3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fill_the_gap

#945
The time the past few days was spent on the phone with Jasper Products and Bravo. Jasper is out of Joplin, Missouri and they are tied into the production of BRVO products.  The facility does alot of health products such as Soy based drinks. 

http://www.jasperproducts.com/

They would not answer capacity questions.  And here is an e-mail that was received today based on the inquiry.  Trying to evaluate all angles of the process for BRVO.  Guess Roy and the other management will help with the questions. 

Please post questions for the Tuesday call with the CFO and I will relay the answer to the board.


Jeff,



We are not authorized to discuss Bravo business with anyone.



If you have a special need for information you will need to ask Roy Warren and he can authorize us to do so.



Regards,



Ken Haubein

Jasper Products, LLC.

3877 E. 27th Street

Joplin, MO.  64804

ph. 417-208-1117

fax 417-206-3434


Just one opinion, do the research

boatguy

fill_the_gap

Thanks for filling us in on your conversation with BRVO.(applaud)

I would like to know  if they have any plans for more advertising, sure would like to see those bottles on TV!

It would also be interesting to know if they are considering expanding or extending the Masterfoods co-branding agreement.

Thanks for sharing the info-


fill_the_gap

Boatguy.

I will add that to the list.
Thank you for contributing.

-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research

bw6458

Jeff - I am glad you are in close contact with Warren... it's a plis

My question deals with signifcant marketing positons  coming to light other than the CCE deal...
Are there any sizable deals about to crack
What is the marketing model looking like
Government contracts?  Healthcare?   Schools?    Costco?  Walmart? etc etc
It seems this is a product that can go just about anywhere it can be mass marketed... Are they persuing this route?

Thanks I look forward to hearing any ifo you get..
Thanks again
BW



john b mcginnis

Quote from: bw6458 on December 17, 2005, 12:55:53 PM


My question deals with signifcant marketing positons  coming to light other than the CCE deal...
Are there any sizable deals about to crack
What is the marketing model looking like
Government contracts?  Healthcare?   Schools?    Costco?  Walmart? etc etc
It seems this is a product that can go just about anywhere it can be mass marketed... Are they persuing this route?

Thanks I look forward to hearing any ifo you get..
Thanks again
BW



In response to BW, I contacted ROY Warren a few months ago and asked him about future markets. His response specifically about Wal-Mart was he was "working on it"
John

422fwhp

Looks like a fairly good entry point at this level...I may take a position Mon or Tues.

Another day like Friday and the candle pattern would look like a reverse 3-soldiers....what's that called, 3-terrorists?   ;)

It dipped just below the 50dma and will pull the trigger if RSI hits 35.

Thank you fill_the_gap and others for your efforts.

Jody

Terliso

#951
Looks like BRVO still in bearish mode, prices still below 13 day EMA. (i will wait & ready to buyback) ;)
I believe the product of this company... The breakfast blenders taste fine ;) I just don't like tha Vanilla peach flavor it's taste like some kind of medicine but overall BRVO's product.. THUMBS UP!! ;D

David Randolph

#952
My question: will you expand to continental Europe in 2006? I would like to have breakfast blenders for breakfast  ;D

Thanks for all this great work fill_the_gap, it's not all the time management is available to answer so many questions from shareholders or they couldn't run the company properly, so let's take advantage of this opportunity you're giving us.

After the question about the expansion plans of the company, let me address a second issue and then I'll let go. As we've seen on my revenue history and projections chart, the company is expecting huge revenue growth for the 4th quarter and the entire 2006.

Revenues will grow from $3.3M in 2004, to about $13M in 2005 to expected $85M in 2006.

But what about profits and net margins?

Until now BRVO has lost money every year, and 2005 (4th quarter not included) was the worst of all, even though revenues increased:



In a research report issued by Catalyst Research, it shows an expectation for 2006 Earnings Per Share of $0.10. Do you confirm this expectation?

(If he confirms it we would have an earnings multiple of 6  :)) I think this would be extremely hard because probably CCE is putting pressure on BRVO's margins. The next question is: «Do you expect a positive net income in 2006?»

