3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goformoney

I bought in at the close today. I hope Dave will revisit it soon

atalltexan

I highly regard Dave's views, and have bought and sold on most of his suggestions.  This one I have stayed with am up 131%.  Think there's  a lot more to go on it.

stocky

I had personally seen Slammers shelf sold off in both Walgreens and Ralphs near my home. I dont know more but I bought back today. This stock is gaining on average 15% for the last few trading days. Seems like something more is cooking. We may have a news. Just speculating. Though watchout.

eagerlearner

in a news on 5/25, BRVO expects to ship its product to UK in late June:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050525/flw013.html?.v=10

the movement these few days may have confirmed this expansion.
what do u think?
Thanks

goformoney

That means PR news should be out soon and add further legs to the run

stocky

I checked again with Ralphs, and now they have 2 for 3$ and no more 4 for 5$ :(

I still think that there may be some news in the offing otherwise such a huge volume on continuous basis can't be without a consequence. However, its important that you should have some exit strategy. However, those who had seen JSDA ride will agree that BRVO has some miles to go. Will sell if the volume comes closer to average or it closes flat/red on any given day.

eagerlearner

whats happening?
this is too much of a drop to swallow.

rocket8

i just bought back into brvo.

BRAVO !!!!

Adam

Any thoughts technically if this is violated??

David Randolph

Bought back BRVO.OB @ $0.67 ... I almost can't believe I was able to buy it back below my selling price !!! I was getting so frustrated because I've let this one go ...

goformoney

This is absolutely profit-taking and panic selling.

Positive sign is : It just fills all the gap. If it closes above 1 today, it will continue to run higher.

Romantic_lead

I can understand profit taking but "panic selling"??  What is there to panic about?

David Randolph

... I didn't had time to see if there were any news but since I sold it at $0.69 with a 160% plus profit that I was eager to buy back these shares. I don't know how or why the stock plummeted so much but I figure this is just massive profit taking and panic. Fundamentals are extremely sound, the stock should be at news high soon (if they haven't changed, I'll check that out in a moment).

eagerlearner

it's acting very weirdly , it is so volatile compared to last 20 days . it was very steady
my guess is BRVO is being manipulated by the MM's a bit.  they know the long term trend fot it is only up. they sucessfully drove it high and sold it off and bought back low.
still expecting a good news soon.

good luck to all!

Ramsburg


What a great buying opportunity ;)
I get my old position back @ 0.80 a bit higher then I've sold it for my personal portfolio...

I don't know if there is some fundamental reason for this drop down, but I don't think so... that means this is just a normal profit-taking correction... A lot of traders with huge profits on their pockets can get really nervous sometimes... ;)

Go BRVO Go ! ;)
Did she forget she is no penny to be bellow $1 ?  >:D ;D
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account