3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitech61

Well I am happy to say I am back in. Bought in the .55 cent range. When I got out over a month ago i was really hoping they could work things out. It is nice to be in a stock where their products taste so good... lol   The 3 Musketeers and Milkyway slammers are delicious.

I am here for the long haul now and wont worry about little ups and downs!!

Good Luck to All and have a wonderful Labor Day weekend...

Lets all remember those suffering this weekend in the wake of Katrinas devistation...

shawFund

Hi, Don:

  Just day trade on BRVO.OB. Bought 50k at $0.54 and sold it at $0.585 before market close.  $0.60 now becomes the resistance for short term chart.

I would like to know David's trade plan for this one before committing my long term money.

Is this a long term holding for at least one year or at least it is above $1.00?
Is there any stop-loss plan for this one?

No matter how well our analysis is, the market is the king.




robt

#482
Quote from: starfire on September 02, 2005, 02:36:03 PM
Don, when Mel first came out with the 'bear channel walk', I was in two minds, can this be true?, how can this happen when CCE has 50.01% ownership. I was convinced then, that this would not happen as CCE has majority ownership. Having ownership in the company can make a whole lot of difference! Now CCE does not have ownership at all!! All they have is 10% A/S warrants. They can convert if they find value in BRVO! Why did they back out?? We'll find out next tuesday 4pm EST (US)!

I hope the following convinces you to hop on before the call! Since reading this, I CANNOT STOP SMILING!  :) :D ;D

This post is swiped from:

http://messages.yahoo.com/bbs?action=m&board=12406917&tid=dor&mid=17100&sid=12406917

SEE ABOVE FOR THE FULL CORRESPONDENCE. What follows is an email response from BRAVO CEO Roy Warren:

Quote
The warrants were issued to CCE as a function of a renegotiation from their demand that we sell them 50% of our shares for $38mm. While we wanted to get the MDA there was no way we could accommodate them due to our share count and authorized shares. They found 9 shareholders that agreed to sell them 69mm shares at $.36 if we would sell the balance of our authorized shares at $.16 cents which gave them 150mm shares of our total potential 300mm shares outstanding at the end of the day.

When CCE backed away from their requirement to buy this stake in return for the MDA we renegotiated the equity interest to a 10% stake in the form of warrants at $.36 cents. Certainly Bravo received enough value from this vast distribution system to justify that potential stake.

I can find no logic to validate your view that the our shares should trade down to the strike price, it just doesn't make sense. The shares will trade based upon sales and earnings progress and some multiple based upon the market appetite at any given time.

My view of the share drop is more basic. When CCE renegotiated and released the sellers from their 36 cent commitment, they freed them up from the obligation to sell shares trading over $.90 cents for $.36 cents. That became "found" money and as professional hedge fund managers they began to sell immediately and I believe have sold virtually all of the shares they had committed to sell. The largest shareholder of the group is a long term shareholder and is not selling, but over 22mm shares became actively for sale. More sellers than buyers thus the price declined.

I will be as clear about our deal and future as possible during the call but I simply don't view your concern about the incentive warrants to CCE as being relevant to the share trading price, now or ever, unless they decide to exercise and sell one day. That possibility is not only unlikely but not possible for over 6 months.

Thanks for your thoughtful note. While I don't buy your point of view, I certainly appreciate your interest in our company and am pleased by your support and interest as a shareholder. You can fully expect Bravo management and board members to do what we can to maximize value in our company to benefit you and all our shareholders.

Thanks again for the note. RGW


THIS IS MANAGEMENT TO LOVE!!! ;D

If you must smite, post why so I can improve myself.

Michael

#483
Quote from: robt on September 03, 2005, 02:47:31 PM
My view of the share drop is more basic. When CCE renegotiated and released the sellers from their 36 cent commitment, they freed them up from the obligation to sell shares trading over $.90 cents for $.36 cents. That became "found" money and as professional hedge fund managers they began to sell immediately and I believe have sold virtually all of the shares they had committed to sell. The largest shareholder of the group is a long term shareholder and is not selling, but over 22mm shares became actively for sale. More sellers than buyers thus the price declined.

Thanks a lot for this find Robt! Once again David analysis were right on the spot. Also nice to see that the changes in the MDA was a result of a disagreement about the price.

Thanks as well to Louis for posting the MDA.

Everything I read about the agreement with Coca Cola and the company in general makes me more convinced that this is going to be a great investment.

BRVO has managed to penetrate a highly competitive market dominated by companies like Dean Foods and Nestle.

