3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goformoney

The volume is already 13 millions. I guess it will be very volatile down the roads since it becomes more popular.

David Randolph

The chart on BRVO.OB was like climbing to the moon ... it was really impressive. Many people that perhaps bought around my first purchase at $0.26 even at $0.66 had an enormous profit so they got scared to let the profit go.

Usually I delete stocks I've sold from my watch list but I kept BRVO.OB, the fundamentals and technicals were so strong that I guess this bull run won't be over with BRVO.OB still being an «OB».

Give it a few days to see it back above $1, I believe ... I couldn't found any news from the company, I guess this was just profit taking, massive profit taking as the previous rise was spectacular too.

I know I can't get emotional about stocks but I'm just so happy I was able to buy it back  :-*

Good luck to all !

starfire

Good luck to all, especially to those of you who got back in low! Wow it pays to be glued to ur monitor! Anyways I held on to my shares and I am going to enjoy the ride, soon!! The math is compelling. I suspect news around the corner!!

David Randolph

50% cirurgical retracement:

rocket8


stocky


stocky


David Randolph

Absolutely. I had to buy this stock, I was just waiting for some kind of pullback, I couldn't imagine it would be so big (well, a normal 50% retrace).

The more I learn about OTCBB stocks the more I believe BRVO.OB will be a $5 stock in the not so distant future.


rocket8

i think $1.50 is safe based on financials.
wow $5 -- imagine that.


starfire

Quote from: David Randolph on June 28, 2005, 12:07:17 PM
Absolutely. I had to buy this stock, I was just waiting for some kind of pullback, I couldn't imagine it would be so big (well, a normal 50% retrace).

The more I learn about OTCBB stocks the more I believe BRVO.OB will be a $5 stock in the not so distant future.



David,
Why did the 50% retracement occur at $1.20??? TIA

rocket8

Bravo! Foods Ships Slammers(R) to Shaw's Supermarkets
PR Newswire - June 28, 2005 13:37
- Six Flavors Offered in More than 200 Stores Throughout the Northeast -


NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., June 28, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Bravo! Foods International (OTC Bulletin Board: BRVO), a brand development and marketing company that manufactures, promotes and distributes vitamin-fortified, flavored milks, announced today that it has shipped six flavors of its popular Slammers(R) milk drinks to all Shaw's Supermarket stores.

Bravo!'s popular flavors of Milky Way(R) Slammers(R) and 3 Musketeers(R) Slammers(R) fortified milk drinks will be available in more than 200 stores throughout the Northeast and New England.

Bravo! CEO Roy Warren said, "We are excited to introduce Slammers(R) to the Northeast with shipment of our Slammers(R) to one of the largest grocery retailers in the region. Shaw's, a division of Albertsons, Inc., has more than 200 stores in six New England states. We look forward to establishing a valued long-term relationship with this successful chain and other convenience store and grocery retailers throughout the region."

Bravo!'s Slammers(R) come in 14oz. shelf-stable bottles that can be stored without refrigeration for up to six months. The long shelf life and ambient temperature storage capability is due to a combination of unique processing and packaging, accomplished without compromising taste. Shaw's will offer six flavors of the great tasting, single-serve Slammers(R) in its refrigerated dairy section.

About Shaw's

Shaw's Supermarkets and Star Markets are a division of Albertsons, Inc. Throughout the six New England states, there are more than 200 Shaw's and Star Market store locations serving over four million customers each week and employing approximately 30,000 associates. For additional information, please visit http://www.shaws.com .

About Bravo! Foods

Bravo! Foods International Corp. develops, brands, markets, distributes and sells nutritious, flavored milk products throughout the 50 states, Mexico and nine Middle East countries. Bravo!'s products are available in the United States and internationally through production agreements with regional milk processors. Bravo!'s products currently are available under the brand name Slammers (R), and can be purchased in retail outlets throughout the country and in some international markets.

Bravo! Foods' Slammers(R) line is now available at more than 30,000 stores nationwide, including such popular chains as: 7-Eleven, A&P, Associated Grocers, BI LO, Brunos, C/S Metro, Dutch Farms, Giant Food Stores, Jewel, Mars, Pathmark, Piggly Wiggly, Ralph's, Safeway, Sam's Club, Shop Rite, Speedway, SuperTarget, Unified, Waldbaums, Walgreens and White Rose.

For more information, visit: http://www.bravobrands.com or http://www.otcfn.com/brvo .

Contact: Roy Warren, CEO, Bravo! Foods, 561-625-1411; or James Dryer, Investor Relations, 561-837-8057 or [email protected] .

dez

Great pullback.

In for 10,000 sh at .67  On a nice Fib. retracement.

And sold in the last hour at .99

Profit too good to pass up.  And with luck perhaps another pullback soon.

lizlove

I will be in a Shaws this week. I will check out the product.

setravis

Look at this able to buy more. ;D
I'm pyramiding......I got it going on.
Buys@ 0.26.....more @0.30....more @o.35....Now today 0.67.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

rocket8

anyone think we are going over $1.00 ?