3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

don

The chart was saying sell .
David, would you be so kind to post just what are the the most up-to-date TA guidlines for this stock?
Did I actually key in 'grot' ?
tia, Don.

boatguy

Don, ?

Sorry, thought you were asking for my reason for selling.

Ken

jlong

I'm still holding Bravo for short term, actually bought more at at 51 cents. I don't think SG Cowen & Co will let it drop below .50 . Planning on holding until before earning. Hopefully it will break .60 before then. It is starting to show some strength. But expecting sell off at earning.

don

Don, ? Sorry, thought you were asking for my reason for selling.Ken
Ken, our anchor lines crossed! My question was meant 4 David. I'll repost it. and - I was edi :-\ing my reply to you where I miskeyed - saying you had true grot . Maybe I should have a shot of grog! Best for 2006 to you and to all. don.

don

question for David Randolph: those of us who are still holding for long term and also trying to trade: can you provide us with your TA reading of the recent week's trading action and where you see the support lines and breakout lines? Thanks, I know you are super busy with the Bear scenario you are developing. Just dont forget us BRVO guys and gals.
Hoping you have taken the time with your loved ones, as well as your 3SOF baby! Cheers, Don.

don

A quick update on my ongoing thoughts on BRVO:
Like Fre, I could not see the stock being allowed to weaken to a point close to 50. The consequnce would be those recent institutional investors showing no paper profit on BRVO on their calander year end portfolios. Minor dolllar values, sure; but everybody likes green  ink results.
I expected to see it touch 60 at year end. This is all conjecture, of course.
I am working some numbers for BRVO for Q4 2005 and fiscal year 2006 and 2007 and will advise once I feel that I have fleshed them out a bit more.
If the Revenue expectations of the market (we dont know what they are) are overly optimistic and if BRVO does not hit Warrens  Revenue  projections (we do know what range they are in) - this is the major concern I have....

An opinion: I am not going to be concerned if the authorized capital is increased. I have made this comment before so excuse my being repetitious:
Consider the financially prudent skills displayed by  mgt. (Warren/Jeffery) - by issuing new shares for 50 cents, in order to use some of the proceeds to buy back convertible options which were in the money, at a discount ? If  you are focussed exclusively on how many more shares will be issued, because of fears of dilution - I believe that you may be  missing the bigger picture. jmho. Don. 

fill_the_gap

It is the trust factor that bothers investors.

They miss 20 percent each quarter, so how can anything be trusted ?

And the CFO and CEO give mixed signals on further dilution, forecast, etc.

It may be a trade into calls, selling right before the call and then evaluating. 
But holding through a call has hurt.  So be careful unless more becomes known.

Just one opinion, do the research

Fré

Quote from: fill_the_gap on January 01, 2006, 12:03:47 PM
It is the trust factor that bothers investors.
They miss 20 percent each quarter, so how can anything be trusted ?
This is a concern. However, the lower revenues last quarter could be partially explained by the limited selling of products (for making CCE inventories). But I expect revenues to be in the lower range of 75M-100M.

Quote
It may be a trade into calls, selling right before the call and then evaluating. 
But holding through a call has hurt.  So be careful unless more becomes known.
That's exactly my plan. I don't know the expectations of the investors so I expect a sell off (and will sell as well).

fill_the_gap

Fre,

Are you already in BRVO ?
If not, are you waiting for the January call date to be announced ?
Just one opinion, do the research

Fré

Quote from: fill_the_gap on January 01, 2006, 09:54:55 PM
Fre,

Are you already in BRVO ?
If not, are you waiting for the January call date to be announced ?
Twice affirmative :)

don

Insider trades update:
INSIDER & RULE 144 TRANSACTIONS REPORTED -
Date   Insider   Shares   Type   Transaction   Value*
29-Dec-05   WARREN, ROY G.
Chief Executive Officer   71,000   Direct   Disposition (Non Open Market) at $0.575 per share.   $40,825
23-Dec-05   WARREN, ROY G.
Chief Executive Officer   10,000   Direct   Purchase at $0.5525 per share.   $5,525
15-Nov-05   WARREN, ROY G.
Chief Executive Officer   50,000   Direct   Disposition (Non Open Market) at $0.71 per share.   $35,500
I wouldn't get my knickers in a knot over this, btw. Insider selling can be for 101 reasons. Insider buying is for 1 reason - he/she thinks the stock is cheap!! Don.

