3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kpusan

New to this site and fairly new to "active" trading.  Taken some time reading some posts and I must say there are many knowledgeable traders here!

Just thought I would add this to the BRVO board.

Today I saw Bravo's Slammers in our grocery market and bought a pack home for my chocolate milk expert to taste.  They only had one flavour which was the Milky Way one.

Well, I gave one to my expert and waited anxiously for his professional opinion and ....... he Loved It!  He said it was the best chocolate milk he ever tasted! :o

Well that did it for me ... I already have traded BRVO but sold when it ran up to $1 mark and decided to buy back in.

Just thought that I would add this in .. never thought I could actually sample something from an OTC stock and have always had suspicion regarding their products.

OH, by the way,  I also drank a small sample and it did taste like a Milky Way Bar.  My 10 yr son and I agree .. It was a great product.  If you can't trust a 10 yr old's opinion regarding chocolate milk and I don't know who else to leave it to.

Keep up the great work guys!


boatguy

David and Ramsburg,

I just sent another donation your way.

I have been buying Bravo again after buying and selling several times, I hope to hold long term and have half a position so far averaging .61.

David, any idea what the bottom will be. I would be very surprised to see this stock below .5.

I hope we don't end up in a low volume holding pattern until earnings are released.


la-onda

I will hold also for the long term  >:D

updated chart:

rickjust

Posted by: kpusan63
OH, by the way,  I also drank a small sample and it did taste like a Milky Way Bar.  My 10 yr son and I agree .. It was a great product.  If you can't trust a 10 yr old's opinion regarding chocolate milk and I don't know who else to leave it to.

hi,
sounds like a classic peter lynch move. (" one up on wall street")
if you take it home and the family is either eating, drinking , wearing it, using it  then he would look into it as a possible buy.
this book is a great fun read as well as " beating the street" same author.
happy trading
maxi

echo

Well i continue to hold this one even though its not moving.Does anyone know when there earnings come out? Maybe that'll get the stock moving forward. You just gotta beleive that the earnings are gonna be good and get the strock going.We'll see.

P.S. Made a donation.Keep up the good work.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

Prfsr Hal

Just a word of minority opinion and caution about the validity of the "Taste Test" as econonic indicator.  Kripsy Kreme.   Was 12 now 5.  Coca Cola.  5 years ago was 60 today 40.  CCE four years ago was 19,  Now 19.  Lehman Bros recently downgraded bottlers.

Prfsr Hal

echo

No offense Hal but you certainlly are negative on this one.This is a new product is on the way up. Maybe after its grown to its potential it will start heading down years from now.

Yeah Krispy Kream is down but how was this company when it was groing and starting out a few years ago.It skyrocketed if I'm not mistaken!
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

ABEX_TRADER

Hal,on the positive side this co. is just starting to get into it's growth stage and with CCE being a distributor it is going to become a dynamic growth stage instead of a trickle.

It's to bad we have to work through the converts first ,but I think it's safe to say the first yr. we should see the pps go up expotentially frm where it sits at present.

Atleast that is what I see.

I am the last to jump on the rah-rah train as far as touting mgmt. and making up T-Shirts with co. logo's!

I thought the packaging would be a successful ploy whereas some of what is being said concerning the Kid's falling for the packaging! I am going to stop today to see if I can find a few to try.

Good luck!

snowcat

 The BRVO people know what they are doing.  They have a fun product.  They team with winners like Coke and 7-11, and they know how to appeal to investors with quick answers to e-mails and an impressive investor relations department.  Take a look at their investor newsletter.  It convinced me to buy a few more shares.  And to top it off, I have some of my own suggestions for them to make BRVO even bigger ( not photos of bikini girls on the bottles)!

Just issued their first newsletter.
http://www.bravobrands.com/insvtrs_newsletter.html

Prfsr Hal

Believe me, I hope that all of you are correct.  But as the board is meant to be a interchange of ideas, I just offer my minority opinion.

I am long on several of David's picks (HOM, EYII,) and remained invested or reinvested in some after he was was done with them (CWPC  USGL).  I place great value in his and your opinions. 

Prfsr Hal

3stocks


ABEX_TRADER

I just thought I would mention on the Close again today there was some impressive buying and they came out with their newsletter mentioning their ramp up to promotions and production.

Over 725Kshrs where bought around the EOD. And the CEO was a guess speaker at a FLA. College today.

How ever you call it this stock will be interesting in the coming year. 

starfire

Quote from: ultra1066 on September 23, 2005, 11:39:23 AM
No offense Hal but you certainlly are negative on this one.This is a new product is on the way up. Maybe after its grown to its potential it will start heading down years from now.

Yeah Krispy Kream is down but how was this company when it was groing and starting out a few years ago.It skyrocketed if I'm not mistaken!

Don't feel offended, but the last thing this open forum needs is 'yes' people. Contrarian views should be accepted! I challenge you to engage contrarian views in a meaningful way. The question to ask is 'Why'.

It's a shame that people on this forum use the 'smite' to mark contrarian view points. Frankly speaking I am not bothered by it but applauds/smites have their place!

Bottom line, I am more interested in enhancing my trading knowledge and hopefully SOF will become the place on the Internet.

Prfsr Hal

Please don't mistake asking hard questions with negativity.  Remember, the principal to the Scientific Method is that once an hypothesis is stated, its promulgator then tries not to prove it but to DISprove it.  Failing to do that, it stands. 

The logic behind the enthusiasm for Bravo is that CC would not make a deal to lose money.  And I agree with that entirely.  But their making money does not guarantee Bravo making money.  In every industry the large exploit the small.

CCE is distributing Bravo, which is likely a good thing.  What about advertising?  Has that question been addressed?  I know many authors who have had books published by large houses and then seen them die on the vine...no publicity.  Will Bravo products be heavily promoted by CCE?  Production and distribution don't mean much unless there is heightened public awareness. That would be a key factor in its success.

If there were no board, these questions would just be in my own mind.  But this is the very purpose of such a forum.  I hope no one will take it in any other way than that.  Best of luck to all.

Prfsr Hal



kpusan

Hal,

I was only making a light-hearted comment regarding the so called taste test.  We all know that a company will not surviive soley based on this.  This company needs to prove to the investors that they are taking all the neccesary steps in order to market their product(s) correctly and able to manage their finances.

Sometimes discussions on boards can be very serious and mine was meant to be taken lightly.  I did not purchase BRVO based purely on the so-called "taste test".  I wish it was that easy,  but it was nice to know that the product does exist.

OTC companies are a big gamble and speculative