3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

AIM Daytrader Broker and Canadian Online Brokers?

Started by gmarc66, October 09, 2005, 11:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard about this company or knows anything about them?


U can trade for as low as $7.95
4 to 1 margin with  $2000 accounts size
no day trading restrictions...thats a bonus...not sure how they get around that?


THey are based out of Jamaica.

Also, I'm canadian...and the online trading brokers here seem to charge very high commissions per trade. I use tradefreedom and basically i get charged $25US each way! I also have TD waterhouse, and the minumum charge is $29Us each way!

Does anyone know of a Canadian online broker that has a decent trading platform and has lower more reasonable commissions...i trade mainly otc and pinks.

thanks!

julia

Diabelli

Hi Julia, i'm in the same boat. I've been using credential direct bc of the easy transfers in/out of my bank account. limit orders cost me 29$ us. I'm looking into sogoginvest.com. ridiculously low. my main concern is the integrity,  swift execution of trades, and ease of transfer with these guys.
how's your hunt going?