3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatguy

Sold yesterday at .735, Back in at .575

Shorts moving in?

I think lots of folks still want this stock, putting my money where my mouth is, hope it doesn't get shoved down my throat!! LOL

David Randolph

Good luck oicpecnoc !

I'll try to get back in BRVO.OB in the future, but today is the first day of a correction and I don't do daytrades. But I'll keep an eye on it ... (that thing of being a "press release machine" isn't so good, is it?)

Again, good luck, you bought stocks of a growing company. I will wait for a more meaningful correction to get back in after a 165% profit  :-*

oicpecnoc

At the risk of being accused of being a sheep, I shall exit again at .605

Appreciate the advice, right or wrong.



starfire

BRVO on a roll!!!! The fundamentals keep getting better and better. Hoping that it will close at $1. keeping my fingers crossed!

starfire

If BRVO does cross $1 next week it will be on its way to $2 plus. The demand for BRVOs shares are still strong. JMO

boatguy

Seems to be under steady accumulation.

Think I will try this for a longer term hold also.

atalltexan

Bravo to BRVO !!  My best gainer of the year.  How much farther do folks think this can run ?

Irishman

Texan-
As I posted earlier on a different BRVO thread, I firmly believe that BRVO is a $2-$3 stock in the not too distant future. Closing above $1 today would be a huge step in that direction as Friday is usually profits day so you might see some profit-taking in the last hour of trading. However, I've been waiting for a pullback for several days now so I could buy some more and it is just NOT happening. This company's management is razor sharp and they are perfectly positioned in their particular market. Not only that but they are EXECUTING their plan. This stock is going higher in my opinion.

52 windsor deluxe

got in at .35...it's a buck now...i'm not selling....what for?.....my car ain't broke....awesome pick starfire....

jbg9617

The rumor is that a big announcement will be made at the end of month. (next week?) I am holding this stock for $6.00 level it once had.

starfire

The BIG picture.......
take a pencil and paper , do the math; lets take a look
"Bravo's new products are being vended through strategic partnerships with distribution and vending brokerage firms, at approximately 46 schools in Florida alone, and one large state university."

one large state university can have a student population of 30,000. Assume 3 meals a day and a bottle of Slammer consumed in each meal.
Then number of Slammers consumed per day = 90,000
Per month consumption                   = 2,700,000
If there are 50 such campusess in the USA ( there could be more)

Then monthly consumption = 135,000,000 Slammers
Assume 10% penetration, then = 13,500,000 Slammers
at 50 cents a piece the monthly rev = $6,500,000
Plus there are other market segments. figure it out!

The key driver is that the BRand should have value, differentiation and broad acceptance. I believe it has all three.

Of course the above numbers are for 2005 and beyond.

if u bought it at 22 cents, it will be a 10bagger soon
if u bought it at 35 cents, it will be 10 bagger later
if u bought it at 50 cents , it will still be a 10 Bagger
how about if you buy it $1; it can still be a 10 bagger, probably end next year.

Bottom line sit back and enjoy the ride. But u should have an exit plan and trade according to your risk profile. JMO.

Have a great weekend!

starfire

Quote from: starfire on June 24, 2005, 06:13:07 PM
The BIG picture.......
take a pencil and paper , do the math; lets take a look
"Bravo's new products are being vended through strategic partnerships with distribution and vending brokerage firms, at approximately 46 schools in Florida alone, and one large state university."

one large state university can have a student population of 30,000. Assume 3 meals a day and a bottle of Slammer consumed in each meal.
Then number of Slammers consumed per day = 90,000
Per month consumption                   = 2,700,000
If there are 50 such campusess in the USA ( there could be more)

Then monthly consumption = 135,000,000 Slammers
Assume 10% penetration, then = 13,500,000 Slammers
at 50 cents a piece the monthly rev = $6,500,000
Plus there are other market segments. figure it out!

The key driver is that the BRand should have value, differentiation and broad acceptance. I believe it has all three.

Of course the above numbers are for 2005 and beyond.

if u bought it at 22 cents, it will be a 10bagger soon
if u bought it at 35 cents, it will be 10 bagger later
if u bought it at 50 cents , it will still be a 10 Bagger
how about if you buy it $1; it can still be a 10 bagger, probably end next year.

Bottom line sit back and enjoy the ride. But u should have an exit plan and trade according to your risk profile. JMO.

Have a great weekend!

That should have been,

'of course the above numbers are for 2006 and beyond'

rocket8

isn't just $2 aggressive?
$10 seems impossible unless you wait several years.

stocky

Slammers at Ralphs. I grabbed 4 for 5 bucks with Ralphs Club Card. Man it tastes really great. It seems I have to buy back BRVO today :)

Athakinu

It closed at 1.16 today. How high do you think this can go short term??
Thanks.