3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorgegr

Quote from: jj86 on August 01, 2005, 04:19:03 PM
NICE JOB BRVO ! WE HAD 1.20 PENETRATION TODAY. >:D ???

TOMORROW CLOSE @1.39 ???


Can't we have an ignore boton for this kind of member???  :'(

I don't post because there are many people serious people here that know
what they are talking about and thank them for giving me the possibility to learn
and make some money. That's the reason why I quit reading yahoo messages
and suggest that I may have the right to ignore all future messages of persons
that are out of the current guidelines and/or have diufficulties to stick to the rules
all others have accepted.

This is the best site I know about stocks and would like to continue to have the
pleasure to read  David, Frederick and many other interesting posts

Thanks
jorgegr

eagerlearner

#331
what do u think will happen tomorrow?



DJ Coca-Cola Enterp Agrees To Buy 81M Bravo Cmn Shrs >BRVO   



WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--Bravo! Foods International Corp. (BRVO) and Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. (CCE) entered into a letter of intent last Friday, under which Coca-Cola Enterprises would purchase about 81 million Bravo shares from the company for slightly more than 16 cents [/font] a share per share.

The purchase, together with the shares that could be acquired upon exercise of options Coca-Cola Enterprises previously bought from certain Bravo's shareholders, would give the Atlanta-based soft-drink company ownership of about 50.01% of Bravo's outstanding common stock, according to a regulatory filing Wednesday with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

On July 13, Coca-Cola Enterprises purchased the options to buy about 68.99 million common shares at net exercise price of 36 cents a share, representing about 23% of the authorized shares of Bravo's common stock, Wednesday's filing said.

Bravo will also enter into a master distribution agreement with Coca-Cola Enterprises, granting Coca-Cola distribution rights for Bravo's products, the filing said.

Shares of Bravo closed on Wednesday at $1.15 on the over-the-counter bulletin board.

Bravo! Foods produces and distributes branded, shelf-stable, flavored milk products including Slammers Ultimate Milk and cross-promotional brands with companies such as Masterfoods and Marvel Comics.

-By Denise Jia, Dow Jones Newswires; 202-862-1359; [email protected]


jj86

brvo today's news not new at all. the July 14th and June 28th are all the history.
we buy brvo not for today but for the future. brvo close @ 1.18


basonista

Maybe someone can shed some light on why the company and stockholders would give up millions of $ for this.  The only thing I can think of is that they must believe it will be worth it in the long run.


Bravo! Foods and Coca-Cola Enterprises Sign Letter of Intent
Thursday August 4, 12:21 pm ET 
-Parties Move Forward with Negotiations for Master Distribution Agreement and Direct Purchase of Additional Shares-


NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., Aug. 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bravo! Foods International Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: BRVO - News), a brand development and marketing company that manufactures, promotes and distributes vitamin- fortified, flavored milks, announced today that it has signed a letter of intent to negotiate a master distribution agreement and a direct purchase stock agreement with Coca-Cola Enterprises.
ADVERTISEMENT
[Blocked Ads]

The Letter of Intent with Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (CCE) confirmed both parties' intention to move forward with further negotiations for the execution of a Master Distribution Agreement between the Company and Coca-Cola Enterprises, and for continued negotiations to enter into a stock purchase agreement pursuant to which Coca-Cola Enterprises would purchase from the Company approximately 81,030,000 million shares of the Company's common stock for $0.16245 per share.

Bravo! CEO Roy Warren said, "A distribution and purchase agreement with one of the largest distributors in the country is a giant leap forward for Bravo! as we continue our momentum in retail outlets across the county and abroad. We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with CCE and substantial growth of Slammers® worldwide as a result."

The Master Distribution Agreement with CCE would grant exclusive distribution rights to Coca-Cola Enterprises throughout North America and other territories in which CCE is licensed to bottle products of The Coca-Cola Company, for all existing and future Bravo! Foods products during the term of the Distribution Agreement.

The Letter of Intent also confirmed that, with the direct purchase of common stock from the Company by Coca-Cola Enterprises, together with shares of common stock purchasable upon the exercise of Options to acquire a total of 68,990,244 shares of the Company's common stock purchased by Coca-Cola at $0.36 per share from nine different non-affiliated investors, Coca-Cola Enterprises will hold slightly in excess of 50% of the Company's equity on a fully diluted basis. If consummated, the controlling interest would be purchased by Coca- Cola Enterprises for an average price per share of approximately $0.25.

