3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitech61

David your inverted H & S scenario looks right on to me. Looks to be setting up perfectly as long as the last shoulder doesn't drop to far. The inverted right shoulder with lighter volume than the inverted head seems to be text book. The H&S is very reliable in trend reversals..

We shall see!!!

I have added on the light down volume of the inverted right shoulder if this pans out to be a typical inverted H&S Play...

Either way the fundamentals now IMHO are better than ever before. Much better than when the stock ran to 1.41... Keep hold to that 1.41 prediction for Nov. 8. We get a trend reversal  with nothing but good news on the way it very well could happen!!!!!

We shall see!!!!

john b mcginnis

I tried a strawberry Slammer yesterday from a 7-11 store accross the street from where I work. I played dumb with the store manager and ask some questions:

She said they just started carrying Slammers.
Chocolate and strawberry.
They are selling as fast as they stock them.{the chocolate shelf was empty and strawberry shelf had four left}
She liked how they tasted.  She appeared  upbeat and impressed
with the product.

I tried the Strawberry flavor
I didn't like the location in the store, I would have liked to have seen them near the softdrinks.They were next to milk products.
I personally didn't like the taste, too sweat and tart. Like drinking a "sweet tart" ,But I see how children and young teens would like the product.
I was happy to see that they are either distributated or made in my home State of Missouri according to the label.

I was in @ .57
John

irod

I agree about the taste. I also had my first one, a Milky Way one, and it was -too- sweet, excessively sweet. So much in fact that I couldn't finish drinking it. I haven't made up my mind about them. I do hope they take off.

john b mcginnis

I forgot to mention, The price was a little high for being geared to children, $2.50 before tax. But, they are selling!!
John

don

Hi Terlisa, my error, I realize. I saw David's post re the July 25 CCE Form 3, noted he had included info about the CCE optionsThose options terminated without being exercised on August 23, 2005.». So I figured......I'll try to edit out my post, ok? Take care all, this is a bit nerve-wracking, below my cost now. Pre lift off nerves, I'm sure.  8) Don.

ABEX_TRADER

As with everything I am still learning even after many yrs. of study and playing.

This is not the best week I have seen in the markets and seeing the vol. today drying up with mosly sellers is not encouraging.Once the Vol. starts to increase aain with mosly sellers it will be a real positive.

We can hope that the downward momentum halts or has halted and buyers start coming back in. With only a few cents off from yesterday hopefully the momentum to the downside is slowing and a reversal is immenient.

I tried to see what your talking about with the inverted H&S ,but I have not figured that out yet. I see a sideways Island forming. Resistance at .72 trading in the range between .50 to .72 . The time it gaps up past the .72 mark will indicate that the reversal move to the upside has started.

One thing I am learning the hardway is that without an MA XO there really is no way an issue is going to  proceed to go higher with an extended move unless it has fell off drasticaly down from it's MA's and then bounces backup (the deadcat Bonce) back to the MA level's.

Before when it broke out would have been great to have been onboard ,with no overhead and none of this conversion to have to work through first. Things are a lot different at this time. 

That being said I still feel the future will be bright for BRVO.

I looked at the charts in the sector which are mostly all at theiir bottom range. JSDA did pop yesterday and if you look at their Earns sheet and then look at BRVO prospects from their Earns projections ,it should be looking at $5 easily in the coming year once the numbers start coming in.The transistion period is hard for those that are not patient to go though.

The transistion to growth wll be explosive along with the pps and it is just going to take patience to get the most from the investment.

Good time to pickup more shares on weakness. 

How many shares will CCE be holding of the 160Mshrs.?
How many shares will be on the open Market?
How many will be tightly held by Insders?

CCE will be holding their shares not to be sold because they want to see the Co. grow and the Insiders will be about 10% so that leaves what is on the open market for regualr share holders to purchase and watch grow.

Just thinking!

David Randolph

#561
Thanks for your posts and comments on BRVO, great info  :)

QuoteEither way the fundamentals now IMHO are better than ever before. Much better than when the stock ran to 1.41... Keep hold to that 1.41 prediction for Nov. 8. We get a trend reversal  with nothing but good news on the way it very well could happen!!!!!

I agree with aitech61, fundamentals are better now than when the stock was trading at $1.41. Fundammentally, it looks like a sure thing, but you know there are no sure things in the stock market.

Anyway, the inverted head and shoulders scenario is playing out perfectly. Now we need the most important: the breakout ! Shoulder 2 is completely in place and we've had what we needed, low volume and the stock didn't close below %0.565. Didn't even break it on the intraday.

For tomorrow I'm expecting a white marubozu and a close above $0.72 next week or so, that would confirm the inverted H&S pattern which would give us a short term technical target of $0.935. Curiously enough that's where neckline1 stands. But this is guessing too much into the future.

One thing I must say: even if this scenario doesn't play out and BRVO closes below $0.565, I won't sell, I own the stock beyond short term technical signals.

ABEX_TRADER

#562
Never thought an H&S could be in such a narrow range. I would have thought it was just an island forming sideways,but I'll go with it.

Hopefully it breaks to the upside!

