3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

decks

Dave, $5??? That would make this a 300 million (plus) valued company?  They sell flavored milk?  Believe me, I respect your picks and I would love to see this at $5 by years end BUT I might need more of an education here.

BTW, I want to thank you for your on-the-$ call with IIJI.  Made some OK coin with that one.

In addition, BRVO looked very solid today in the 90's.  Let me ask you a question.  When those 50k and 100k blocks go thru is that one massive buy/sell of do the mm's accumulate over time for a client and then pass it through and it looks like one massive trade?

Thanks again!

starfire

The company is not profitable yet! But anticipates being profitable in 3Q. I believe revenue for 3Q is around $5M. Also will be profitable in 4Q wherein revenues will be $5M as well. On the whole a $20M annual revenue will make it profitable! However as the operation grows so will the cost structure! But I am willing to bet that at $50M level the company will be comfortably profitable. The future looks extremely attractive as long as the Brand is well accepted! I think a request for their investors kit will be beneficial. One will get very clear picture of their business model and potential.

aitech61

I also believe the stock can reach $5 by yearend. First of all i believe their projected revenue growth which was raised just a month ago is very conservative. Management is making great strides in cost reductions both administrative and in production of goods. This is an ongoing task. It looks as if revenues will grow this quarter 200% over that of the first quarter. This being the case I believe after completion of this quarter, looking out over the next 4 quarters this stock can easily book an average of .04 cents per quarter earnings going out 1 year IMHO giving a minium of .16 eps for the ttm. Apply to that a growth p/e of 35 and you have a shareprice of 5.60.

IMHO all these projections are quite conservative.  I also no that Mr. Warren is very much active at expanding the distribution channels and gaining additional exposure in the market place.  There may even be some new additional products in the works.  This management team is on the ball...  Do the DD. You see new distribution in the UK and East coast. Brand awareness with the US Club Soccer. This is not to mention the ongoing market penetration in the school systems.   The list goes on and on. I haven't even mentioned the cost savings  being realized due to the Bravo! Foods' line of shelf stable and extended shelf life (ESL) products which are uniquely situated because many of its line bypass traditional, difficult and expensive methods of refrigerated dairy distribution for products with limited shelf life.

Now some may say how can BRVO grow at this rate with a few milk products. I say why not???  Look at Hans Beverage (HANS). This stock runs from $2 to $85 in 2 years due mostly in part to one energy drink: MONSTER.

Honestly I believe Bravo's milk products are more nutritional and better for you and I can speak for myself, taste better!! I also like the nutritional alternative of a tasty milk product for the kids versus soda.

I can see in my market place a demand for the products with at this point little market awareness. We all know that is changing as we speak.

Do your own DD. I totally agree with Mr Randolphs $5 target by yearend...

Have a great day!!!!

ehos

I'm still a newbie.  But why is BRVO valued at around $1 and NWD ($1) makes more money, higher margins, proven, and still trading around the same ballpark?

NWD has less outstanding shares as well.  .11/share in earnings.  What gives or is NWD a good buy?

sailjero

SMSA worth to take a look ,charts very bluish ,also could be a Good candidate for the shorts as rsi is very high ,profit taking within the next few days
John

sailjero

correction to my last post ,SMSC worth to take a look ,

calguy

Man, that dollar ceiling is a tuff nut to crack. The good news though is that it is holding good in the mid .90's for now anyways.

netfishmademerich

Went to Safeway.  Slammers on sale, 10 for $10.  Only 3 left on the shelf by the time I got there.  Tasty!

David Randolph

BRVO.OB is acting as expected, consolidating for another push to new highs. I don't think we'll see this stock below $0.70 again.

300M USD of market cap? That's nothing. Better change my price target to something higher, I guess. Probably to $50 in the long term, 2 or 3 years, as the company puts it's products on the shelves worldwide.

IMHO

calguy

I have to think, judginy by the way it has been hanging near $1 for the past couple days, when it get past $1 to stay, we will be in for another really big run. It does seem to be gathering steam here. Anyone else agree?

kaanari

Quote from: calguy on July 01, 2005, 03:35:08 PM
I have to think, judginy by the way it has been hanging near $1 for the past couple days, when it get past $1 to stay, we will be in for another really big run. It does seem to be gathering steam here. Anyone else agree?

I agree. BRVO has many good days yet to come. As David stated I do not think this stock wil ever see the $.70's again. I also think that once we pass the $ 1.00 we will once again quickly reach $ 1.20 and go much higher.

decks

Well, we have seen it again.  Very large block going around closing with no movement.  I just dont get it?  I have seen this before only one time.  I would see huge block going through with no price movement for many weeks in a row, and then BAM!! They let the price go and the stock went from $1 to $10 in a few weeks.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

stocky

BRVO is sold out at most of the stores and dont forget the summer is coming. This is the best time to hold beverage stocks. Additional deals may help more.

Long BRVO

boatguy

Stocky,

Slammers are sold out, is this good?  Demand or lack of production?

If it isn't available it is off the radar screen and people will move on to other products. Stores will fill empty space with something else.

2,000 order at ask didn't fill, what's up with that?

Anyone else have this problem?

starfire

demand exceeds production capability. probabably jasper needs to bump their production capacity (sooner than planned) and/or also seek other bottling partners!!