Their revenue grew from Q1 to Q2 from 0.9 million to 2.4 million and they have build a Distribution network with more than 20 000 point of sales.

There are two key success factors in this industry and that is Branding and Distribution and the company has performed flawless on both of these

Branding


  • They have acquired the right to some of the strongest brand like Milky Way and the Marvel Superhero's
  • Each product line is targeted to a specific segment
  • Professional packaging developed with Tetra pack

Bravo! Covers most of the larger segments in the Soft Drinks market: Superhero's for Children, Starburst for teenagers, Slim Slammers for the weight conscious, Pro Slammers for the sports enthusiasts and Milky way for the rest!

Distribution

The agreement with CCE will not only represent significant savings for Bravo! but also significant increase the penetration of the product. I think CCE has been desperate to get back to the schools and Bravo! is already there

They are actively seeking to expand their international distribution by Alliances

The product offers unique advantages for both the distributor and the retailer

If you combine the strong brands, aggressive marketing, strong distribution, increased penetration, international expansion it ads up to a rapid increase in revenue.

It is important to remember that Bravo! is a pure marketing company with JasperProducts responsible for production and now CCE responsible for distribution. The increase in revenue will therefore not result in new investments in production and distribution but rather translate to increased profitability starting from Q4 when CCE starts the distribution.

The issue about existing shareholder taking profit has been well covered previously I only want to add that these shareholders are investors like the rest of us. They have already shown that they believe in the company when they bankrolled it and even though they might want to take some money off the table they are not going to sell for any price and certainly not at the strike price for CCE's warrants.

If Roy G. Warren is correct in his assessment they might already have reduced their holdings to the desired level and the buying interest will start taking the stock higher.  :D

I am in for the long run. I will own Bravo when they turn profitable, when they get listed on AMEX, when they start distributing in China, when they sign new co-branding agreements etc. etc.
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

valueseeker

I think many smart money are waiting on the sideline to see if the 9 shareholders have sold out or not. If this is true, then up we go!


-Louis

don

Some excellent posts (and digging!!). I try to not load Roy's email box. But here is an email I sent, have had difficulty with delivery, so, not sure if it has been received at Roy's email. I would appreciate someone asking for clarity, during the CC, on the following point. tia, Don.
Dear Roy: congratulations on the successful completion of your negotiations.

I may not be able to participate, due to the time zone I live in (Thailand) but I will certainly check in to review the recorded Conference Call, scheduled for this coming Tuesday.

I have reviewed the Form 8K, which the company filed on September 2nd.
I do appreciate that your legal team and you are fully competent. But, may I point out one matter which concerns me?

Let me quote you a section of the form, with the area of my concern emphasized in bold.

Either party may be (sic) terminate the Agreement for
1. a material breach,
2. insolvency or bankruptcy
and
CCE may terminate for
1. change of control by the Company,
2.  material governmental regulatory enforcement action or threatened governmental action having a material adverse consumer or sales impact on the Company's products,
and
3. upon twelve months notice after August 15, 2006.
The word and is critical.
This is ambiguously worded. It could mean either of two things:
(i) CCE may terminate for any one of two defined events occurring, but it cannot do so until after August 15, 2006 and after it gives 12 months notice.
or

(ii) CCE may terminate any one of three events occurring.

I would imagine that it is your understanding that the agreement should mean (i).
I do not think that it is your wish that CCE could terminate, by giving 12 months notice, on August 16, 2006.
I am quoting from what is just a SEC form. The legal agreement is a different document.
However, if your legal advisors have allowed this wordage to remain as a clause in the legal agreement, your interests have not been best served, in my humble opinion.
Sincerely,

ABEX_TRADER

This is my first posting here and I hope I do not offend anyone and that I can offer a different angle to what has been said in previous postings. I also have a few questions that someone might have knowledge of.
-----------
The last post is interesting in that I have never read to many 8-k forms in order to know what the legal wording is for most contracts of this type.I'd bet it is to cover themselves against any eventuality and is normal procedure for this type of associaition unless otherwise known.
.
I cannot see why CCE would in any way want the co. to come into harmsway for any of the conditions setforth in the contract.They are not in this to see BRVO to fail and will be pushing to see them become an internationally recognized brand with sales and revenue growth.