I would also think lower Vol. now is a good sign!

snowcat

BRVO has come off the naked short list as of 9/9.

http://www.buyins.net/tools/symbol_stats.php?sym=BRVO

maybe that is what has been holding this back


aitech61

The volume is drying up and I added more today. Very good to see us off the SHO list. We could be getting close to that trend reversal..... Either way, I agree with David, this is a keeper long term. The fundamentals have never been better...

We shall see!!!!!

fill_the_gap

#565
David,

I have an initial position in BRVO.  Some questions are posed that you may be able to address.
You know after 550 posts that I am not a basher, yet am very analytical in investigating a company.
So take the comments below as asking for help with the thought process.  ???

-  Isn't BRVO going to need another round of financing ?  From whom ?  And at what cost to the price ?  They could easily decide to authorize more shares to raise capital, thus diluting the PPS.

-  In this scenario, BRVO may be overvalued at this level.  You see, many brokers were hyping BRVO heading into the CCE deal.  Some investors have a difficult time with a company saying a falling price is a good thing.  Never heard of that justification before.  We do not even know if/when the selling of shares from the large shareholders began and will end.  And you would think they would hold on for the future even though profits are high.  No reason to take it all off the table unless it is headed down.  They know much more than the average investor about the inside of BRVO.

- This volume and chart is not bullish, IMO.  It may be hit hard when more shares are issued for financing.  Or can it be verified that they have private financing to move forward ?

-  Not all great companies have a high performance stock.  My opinion is that CCE cut back from 51% ownership to 10% from the original deal.  They are more interested in the MDA.  This is where their money will be made, not in the stock itself.  CCE may know that dilution is coming from financing thus restructuring the deal. 

-  The scenarios above concern shareholders and the volume and price are not reflecting a bullish company at this time.

Please comment on the financial condition.  What is the status of financing ?  I know they are growing exponentially, but when is the plan to realistically become profitable ?  Thank you.

Financial Condition at June 30, 2005
- ------------------------------------

      As of June 30, 2005, we had an accumulated deficit of $36,491,265,
cash on hand of $377,705 and reported total capital deficit of $2,933,786.

      For this same period of time, we had revenue of $3,346,388 and
general and administrative expense of $1,439,554.

      After interest expenses of $220,246, cost of goods sold of
$2,358,127, product development costs of $110,265 and selling expenses of
$1,797,471 incurred in the operations of the Company, we had a net loss of
$2,579,275.

Six Months Ended June 30, 2005 Compared to Six Months Ended June 30, 2004
Just one opinion, do the research

David Randolph

I'm sorry, I'm not able to answer any questions now, I'll be able to do just the essential updates. After the close we'll get more profound analysis and hopefully I can address your questions and doubts.

BRVO.OB is a fundammentally based trade. HOLD the stock whatever happens in today's session.

fill_the_gap

David,

If the below is a factor, I am not following BRVO as fundamentally sound.
They go to the masses, but the net is a huge debt. 
(MSFT) is an example of a great company that stock does not move.
BRVO needs capital and at what expense ?

Looking forward to your reply.

Just one opinion, do the research

basonista

I love to read your posts on stocks that I own, FTG.  You always make me look at the hard, cold facts of the investment and remove myself from the emotionality of the stock/company.  Keep it up!

Now, a couple of questions for you on BRVO.

How do you feel about the CEO's projections for the company and their ramp up plans for production?  How about the potential for the CCE dist?  There are a vast number of companies out there that are running business on debt that fetch a MUCH higher price than what we are looking at here.  And with a far poorer outlook for future growth.  Granted, we are talking about a penny stock here but the future potential of this company appears to be huge.

If I remember his comments correctly, the CEO has said that BRVO will be profitable by Q4.  Banks love to have a profitable company borrow their money and the CCE deal only lends credibility to their case should they need further financing of debt.  That should cancel the need to further dilute the share base.  What is your opinion on this?

Based on what you know about this company, would you consider this a good long-term investment - looking at 2-5 years as long term?

I guess I am looking at this investment as long-term rather than short.  Looking at future production and distribution I don't see how you can go wrong with BRVO (famous last words!).  Even if the product never became a hit, just the process of expanding distribution into all the areas planned, will bring in revenues and thus increase value in the company over the next few years.

FTG, thanks again for your no-nonsense opinions!  Everyday offers a new learning experience for me from you and our other experts on 3sof.

Glenn

fill_the_gap

Glenn,

I appreciate the post.

I continue to hold my position in BRVO for the long haul.
Just trying to figure where to add.

Difficult to find a penny that you can drive down the street and buy their product.
They seem to have a great company.  The Marvel characters and candy flavors are appealing to the children.  And with CCE, they can potentially get into schools, etc.

And you are correct about the CEO projections.  The key that I heard from the call was that the Cost of shipping will go down.  Shipping in bulk to Coke costs much less than individual loads to each location.

I truly believe David in and his comments about BRVO.

And you are correct about the financing being more appealing with the BRVO future.

Just would hate to see them dilute the stock with any financing deal.

But rare to find a penny with a real product and alliances.

Take Care,
-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research