About Bravo! Foods

Bravo! Foods International Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: BRVO - News) develops, brands, markets, distributes and sells nutritious, flavored milk products throughout the 50 states, Mexico and the Middle East. The Company's popular dairy products are available in the United States and internationally through production agreements with regional milk processors. Bravo! drinks are currently available under the brand name Slammers®, and can be purchased in retail outlets throughout the country and in some international markets.

Many of Bravo! Foods' Slammers® line of fortified, single-serve flavored milk drinks are co-branded through exclusive partnerships with Mars Incorporated(TM), Marvel Enterprises(TM) and MD Enterprises(TM) (Moon Pie®), providing superior name recognition packaged with quality, great tasting drinks.

Slammers® are now available at more than 30,000 stores nationwide, including such popular chains as: 7-Eleven, A&P, Associated Grocers, BI LO, Brunos, C/S Metro, Dutch Farms, Giant Food Stores, Jewel, Mars, Pathmark, Piggly Wiggly, Ralph's, Safeway, Sam's Club, Shaw's, Shop Rite, Speedway, SuperTarget, Unified, Waldbaums, Walgreens and White Rose.

For more information, visit: http://www.bravobrands.com or http://www.otcfn.com/brvo .

Contact: Roy Warren, CEO Bravo! Foods, 561-625-1411 or James Dryer, Investor Relations, 561-837-8057 or [email protected] .

Safe Harbor under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements which are not historical facts contained in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve certain risks and uncertainties including but not limited to risks associated with the uncertainty of future financial results, regulatory approval processes, the impact of competitive products or pricing, technological changes, the effect of economic conditions and other uncertainties as may be detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Bravo! Foods International Corp.

jj86

SHAKEOUT FAKEOUT AND  BREAKOUT!
U NEVER SEE BRVO UNDER BUCK AGAIN!

David Randolph

#335
It seems my analysis of the deal between CCE and BRVO was right, CCE indeed bought 81 million shares from BRVO @ $0.16 a share.

Off course, this deal adds value to the company, so don't expect to buy as low as CCE did. Not even double what CCE payed. But quadruple what CCE payed seems reasonable.

I believe BRVO will trade @$0.60 - $0.64 before $2. Watch out for the H&S top formation on the chart.

I hope I'm wrong, since I have no interest on this coming down, but this is the analysis I have to share.

(I will pay more attention to the threads of stocks I've sold from now on)

don

It seems my analysis of the deal between CCE and BRVO was right, CCE indeed bought 81 million shares from BRVO @ $0.16 a share.

Off course, this deal adds value to the company, so don't expect to buy as low as CCE did. Not even double what CCE payed. But quadruple what CCE payed seems reasonable.

David:
1. great effort. I dsagree - and I need time to formulate a rebuttal. Here in Thailand its time for dinner, so it will be after todays market closes. I will post over the weekend.
2. Do you have an ignore, for idiots such as jj86? That little bunt cost me money with his idiot post which I was stupid enough to react to - fear is a primieval force to recon with!
Now he is pumping. If I can't have an ignore button, altho' you have the bestest site, Im gone.
Don.

Ramsburg

#337

jj86 was just banned from our website.

This is a T2T community... not the jungle  ;)

Reasons for being banned:
. Pump attitude
. Writing a lot of posts with caps lock
. 38 community smites

This is not a «shout» board, this is a discussion board...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

daldrich

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CCE purchase of shares effectively act like BRVO mgmt repurchasing and retiring that many shares without using their own capital?
  The net result is less shares in float and the remaining shares worth more unless CCE decides to dump shares and lose its controlling interest.

David Randolph

No dalrich, the company will issue more shares, so the number of shares outstanding will grow so the market cap grows a lot too just from this operation.

This is why I considered the stock has less potential now, not such a small company, though the market price is essentially the same.

But I'm bullish long term on BRVO, just think over the coming months the stock won't move much, and there's the risk it falls down to $0.60 in my opinion.