For investors and traders it is important to remember that the clause is based on a years time frame starting from the time of the contract.So that gives CCE a year to develop and see where BRVO's product will develop,which markets they wil have the most impact in and proceed with a strategy from there.
-------------------
The CCE shares at this stage are a non issue because they are not going anyplace which is what normally happens when a deal like this is struck.
--------------------
Ransom Group I bet has a lot invested in the co. also because they took control of their marketing and are the ones that attracted CCE to the contract I think. They also do marketing and design work for the following cos.

Company
» Bravo
» Coca-Cola Enterprises
» High-Tech Special Effects Inc.
» Jimmy Dean
» Marvel Comics
» Sara Lee
» Schering-Plough
» The Ransom Group
» Warner Bros.

---------------------
I have a few questions that maybe someone might be able to answer here:

*What might be the new projections numbers be with all the new Distribution contracts listed in PR's in the last few months?

*How many shrs are on the open market?
(WIth this agreement and the CCE SHares Mrket Watch reports the Shrs.Out as being 110.8MilShrs. Is that still correct and the CCE and other shares are not part of the Public Float.I do not understand how that works)

*Is there any contemplation of a reverse split going on which could be the reason for the pps action?
(This question I hate to even think about as it always has a negative effect until well after it takes place and I cannot see the co. doing it ,but it was mentioned by another poster someplace so I thought someone might have an opinion.)

*Does anyne remember what Snapple had when they went public for Shrs.Out and what the valuations was for an opening day shareprice?
(Snapple is about the closest thing I can realte this co. to from memory )

*Does anyne know what kind of stake The Ransom Group has with BRVO?

Thanks for any help you can give me conserning the questions I have.

Just as a side note:
JSDA has a similar Float before the CCE deal and with the new distribution they would easily out perform them and their pps is over $5 at the moment.So that gives Investors something to look forward to,but I must say this CCE deal is mindboggling for myself to try to figure out as far as where the cos. pps is heading with all the shuffling going on.

The CEO tried to assure one investor in a letter that the pps share would not reach the .36\shr. level and could not give a reason for the current upheavel in price. I really cannot not believe the CEO would not know what was going on as far as his cos. shares activity is or why the negative reaction from the market which really puts me at odds with the co. at the moment.
   A deal of this natuire and the press it has had in recent months would have the opposite efffect if it were any other co.,but this one seems to be a Skim job to make the rich more money and to have the small investor wondering what is happening. The truth is in the details ,but there are so many that it takes a WallSt. accountant to figure out what is happening and we don't have all the info.

Very frustrating issue or position to hold at the moment. Long term I imagine the truth will be told,but not until the Big Players get theirs.

Good luck to holders of BRVO,we might need it with the way the pps is reacting! I'm sorry for all those that are in at a higher pps level then it is at present .I think the co. has done a superb job of blowing any reasonable investor confidence even with a deal that could make them millions,but at present seems to sink the value of the share price to lower levels with every PR and CC they have.

I wonder what gems they have in store for us this week.I'm almost afraid to think what might happen by friday.It could sink to the .12\shr. level with another distribution deal or with whatever the CEO has to say.

By the looks of things he should shut his mouth and allow the street to move the stock without the aid of any press.

robt

#487
Quote
The CEO tried to assure one investor in a letter that the pps share would not reach the .36\shr. level and could not give a reason for the current upheavel in price.

The CEO absolutely DID explain the price upheaval, and his explanation was exactly what David estimated it was in his post upthread:

Quote
My view of the share drop is more basic. When CCE renegotiated and released the sellers from their 36 cent commitment, they freed them up from the obligation to sell shares trading over $.90 cents for $.36 cents. That became "found" money and as professional hedge fund managers they began to sell immediately and I believe have sold virtually all of the shares they had committed to sell. The largest shareholder of the group is a long term shareholder and is not selling, but over 22mm shares became actively for sale. More sellers than buyers thus the price declined.

Couldn't be more lucid! What questions about the share price remain to be addressed? Did you think the market was supposed to bid shares up even as millions of shares were being sold?

With the Coke distro deal in place, and the institutional selling done, the way is clear for the market to make up its mind about Bravo's share value. Some might be reluctant to buy because of last week's action, but I think the cc will clear the air considerably.

Somebody speculating about a reverse split is only somebody speculating. I can speculate, too -- my speculation says that shares are going to gain in value. So why reverse split? Doesn't seem likely or necessary.

As to Don's question about the contract, of course Coke has the right to terminate the deal at will, with generous notice. Slammers are proven in the marketplace, but not in the Coke product mix. Coke's distribution network is no minor thing; the slim possibility that Slammers won't perform for Coke exists. They'd be idiots to omit any means of exiting.

