3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

When will the subscription start? anyone?   ???

Irishman

Terlisa-
Subscription starts October 1, and I heartily recommend that you join us. I've been trading a goodly number of years, and I must say this is far and away the best site for and by traders that I have ever seen. David and Rams are great people and the real deal in terms of stock picking and as a bonus , you are in contact with a great number of other traders who actually know what they are talking about. Come join us and we'll all make some money together and have fun doing it. All the best'
Irish

AussieTrader

Thank goodness BRVO management were able to extracate themselves from that crappy deal they cooked with Cola. It must have been put together when they had no idea BRVO stock was able to hit $1 plus. Anyways that all said way is clear for the stock to get back to work and not be burdened by the deal. I now have my position back after the Cola deal made me lose it.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Terliso

Thanks Irishman... & i'll probably join if BRVO goes back to a $1 again ...And of course, hopefully my 0.60 order will get filled tomorrow.... :( :'(

don

I suspect that Roy Warren will announce the following, in short order:
1. The finalization of a North American/European Master Distribution
Agreement with CCE;
2. The intention to apply to have the stock listed on either of the
senior exchanges, NASDAQ or AMEX.
3. Concurrent (or alternatively) the intention to have a rights offer;
proceeds from which will finance the company's operating capital and
capital equipment purchase needs. Fox.

irod

#380
Oops...  :-X

basanlas

Irod,

You are speaking of Bravo Resources. This thread is for Bravo Foods.

irod

Wow, I really need to get some sleep. ;D

David Randolph

#383
Quote from: yuyjust on August 24, 2005, 12:40:32 PM
Hi great call today David. Right on the spot  ;D
well you make me a believer. I have a question, is there any other way to send the donation (or subscription) money other than paypal since a have a little problem with paypal (don't wanna get into that nasty dispute again) so I cannot use paypal now. Is there anyway other than paypal. I think wire transfer might cost too much (my bank charge $45 for outgoing wire transfer fee,  >:( that my 2 months for 3stocksonfire subscription now) well I'm looking forward to join you and all the nice ppl here for year to come.
                                                   thank you

Thanks for your posts, specially IrishMan :)

I don't know yuyjust, I'm sure there's a way, Ramsburg is the one in charge of the website's money (possibly we'll put our secretary from the other old economy business doing that). Anyway, thanks for your interest, I'll talk to Ramsburg over lunch about this problem, we also don't like Pay Pal much because they charge too much for their service.

Now, considering BRVO.OB, all fundamental analysis is made and now I am a long term holder of the stock. As aussietrader said, the end of the deal with CCE puts BRVO's stock back in bullish mode. The situation now is much more positive than I thought it would be, because I thought the stock would come down to the low $0.60's but with the deal with CCE still up.

In that situation the stock would trade around the $0.60's for a prolonged time, with the people who made a mistake buying because of the deal selling. Other reason for this was the dilution effect, the company would have a much larger market cap even without the price of the stock rising if that deal with CCE actually happened.

I guess we still need some 2 or 3 days of accumulation before this takes off really fast. You see, yesterday we've had 18.7 million shares traded, but I guess about 40 or 50 million were bought because of the deal with CCE. Those that bought because of the deal must sell before any meaningfull advance takes place.

Anyway, my old $5 dollar target for BRVO is alive again, perhaps not this year, but in 2006 ... who knows? I'll just keep monitoring the stock day after day, but this is a long term investment, not a trade.

fill_the_gap

Some may say the rapid advance from 20 cents was in anticipation of Coke getting involved.

With this theory, yesterday was a bounce and it will head back under 60 cents.
We will see when the dust settles.

Hopefully, the Master Distribution Agreement does not cut the profit margin.
Just one opinion, do the research

David Randolph

Thanks for your post fill_the_gap, I don't think that's the case because along the way from $0.20 to over $1 there were many positive developments at BRVO.OB, with big sales increases in Slammers and other products the company manufactures.

Lol cumulina, I guess I'm still sleepy, the chart is right now. Why $0.70? You had plenty of opportunities to buy lower, even lower than I did ... anyway, any price below $1 is a marvelous price to buy BRVO.OB over the medium term   8)

la-onda


bourkeco

Got in @ .65 we will see??

Thanks to all for all the info. I am new to this and your education is great.

Made my first donation

Thanks Again!!
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtian"

don

so I cannot use paypal now. Is there anyway other than paypal. I think wire transfer might cost too much (my bank charge $45 for outgoing
Yuyjust, I guess you don't have Visa, huh? That would be the easiest, surely. Fox.

fill_the_gap

David,

I am going to be unpopular here and say BRVO was bought based on rumor of the Coke deal.  Yes, BRVO is expanding and doing well.  Not knowing the percentage Coke gets for a MDA is dangerous.  And BRVO balance sheet is worth a look. 

Prediction is 50 cent range very soon then it will decide.

But you are holding for the long haul.
Just caution for those who think it will rapidly increase from the 65 plus cent level until we know more.
Just one opinion, do the research