3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dez

Nope.  Not today. 

Due to double top at 1.oo  Followed by lower price dips and then a failure

at .95 cents on the third rally attempt.

But are hiogher prices in store in the days ahead.  Heck yes.


Romantic_lead

By PR Newswire
Last Update: 6/28/2005 1:37:59 PM Data provided by 

NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., June 28, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Bravo! Foods International (BRVO), a brand development and marketing company that manufactures, promotes and distributes vitamin-fortified, flavored milks, announced today that it has shipped six flavors of its popular Slammers(R) milk drinks to all Shaw's Supermarket stores. 

The same day the stock prices dips (more than 45% at times) to close 22% lower ...??

Profit taking or MM manipulation???

andrewcbrown

Romantic,
The announcement came out after the big tumble.  And while that news was nice, it wasn't comparable to the Safeway or Walgreen's PR's.

Any announcement of Walmart, McDonalds, or Kroger would be a huuuge boost.

I don't think this stock should be owned based on TA, its got the fundamentals to be a $3-4 stock over the next year.

traderchickee

 ??? :o
what a day to be 'out of money'!  Lot's of stops grabbed today!  Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

goformoney

Today is a market up day, it shows a very bearish engulfing pattern. The volume is almost double of yesterday's and the PR news doesn't provide support to the price.

I'm a bit worried about the short term.

Loffigus

When is the earinings announcement for BRVO?
From what I have gathered on this board and own research it should be fantastic, and support a $2.00+ price in the short term.

rocket8


David Randolph

BRVO.OB made a pullback of 50% of it's previous advance and rebounded strongly from that level. This shows there were a lot of investors and traders waiting for this opportunity to buy, like I did. It was an heaven sent opportunity I believe.

It is possible for the stock to trade around this $0.7-$1 range for some time, but I doubt it will be for long, the uptrend should resume shortly because technicals and fundamentals support an higher price.

It is possible for the company to be selling it's products worldwide in some months or maybe a year. I want to buy a Slammer too  ;D, so the growth potential is unbelievable. I was sad I sold the stock with a 163% profit and this time I'm not selling anywhere near where it is now. It is rare for a man to find such a jewel like BRVO.OB in the market, so one has to take everything he has right to take from the stock's advance.

$5 by year end is my price target, write it down  8)

cumulina

I was stupid enough not to buy BRVO the first time you mentioned it. ::)

It will not happen this time!

Cheers!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

calguy

Looks like it's hitting a very solid brick wall at $1.

traderchickee

Major accumulation.....yes????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

David Randolph

#131
Today I'll show a long term chart of the best stock on the OTCBB for 2005 for us to see the big picture.

The chart doesn't mean BRVO.OB traded at $5, but it means it traded at 5 times more than current market cap. So, there's nothing new for BRVO.OB to be at those levels in the future.

I have 9 years trading, most of them in the futures markets, so I'm not an expert on fundamental analysis or stock stories. But over the last few months I've researched many OB stocks and found none with such strong fundamentals as Bravo Foods. My filter showed me the stock and after reading more about the company I really think there's plenty of fundamental background for this to be a $5 stock:

1) The company is growing sales more than 100% a year
2) The company has profits and those profits are growing more than 100% a year
3) The company has a product that can be, and will surely be, sold worldwide
4) Margins are 24.5% so the more the company sells, the more it will earn
5) Expanding out of the US into UK. Next Canada, Mexico, Eastern Europe, Asia, the world !

Which are the stocks on the OTCBB market with these kind of caracteristics? This stock deserves more, much more than $1.

Of course, nothing goes straight up, investors and traders must take profits sometimes, there's always doubt and uncertainties in stock trading. So the stock may be consolidating here for some time between $0.7 and $1, but I'm not selling whatever happens and I'm not going to pay too much attention on short term stock price developments.

Like I said, it is rare to find such a jewel in the stock market. One must be in it for the long pull and to do that one must keep the distance from short term fluctuations. Watch my chart today. Can you see the 6% rise of today's session? No? Great !

rocket8

dave, are u becoming an investor? haha

daldrich

Volume and speculation may drive the price in the short term but then it will fly on fundamentals and earnings.  Those in the initial bull run will pull out their profits and run.
  I think a mix of good technicals and fundamentals is a consideration to decide to hold longer term for the next surge.  If the fundamentals are lacking we need to pull out as well but knowing the company is fundamentally sound makes it easier to sleep at nights.

David Randolph

Quote from: Rocket8 on June 29, 2005, 07:51:00 PM
dave, are u becoming an investor? haha


I only consider turning my winning trades into investments, not the losing ones.