As for Bravo, how does this arrangement serve them poorly? They aren't putting themselves out in any way, just doing business as usual while Coke is about to do a full-court press for their product. In the unlikely event that Slammers and Coke aren't a good marriage, it's a handshake and goodbye; Bravo regains full control of the product and has 12 months to make other distro arrangements. How would it be preferable for both parties to be trapped in a non-working marriage?
If you must smite, post why so I can improve myself.

robt

#488
I answered the questions that I had an answer for, and I disagree with your opinion that I "attacked" you. I only asked you what questions remain unanswered regarding the share price. 

Sure, it is upsetting to see share price fluctuate, especially downward; my own cost basis is about sixty cents.

But this is what is going to happen when a small outfit negotiates with an 800-lb gorilla -- people bid the price up anticipating the Coke deal, went into doubt about it when the deal changed, and then met with massive selling by the hedge funds. Given the circumstances, I don't see how the company could stop the speculative boost in share price, or prevent the subsequent deflation, short of advising all shareholders that hedge funds were about to sell, please everybody get out of the pool...I don't think that would prove helpful should they ever seek financing from anyone ever again!

As to the float, yes there are things to worry about, though I think the upside outweighs the risk. The following is from the "risk" section of the share registration document filed by Bravo near the end of July:
======================================
There Are a Large Number of Shares Underlying Our Convertible Debentures and
Warrants That May be Available for Future Sale and the Sale of These Shares May
Depress the Market Price of Our Common Stock.

      As of July 11, 2005, we had 95,577,713 shares of common stock issued and
outstanding and convertible debentures outstanding that may be converted into an
estimated 75,000,000 shares of common stock at current market prices,
outstanding warrants to purchase 54,000,000 shares of common stock and options
to purchase 2,412,381 shares of common stock. In addition, the number of shares
of common stock issuable upon conversion of the outstanding convertible
debentures may increase if the market price of our stock declines. All of the
shares, including all of the shares issuable upon conversion of the debentures
and upon exercise of our warrants, may be sold without restriction. The sale of
these shares may adversely affect the market price of our common stock.

The Issuance of Shares Upon Conversion of the Convertible Debentures and
Exercise of Outstanding Warrants May Cause Immediate and Substantial Dilution to
Our Existing Stockholders.

      The issuance of shares upon conversion of the convertible debentures and
exercise of warrants may result in substantial dilution to the interests of
other stockholders since the selling stockholders may ultimately convert and
sell the full amount issuable on conversion. Although the selling stockholders
may not convert their convertible debentures and/or exercise their warrants if
such conversion or exercise would cause them to own more than 9.99% of our
outstanding common stock, this restriction does not prevent the selling
stockholders from converting and/or exercising some of their holdings, selling
these shares and then converting the rest of their holdings. In this way, the
selling stockholders could sell more than this limit while never holding more
than this limit. There is no upper limit on the number of shares that may be
issued which will have the effect of further diluting the proportionate equity
interest and voting power of holders of our common stock, including investors in
this offering.

As to projections, in an 8k filed 8/15, it was stated:

As a result of rising sales, the Company announced that, in addition to
plans to increase the present domestic capacity of 2.5 million units per
month for Slammers(R) beginning in September of 2005, with additional
capacity increases expected in April 2006 to 7.5 million units per month, the
Company and its production partner Jasper Products are contemplating the
addition of a Shibula production line in the Fall of 2006, that will increase
Jasper's capacity for Slammers(R) production to 16 million units per month.
The Shibula production line has a start up operational lead time of
approximately 12 months.

That's a 6.5 multiple of current production, and these figures were derived before the Coke deal.

The Ransom Group appears to be a very small (7 employees) design and ad shop, located in Tennessee. I'm under the impression Bravo is just a client, what makes you feel otherwise?

There's a nicely illustrated article on their Slammers design work here:

http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=6131
If you must smite, post why so I can improve myself.

don

Hi Abex. good morning to you and to all on the thread! It is a beautiful sunny day, here in Thailand, heading into the mid 30s. I bought BRVO at 39 3 years ago and then again at 34 earlier this year. So - I am a happy shareholder. I started trading; made a few bob and then lost it in the past few months.
Let me respond to your remarks. I have no desire to attack you - that is not the style of this thread. Informed criticism is acceptable. And  your posts do invite criticism.  The day I see the basher/shorter/personal insults here  - I'll be gone. But I do not think that will happen,'cause the parents of this baby will keep it clean.
I do not want to do the work in order to answer most of your questions, because, in essence, all my calculations are now out of date. I think you are expecting too much from this board. Either do your own dd or wait until after the market closes today and ask on the CC.
Specifically, your questions re:
- What might be the new sales projections
- Snapple
- The Ransom Group stake