Good luck !

snowcat

There is a price to pay for Coke's marketing muscle.  But it is a steep price.
I guess Bravo does the math like this:

.16/shr + Coke marketing and Distribution = Big $$$$$$$$$$$$$

But - shares are diluted - and now they have to sell a bunch more Slammers to show a big profit.

Look for: "NEW Slammers", "Slammers with Lime", and "Slammer Zero"

Turning my sights to SWTS.pk for the moment.

don

1. RE; jj86
always sorry to lose any active mind; , but not an unfocussed and somewhat destructive  mind.
2. my very brief response to what has been posted to this time (11. 07pm at Bangkok):
1. I think you have to assess just where BRAVO is, in terms of its financial position.
It had issued 'junk' financing, or what is often referred to as 'bottomless financing', earlier this year. This financing, at that time,. appeared to me to be acceptable, in that it bought the company time. I looked at the balance sheet. I believe that any amateur financial analysts would have realized that, regardless  of the product pipeline which this company had, BRVO was illiquid, insolvent, bankrupt. When you get to this stage and your auditors say so, You are very close to flat line (ie dead).  Without that infusion  of cash, imho, the company would have not survived.
2. Now, in a stroke, the company has  gotten rid of this kiss-of-death style of financing and - it has acquired a huge partner.
I believe that the financial risk of financial dealt by a spiraling price drop and a corresponding new stock overhang has been eliminated. It has been replaced by an entirely separate and distinctive risk.
The one where Coke determines to force a merger at a price per share which it decides to pay.
I am convinced that this pps, to a Coke buyout,  is worth considerably more than 60 cents - if only for the consideration that, were Coke to arm wrestle us minority shareholders in to accepting 60 cents, the loss of goodwill would be worth more.
2. In order to assess just where my investment objectives are going, I need to ascertain:
(a)  what % Coke would need to hold, in order to force a merger with us 'outsider' shareholders?
(b) . I also need to check the Bylaws or company rules governing - what % of the shares would be needed for Bravo to issue sufficient shares to Coke out of treasury, so that Coke had the  % at (a) ? Don.

starfire

Don,
The 81M shares that Coke will be purchasing from BRVO will come out of BRVO's treasury. I believe at the end of the deal there will be 50-55M shares in treasury (as 15M warrants will be converted by CCE and there will remain 50M (65-15) warrants).

Take a look at this link:
http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=7205685

But I think what David is saying, is that market forces will bring down BRVO's shares to 60cents before it starts moving back to $2. It is quite possible that MMs may induce a sell off or for that matter of fact naked shorting could continue inducing a sell off. BRVO is right now on Reg Sho list.

By the by your analysis of BRVO's liquidity crisis was right on the nail! If CCE did not show up, sooner or later it would have had to increase it's A/S!

starfire

don

Quote from: starfire on August 05, 2005, 01:02:29 PM
It is quite possible that MMs may induce a sell off or for that matter of fact naked shorting could continue inducing a sell off. BRVO is right now on Reg Sho list.starfire
I would certainly caution anyone from buying, who cannot hold thru' some rough waters. What i am trying to determine, is, I have my core investment. 50% of it is about 4 years old!
I want to trade . But I am exceedingly wary of how markets can be manipulated. What does anyone think of the 'Dallas' theory? IE Coke hiring MM's to pull the price down, so they can pick up that elusive %.
BTW, I do not know how to access the Bylaws of this company. Does anyone? It would be instructrive to know (I am repeating myself)
(a)  what % Coke would need to hold, in order to force a merger with us 'outsider' shareholders?
(b) . I also need to check the Bylaws or company rules governing - what % of the shares would be needed for Bravo to issue sufficient shares to Coke out of treasury, so that Coke had the  % at (a) ?
I do believe that this is as much a strategy game as anything. If I were advising Coke, I would say, figure out the cheapest way to  get to the desired %which will give you voting control oner the issue of new shares and dilute the float so that you control it.   Don.

don

#344
Quote from: don on August 05, 2005, 11:49:48 PM
If I were advising Coke, I would say, figure out the cheapest way to  get to the desired %which will give you voting control oner the issue of new shares and dilute the float so that you control it.
Let me rephrase that: 'find out the cheapest way to get to the % (I think it is 90%) that allows you to push through a compulsory buy out".
Is there a standard compulsory buyout % in US corporate law? Don.