puenthouse

WOW!!! when every one jumped ship i ran back to mommy WARREN G and asked him why he told me this would never go under .40 ( just to prevent any comments, i and he both know that is somewhat unpredictable)  but he told me not to panic.  I then asked him if he was so confident on the stock price would buy here and he said he would.  Looks like he did.  I dont know why, but him and I talked some army talk.  and before last jump he pumped me up to buy at the .50 level and it made its way to .80 and now this.  Sure this guy is not going to 7 this year and might go in the .40s but dont we all agree this will be 7 dollars some day.  Since i cant have fun buying and selling like david does and make money, i have to do it the boring way and just WAIT.
Learning from every trade.

David Randolph

Quote from: don on December 31, 2005, 11:20:56 PM
question for David Randolph: those of us who are still holding for long term and also trying to trade: can you provide us with your TA reading of the recent week's trading action and where you see the support lines and breakout lines? Thanks, I know you are super busy with the Bear scenario you are developing. Just dont forget us BRVO guys and gals.
Hoping you have taken the time with your loved ones, as well as your 3SOF baby! Cheers, Don.

Hello don  :)

The technical guidelines for BRVO now are the ascending support line (today at $0.508) and the horizontal resistance level at $0.605 (today's open).

A close above resistance or below support will probably indicate the short term trend.

On the fundamental level, I think I know why Roy Warren had such a high revenue estimate for 2006. It's not because he's dumb. It is because the stock needed that high revenue expectation to justify the current valuation.

I hope I'm wrong and the stock goes higher. I'm willing to buy it back, at lower or higher levels, in the future, but not now.

Good luck for those who are still holding BRVO.

don

Thanks. Big help = applauds. Don.

gmarc66

2006-01-04 08:30:23 
Bravo! Foods Signs Multi-Year Manufacturing Agreement With Jasper Products 


NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., Jan. 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bravo! Foods
International Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: BRVO), a brand development and
marketing company that manufactures, promotes and distributes vitamin-
fortified, flavored milks, announced today that it has signed a multi-year
distribution agreement with Jasper Products, L.L.C. of Joplin, Missouri, one
of only three dairy processors in the United States that has approval of the
United States Food and Drug Administration to produce aseptic shelf-stable
milk in bottles. Bravo! has contracted with Jasper, which has produced its
flavored milks, including Slammers(R), since 2001, for the continued
production of Bravo!'s products through September 2010.
Under the terms of the agreement, the parties have agreed to annual volume
commitments for the ordering and production of Bravo!'s various lines of
shelf-stable, single-serve flavored milk beverages. The scheduled production
commitments with Jasper will be realized on a ramp-up basis, commencing in
April 2006, with the installation of additional processing equipment at
Jasper's Joplin plant. These production commitments will satisfy the agreed
upon supply obligation of Bravo! to Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (CCE), under
Bravo!'s Master Distribution Agreement with CCE by the summer of 2006.
To secure the production commitments, as well as the right of first
refusal for Jasper's additional production capacity going forward, Bravo! has
paid a one-time equipment mobilization payment of $2.7 million to Jasper. The
agreement incorporates per unit monetary penalties for both unused capacity by
Bravo! and any production shortfall by Jasper.
Roy Warren, Bravo!'s Chief Executive Officer, said, "The importance of
entering into this agreement with Jasper cannot be overstated. By it, we
satisfy our supply obligations under the CCE Master Distribution Agreement and
move closer to our long-term production goals." Mr. Warren continued,
"Perhaps more important is the continuation of our past relationship with
Jasper -- one that has been invaluable to Bravo! in terms of Jasper's support,
cooperation and faith in our business."