But I will address a few of your comments, specifically:
*How many shrs are on the open market You will have to ask the company, as the float keeps changing, due to conversions and issues out of treasury. Remember to go to the SEC filings to pick up the amount of potential shares which can be converted. I think I have it stored somewhere - so I will try to find that number for you, if you do not have it already. Just ask me. ok?
I see no insider buys from the .12 point last year. I really cannot understand what your point is. Perhaps you would clarify your thinking/or why this is a concern? Sure, I would have liked to buy at 12c. But as I already posted, when it was 12, I was thinking that the company was  going under. So, I cannot see why it is relevant that no insiders would have been buying. Roy Warren was a buyer at times, though the tough times of the past 3 years, btw.
The cos. I thought was suppose to serve their investors first to provide the most back for their loyalty and that needs to be addressed I feel in the CC as a lot of the disgruntled investors feel they have bought into a falling knife at this point. I think you are mixing your methaphors here. Try to put it more clearly would you? Loyal shareholders are me and others who have displayed loyalty (or pigheadedness) over the years. Loyal shareholders will have bought at from 12 to 39cents. And I don't think very many of them will be disgruntled. What qualifies you to come on board at what you think is the bottom  and represent yourself as being qualified to speak on our behalf? If you bought near bottom here, why are you feeling disgruntled?
No one really knows who owns the shares at what price all they have is the hope that the co. shall go up from here and that the selling is over which I hope also.
and
You have not provided any hope for where  the pps is going
and
Can anyone answer any of the questions I have instead of attacking an opinion so that hope of the future rebound in the pps can be looked at
The kindest thing I can say about this aspect of your posts is that you consider taking a concise writing course.
Apparently the repricing on the morning CCE deal PR they tried to get it to go that way and some investors were taken in by that tactic only to see their entry point fade to .51  which was a cheap trick which is used over and over again in the market which I think should be done away with.They knew the selling would be happening ,but went ahead to reprice it up so that the uninformed investors would see their entry point go down.NICE!
I do think that more should have been done to uphold it ,the pps ,for Investors though so they did not see their investment entry point sink.I have never seen repricing to work so I did not buy into it .
In all honesty, there are a few of us on this board who woudl like to know what drugs you use. Apparently you were a fly on the wall, on the morning that BRVO negotiated it way out of selling control at 16 cents?? This is ia good example of why I call your posts uninformed. I know I may be raising the termperature of the discussion. But, please, would you consider the content of your posts more carefully? An opinion is an opinion, a fact is a fact. Don't confuse the two. and remember, I wish you and all BRVO investors and traders, but not shorters, good luck in your investing!  Don.

ABEX_TRADER

I cannot get into where I was coming from on the attack bit and it would not serve any purpose.

One thing I did find at RB was a preliminary eval of where the revs & pps might be heading which is what I was looking for.

The total amount of Shrs.Out. I will need to do more digging,but what is most important is to see how many shrs. there are out there that are in the public domain which might be revealed in the CC tomorrow.MarketWatch Shows 110Mshrs..Out. at the moment and I thought as of the last CC there was roughly 75Mshrs.Out so there has been a lot of Dilution,but as long as they can keep that from happening in the next yr. the potential for return on equity for the average shareholder will or should turn out well which is what we hope for. Having the co. print out shares continuously will not be a good situation for the future and I hope after the past deals it has ended.  They should now just concentrate on their growth stage I think.  

What I hope for is that strong interest follows the issue now and the promotional ad's to get the word out on the street that BRVO is going to be an up and coming co. that will be worth more than the .50's so we can see the market push the pps up.

I am hoping that this is another Snapple which will make everyone getting in on this floor and that bought in on the upper floors very happy in the coming years. I am in this for the long haul as long as I can see that it is going to be a Growth Issue and not be drowning in Dilution from Qtr. to Qtr. which will shave the chance for any substantial growth.

Thx and good luck!