In short, here are my 3 questions:

1) Do you plan to expand to continental Europe in 2006?
2) Do you expect EPS of $0.10 in 2006 as issued in a Catalyst Research Report? If not, do you expect positive net income in 2006?
3) Do you plan to ask shareholders to increase the number of authorized shares from the current 300 million?

Thanks fill, looking forward for the answers  :)




fill_the_gap

David,

Great questions !  I will get it done and post it here.

-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research

don

Great offer, Jeff: excuse the delay - family illness.
My questions is just an extension of others - I need to know what Mgt. is budgeting as a gross profit margin for the CCE revenues? tia, Don.

fill_the_gap

Don,

Excellent question ! 

Will post the notes Tuesday evening.

-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research

David Randolph

BRVO reacted positively to the $0.60 support level.

We're all waiting for some answers from fill_the_gap's phone meeting with the CFO of the company. I hope the CFO is able to answer some of our questions. Again, thanks a lot fill  :)

I keep thinking that, though we know the company's projections, the investor community doesn't, and the market will be surprised when he sees revenues of $6-$7M for the 4th quarter (a 10 fold increase from year ago levels) and projected sales of more than $50M for 2006 (at this point the midpoint of projected sales by the company is $85M, but I suspect this target will be lowered in January when the company issues it's 2006 guidance).

I'll continue holding BRVO.OB for the long term.

echo

Well I've gone out and tried many of BRVO's products and most of them i like. However, I do not particularly like the taste of the double vanilla breakfast blender. It has a taste of "medicine". I don't know if the people at BRVO are aware of this or if there are other people who feel the same about the taste. It would be interesting to see of other people feel this way and if they would consider improving the taste of the product. I know I read that they were going to change the taste of the starburst slammer. Maybe they should look at changing the taste of the vanilla breakfast blender. Any thoughts?
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

David Randolph

Quote from: ultra1066 on December 20, 2005, 10:46:12 AM
Well I've gone out and tried many of BRVO's products and most of them i like. However, I do not particularly like the taste of the double vanilla breakfast blender. It has a taste of "medicine". I don't know if the people at BRVO are aware of this or if there are other people who feel the same about the taste. It would be interesting to see of other people feel this way and if they would consider improving the taste of the product. I know I read that they were going to change the taste of the starburst slammer. Maybe they should look at changing the taste of the vanilla breakfast blender. Any thoughts?

Perhaps you should e-mail the company on this issue. I never tasted BRVO's products since I live in Europe and unfortunately they don't sell here: still  :)

Another boring day for BRVO.OB, the stock closed exactly at my purchase price. It's hard to be a long term investor, it takes a lot of patience, but long term investing is the best strategy.

The first 100% are hard to get, but imagine BRVO.OB trading at $10, just another 6% rise and I get 100% more ;D

I'll continue waiting and holding BRVO.OB for the long term.

Terliso

Quote from: Terlisa on December 18, 2005, 09:32:34 PM
Looks like BRVO still in bearish mode, prices still below 13 day EMA. (i will wait & ready to buyback) ;)
I believe the product of this company... The breakfast blenders taste fine ;) I just don't like tha Vanilla peach flavor it's taste like some kind of medicine but overall BRVO's product.. THUMBS UP!! ;D


Quote from: ultra1066 on December 20, 2005, 10:46:12 AM
Well I've gone out and tried many of BRVO's products and most of them i like. However, I do not particularly like the taste of the double vanilla breakfast blender. It has a taste of "medicine". I don't know if the people at BRVO are aware of this or if there are other people who feel the same about the taste. It would be interesting to see of other people feel this way and if they would consider improving the taste of the product. I know I read that they were going to change the taste of the starburst slammer. Maybe they should look at changing the taste of the vanilla breakfast blender. Any thoughts?


I told you, (Vanilla Blender) it has a taste of a medicine.. my wife even said so :-\... I should e-mail Bravo about this >:(