3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fill_the_gap

Never had much luck taking anything into a Conference Call.
Guess sell the news.  Take HISC most recently.

Price usually drops after first 1.5 hours the next day.

What new information is expected that will move the price ?
Just one opinion, do the research

ABEX_TRADER

Sorry about that folks,but it was the CC of Aug.15 I was referring to!

The other CC starts in 1hr. here in the states and I would suggest that you buy any shares you were thinking about before then because they will throw out numbers that will make this fly I'll bet!

Good luck!

andrewcbrown

70-100 Million in revs projected next year. 110 Mil. shares right now... 230 Million oustanding is most shares that there could be.

Terliso

Quote from: andrewcbrown on September 06, 2005, 05:23:07 PM
70-100 Million in revs projected next year. 110 Mil. shares right now... 230 Million oustanding is most shares that there could be.

I'll be in for the longggggggggggggg haul !!! good luck for BRVO

shootingstar

During the CC Roy quoted 110 million because that is what it says in the quarter filing (technically it says 113 million) but he said there has been a lot of conversions and the count could be up to 233 million.

ABEX_TRADER

Quote from: andrewcbrown on September 06, 2005, 05:23:07 PM
70-100 Million in revs projected next year. 110 Mil. shares right now... 230 Million oustanding is most shares that there could be.

110milShrs. On the Open Market with Pepsi Holding 115Mshrs. I think
God ,that makes it so much easier! They were first  projecting 300Mshr.Out on the Aug.15 CC. This gives the issue a lot easier push when they start coming in after the conversion is over to get it back over the $1+ mark. After 1.45 there is nothing but blue skies!

This is the next Snapple in 4yrs.! We might see this thing going up and splitting several times in the yrs. after they get Market Attention and Momentum given the projections they gave. It will not happen overnight, but it will happen if the CCE agreement stays in place and they meet their strategy plan.

I hope they also go on one of the better Boards also.The NYSE would be great!


don

110milShrs. On the Open Market with Pepsi Holding 115Mshrs  ???

Terliso

Quote from: ABEX_TRADER on September 06, 2005, 06:53:43 PM
Quote from: andrewcbrown on September 06, 2005, 05:23:07 PM


This is the next Snapple in 4yrs.! We might see this thing going up and splitting several times in the yrs. after they get Market Attention and Momentum given the projections they gave. It will not happen overnight, but it will happen if the CCE agreement stays in place and they meet their strategy plan.



Abex, Do you know what is the SYMBOL for Snapple? it won't show any in the symbol lookup..



ABEX_TRADER

Quote from: don on September 06, 2005, 09:10:16 PM
110milShrs. On the Open Market with Pepsi Holding 115Mshrs  ???

Don:
 Just wondering ,why it would make yu mad? As they stated in the CC they both got what they wanted and there is not as much Dilution as we thought there would be with essentially the same agreement so I would think that would be good.

 They have one of the strongest Distribution Channels to use in the world and that will make this a non issue to run to a lot higher levels.

  The Coke shares won't be going anyplace as that would not be prudent for them. They will be held in an account as they want to see the Co. grow so they make their $$ also. The more value the shares get on the open market the more they will get right or am I missing something?

   My forte' is Technicals and not the Funny's so help me out if you know what they are saying or if you are reading something into this that I don't see.

   Either way though I am in for atleast the time it gets way up and hopefully I can do the in\out a few times hwile she climbs so I make even more $$ from my techncal experience.

   Another thing that has not been explored yet is if the Co. will expand into Asia and SoAmerica which are vast markets also. This is the next SNAPPLE and will be even better as you'll get more bakc thabn even people made on that as long as they remain a seperate entity.

For an examle of where this Co. is going look at the 2nd Qtr. results of JSDA to get a look at what this company will do for a comparison study. I bet you'll be happy with what you see!

And David was correct as I was trying to read to much into this.

  Thanks!  ;D

ABEX_TRADER

#504
Quote

Abex, Do you know what is the SYMBOL for Snapple? it won't show any in the symbol lookup..
Quote

You'd have a very hard time finding it due to the fact they were finally bought out after going up and splitting about 5X once they went public in the late 80s early 90s I think it was .The first day they went public they almost tripled I think.With this your getting in on the bottom floor before expansive growth occurs. Unlike Dev. Stage Cos. this already has the product that is being endorsed by everyone and improving it's base each month!

What you can do is read my last post to get some perperspective of what a $5 Co. looks like for Revs with a similar Float.

Cott (COT) is another Co. which is pricer,but good for Rev comparisons.

Hope that helps!

raymat

While everybody is jumping up and down about the cc, I do have a few concerns to share:

1.  The outstanding shares could be as many as 233 millions!  If all excised, BRVO already would have a market cap of $154 million.  All considered, even if they realize the sales of $75-100M for next year, the company is not that cheap any more.  Let's say, its fair value is $300M or so for sales of $75M (4x), the most the stock could deliver is a double.

2.  The margin:  while gross margin will be slightly below 30%, the estimated net margin thrown out was like 8-10%.  For 75-100M sales, that means the profit for the company for next could be in the range of 6-10M, again that is not much for a company already command a market cap of 150M (15-25 p/e).

3.  Need of raising money to fund the expansion:  anybody who ran a real business knows that expansion does not happen over night and you need money to make money.  Raising more money means more dilution, right?

Please point out if my concerns are not valid.  Thanks,

Michael

Hi Raymat

A few comments below:

1) The key here is could be With the recent increase in the stock price I do not see any reasons why they would issue all those share. Remember the shelf registration was done when the stock price was at a much lower level. Some dillution will happen but I can't see them issue all 233 million shares.

2) A PE of 15-25 is cheap for a stock with this growth and potential.

3) Remember that Bravo is not responsible for production and distribution. It is basically a marketing organisation and expansion does therefore not involve the normal capital expenditure.

I am still very bullish on this stock!
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

David Randolph

Anyone has the link for some excerpt or the complete conference call? I don't see any press release from BRVO.

Thank you !


David Randolph

Thanks for the link tugsinav  :)

Unfortunately I don't have time now to listen to the conference call, only later. But I'll do my update anyway. Here's what I have to say about BRVO today:

1) I guess yesterday's 13% rise was due to two factors:
a) Anticipation of what the CEO might say at the CC. That effect should fizzle today.
b) Normal rise because the strong selling interest has vanished. That's why it was possible to have a 13% rise with just 4.8 million shares traded.

2) The chart is no longer our enemy. We've had a technical breakout of the downtrend.

Besides this, all I said in my previous analysis stands still, I believe BRVO will trade above $1.40 in the next two months or so.