David Randolph

As always, great posts on this BRVO thread. But perhaps we're all thinking too much. Here's my current take on BRVO:

1) Since the day after the CCE deal was announced that I was expecting BRVO to come down to $0.60 per share. I had this expectation because of the dilution the deal implied.
2) The deal had two parts, a a good part and a bad part. The good one was that BRVO and CCE were about to sign a Master Distribution Agreement (MDA). The bad one was that CCE was taking majority control of the company at about $0.25 a share without current shareholders benefiting from it. There were 12 shareholders that had sold options to CCE for CCE to buy them 69,000,000 shares at $0.36 (probably this happened when the share price was below this level). Since they had sold the options they couldn't sell their shares when the price was at $1 or higher.
3) Only now, after CCE said they wouldn't exercise those options, they can sell, if they want. Remember, they bought these shares around $0.12, so they have about a 400% profit on their money.
4) Some of those 69,000,000 shares are being sold on the open market, because of the huge profits they show. But I wonder how many of these 12 shareholders are really selling, I wonder if they are not pleased CCE didn't exercise those options, because I bet they were pretty sad when they saw the share price above $1 and they had the obligation to sell at $0.36  :-[
5) So, shareholders that were obliged to sell at $0.36 now have two options. Sell in the $0.55-$0.65 range and take a 5 fold profit. Or recognize the potential of the company and let the profits run for further gains, as the company grows. Considering RULE 13 that says «Let the profits run», even at this level, the later attitude seems to be the correct one.
6) Considering the market action and bullish reversal on Friday it seems to me the selling pressure is over or near its end.
7) Now we have just the good part of the deal with CCE. Previously I saw $5 PPS as possible. Now I see higher prices on a 12 month horizon.

Considering these 7 points, I believe BRVO will zoom higher to new 52 highs above $1.40 in the coming weeks. The share price needs to show the current deal is better than the previous, and that will only happen when we get a close above $1.40.

ABEX_TRADER

Mr.Randolph or David,
Thanks for stating where you are at now on this as I see that I have gotten in at a good price and am confident in your outlook that no matter what happens those that know about the co. are in good stead as far as their future return on their investment is concerned.

I can see that all my indicators,RSI,MACD,MOMTETUM,STOCHASTICS look good as far as them being in their lower end which is a strong buying opportunity for us. I thought from my observations below that it might take longer,but I will trust your skills on this more than mine for a short term outlook.
Volume is key now I think,the more the merrier,I mean better!

Thanks a bunch!
----------------------------
(Written earliier by me)

I had a chance to listen to the full CC and think your correct ,but some might be holding out to sell higher also.

Either way the numbers that they are talking are going to make anyone holding plenty of $$ in the long run.

Reverse Split Option
It was also encouraging to hear that they are not going to be going the RS route in order to get onto a better exchange.
On the downside the Broker on their board with 17yrs. experience was of the opinion that "the stockprice reach their value regardless of the exchange".
I do hope they would favor going to the NAZ if they could or the NYSE in order to bring more investor awareness to the stock in the long run which would drive the pps up quicker I think, especially if they have the exceptional growth rate they are expecting. (DR,Maybe I m wrong on that)
The caller I think was from a VC Firm and I would assume he had confidence and patience enough to wait a year or two for the stock price to reach the 3-10 level before making the move to another exchange instead of wanting to ruin the pps with a RS.
Most investors rush to the Sell button as soon as that word is ever mentioned and with the numbers that the co. is talking of this shall not be below the $5 mark for over 2yrs. I'll bet.

Lastly we will be hearing some good numbers today and I have no doubt that the Co. is heading in the right direction now.Might take awhile longer to get there with all the Dilution,but it will get there none the less and higher pps than without the CCE agreement over time.
The reason I say that is there will be a lot of $$ they will need to do it and that might mean more Dilution , Investment Banking or creative financing to get there which would be a good question to ask.

As soon as I see the way the pps is going to go I shall be buying more in the short term. Maybe today!

don

I had a chance to listen to the full CC and think your correct ,but some might be holding out to sell higher also.
Hi Abex, can you tell me which CC are you referring to? I am still waiting to access the CC scheduled for today, Tuesday, at 4.00 pm. Since it is only 11pm here in Thailand - that would make it noon in New York. How did you get to hear the CC so early? Thanks, as I want to phone in to the recording of the CC, asap. Don.

Terliso

Quote from: don on September 06, 2005, 11:57:33 AM
I had a chance to listen to the full CC and think your correct ,but some might be holding out to sell higher also.
Hi Abex, can you tell me which CC are you referring to? I am still waiting to access the CC scheduled for today, Tuesday, at 4.00 pm. Since it is only 11pm here in Thailand - that would make it noon in New York. How did you get to hear the CC so early? Thanks, as I want to phone in to the recording of the CC, asap. Don.

Yes Abex, what CC are you talking about?