3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loffigus

Julia,

we are thinking that it should reach a minimum of .60 in the next couple weeks.

Good luck.

starfire

the fundamentals are sound.
1) strong demand for product = strong revenue growth = profitability. will be in more than 50,000 retail store by end of 3Q. first to market strategy.

2) have access to capital and cost of capital decreasing!

3) Full Disclosure = total transparency of business plus ready for move into a national exchange

good long term investment. JMO


gmarc66

Thanks Loffigus!
I will try to pick up a some brvo tomorrow on the morning dip...hopefully, it will be a good temporary dip..then a nice rise would be a perfect start for a friday.

have a great evening! ;D

David Randolph

As expected the red candle didn't produce a large decline, in fact BRVO.OB resumed its uptrend on today's session. Sales and earnings momentum is driving this penny stock (I believe I won't be able to call her that for much longer, what a pity  ;D)

I have a 71% open profit in this stock and I don't see any reason to sell, nor technical or fundamental. Expecting $0.60 in the next few weeks.


52 windsor deluxe

wow...look at brvo...it's a screamer...up,up,up...!!!

52 windsor deluxe

9.5 million in volume...with 30 minutes to go...will hit 10 million by close...somebody said it might hit 60 cents in a couple of weeks...it might hit 60 cents before the day is over...bravo for brvo....  8)

snowcat

The Slammers I have seen have Marvel Characters on the bottle - a good tie-in with the Fantastic-4 movie coming out July 8.  (MVL is another one whch should be coming out of its base soon.)

SIM broke out a base yesterday with a nice follow thru today.  Strong metal fabricator with a pe of 4 selling for about bv!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=sim

atalltexan

This one is carrying the load in my "post-IIJI" portfolio.  It's up 57%.  Wish I had more money in it !!

David Randolph

#53
As promised I did some DD on BRVO.OB. I see on the SEC filings that revenues and earnings have been growing 100% a year (that rate has accelerated recently, check the news and statements from the company):

http://www.bravobrands.com/press_releases/press_2005.html

The company expects 13 to 15 million USD in sales for the entire 2005. I've calculated their gross margin historically has been around 24.5%, so I estimate earnings for the year 2005 to come out somewhere around 3.43 million USD.

www.marketwatch.com and www.cnnfn.com indicate the market cap for BRVO.OB is $34.92M. But I dug some more (used a link left by one of our members in this thread) and found out that the number of shares outstanding is not 63.49M as said in those sites but 119,002,341 as said in the latest SEC filing. So the market cap for BRVO.OB actually is 119,002,341*0,55= $65.45M.

With earnings estimate for the year in the neighborhood of 3.43M the price earnings ratio is 19. The company is growing 100% a year in revenues and profits and has a PE of 19. This means anyone who takes over this company now (if the rate of growth continues) will take only about 4.2 years to be in the green.

When I read the company's website I believe growth is not stopping anytime soon, this is no $0.55 stock (market cap of $65.45M), this company should be worth a lot more than that.

Technically volume has been huge and we have a strong uptrend in place. I'm not selling at $0.60 (I don't care if there's some profit taking, I can't lose my position) and I'm not selling at $1.

Enjoy your weekend, I'm going to the park with my family ...  8)

boatguy

Bought at .275 and sold 1/2 yesterday at .56 for a double. Letting the freeshares ride. Good call David!!

jbg9617

I am new to this Board but have been accumulating Bravo Foods for over two years. The product description in first posting are old and reflect the Warner cartoon days which have been replaced by Marvel Comic super heros, more apt for milk based flavored products that are based on Mars candy flavors. This is a stock whose time has finally arrived.

stocky

Now my another visit to second walgreen store also showed "Slammers Sold Out". Have to wait till Monday to get my hands on them. :)

David Randolph

I've received an e-mail from one of our members saying the product isn't available on the East Coast. Do you know something about this?

(if it's not available soon it will be, that's why this company has such growth potential, in a year or so it may be selling worldwide ... I bet my kid would love to drink some slammers, but we live in Europe  :D)

gmarc66

I would have liked to buy brvo on fri jun 17 as Loffigus had said it was still a good buy on Jun 16th, however didn't have enough funds to do so then..just wondering...on monday morning should I still try to buy brvo at the price it closed at..if I can still get in Monday in the mid .50's range?  And if so, how long do you think I would have to hang onto it before i could sell it?

thanks very much...and have a great weekend everyone.

julia

starfire

Quote from: David Randolph on June 18, 2005, 12:52:37 PM
I've received an e-mail from one of our members saying the product isn't available on the East Coast. Do you know something about this?

(if it's not available soon it will be, that's why this company has such growth potential, in a year or so it may be selling worldwide ... I bet my kid would love to drink some slammers, but we live in Europe  :D)

That's not true, it is available in Shop Rite, NJ. Will be generally available in U.K in 3Q, 2005.