortunately still own.

Do u have any idea if this stock will eventually recover?

Any advice is appreciated.

THanks very much,

julia

Ramsburg


Hi Aussie,

I've just moved this topic to the new «Penny Stock Picking» board. ;)

best regards
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

AussieTrader

Hey Julie,

NNNC never got any follow through and I took it off my watch list as it showed no signs of the trend break. I have no idea if or when this stock will recover. There are plenty of better opportunity homes for your money out there.I don't know how much you have in NNNC (relative to your trading portfolio) If I were you I would sell and look to gain entry into something trending up as opposed to down. I am not in the business of guessing where a bottom will be put in, I look for confirmation from the chart in the way of trend breaks etc to signify sentiment has changed.
God Luck
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

gmarc66

Thanks for your advice Aussietrader, yes I would love to get rid of NNNC.
I agree that there are much better stocks I could be putting my money into rather than this one.

julia

gmarc66

Finally moving!! It blasted off this morning on an open of .0005...now at .0012!! 200%
I'm holding this at an average price of .0024...so,hopefully this has alot more to go.

I can't read charts...could anyone please give it a look over and see if there is further potential here.

If there is, i hope u jump in and grab some for urself!

Thanks very much,

julia
happy trading to all! ;D

setravis

Break of the downtrend line. Broke through the 50-day ma.
I would say there is potential.
Volume coming in.Volume don't lie. Something is up.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Se7en

http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/050809/83499.html

Nannaco, Inc. Announces Execution of Definitive Merger Agreement with Premier Developer and Manufacturer of Nutraceuticals
Tuesday August 9, 10:00 am ET


GIG HARBOR, Wash., Aug. 9, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Nannaco, Inc. (OTC BB:NNNC.OB - News) (``Nannaco'') announced that on July 21, 2005 it entered into a Definitive Merger Agreement with Amenni, Inc. (``Amenni'') located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
ADVERTISEMENT


Amenni is a premier developer and manufacturer of Nutraceuticals. Amenni develops and manufactures joint-care nutraceutical products for dogs and horses. In addition to Ft. Lauderdale, Amenni has facilities located in London (United Kingdom), Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and Zurich (Switzerland).

Amenni has initially distributed these product lines through a distribution agreement with an internationally recognized pharmaceutical firm. Revenues in the first 12 months from this agreement exceeded $1 million, and the first product was launched in 10 countries. Amenni anticipates a roll-out to an additional 15-20 countries, including the U.S., within the next 12 months.

Amenni has also initiated the launch of its highly innovative Sports Patch into the U.S. OTC market. Its primary active ingredients have been developed in conjunction with its highly successful research into Veterinary Science.

The Sports Patch is targeting the fast-growing Sports Healthcare market and has shown significant benefits to aid the recovery from a sports injury. Joint and ligament injuries happen to all athletes. The Amenni Sports Patch applied immediately after injury helps with quicker recovery times. Currently, there are no direct competitors in the marketplace.

Amenni has already begun production of patches for a substantial U.S. client.

Amenni is developing additional products for distribution by this and other distribution partners. Furthermore, Amenni continues to develop nutraceutical products aimed at the human (as well as animal) marketplace. For 2004, Amenni has indicated that its combined revenues exceeded $3 million and anticipates strong growth in 2005.

On July 21, 2005, Nannaco entered into an agreement to merge a wholly owned subsidiary of Registrant with and into Amenni, and to rename Registrant ``Amenni Inc.'' (the ``reverse merger''). The agreement provides that all of the shares of common stock of Amenni, issued and outstanding at the time the merger becomes effective under applicable state law (the ``Effective Time''), will be converted into common stock of Registrant such that the current holders of Amenni common stock will hold 97% of all shares of Registrant's common stock outstanding immediately after the closing of this merger transaction.

Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!

gmarc66

THanks Setravis and Se7en for the chart and news ;D

Well, i'm obviously going to hold out for more today...r either of u joining the ride?

thanks very much for your help!

good luck on all ur trades today!

julia

setravis

I'm attempting to get in...... 8)
Trying to catch a pull back.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Ramsburg


It's a volume/breakout alert...

It looks nice to me.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


Anyone in ?
Closed at $0.0018 +350% !!! with 318M volume

I'm looking forward for tomorrow session ;)  >:D
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

gmarc66

Can anyone tell me if the bid is really .0029 and the ask .003! NNNC closed at .0018.
Was there any premarket trades at those prices, unfortunately i am unable to see that with my trading platform.


How high could this go!!

Good luck to anyone who got in yesterday!

thanks very much

julia ;D

stoked6

I have been in this stock at 0.0018 since April, could not sell and was getting very worried. I can't believe that it shot up this high and I will actually make a profit  :o

Ramsburg

I've sold half of my position @ .0032 (+190%), and I'll ride the rest to the end with no risk at all ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account