3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la-onda

BRVO summarization:
http://otcfn.com/brvo/report.html#four

China news:
http://store.justchina.com/asa1008.html

NEWS:
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/news_print.asp?id=11396
Bravo! Foods' Slammers Brand Vitamin Fortified Flavored Milk Expands Midwest Distribution Through Dutch Farms

PR Newswire

NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., July 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bravo! Foods International Corp. (BULLETIN BOARD: BRVO) , a brand development and marketing company that holds the Looney Tunes(TM) license to manufacture, promote and distribute brand flavored milks, announced today its initial rollout success in the Dutch Farm distribution system, whose core service area is the 150 mile radius around the Chicago region. The Company is now set to aggressively complete the rollout of Slammers brand vitamin fortified flavored milk to the entire Dutch Farms network.

Dutch Farms, Inc., headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, has a 20-year operating history as a distributor of dairy and food products to wholesale and retail outlets through its own fleet and network of refrigerated trucks. Dutch Farms makes deliveries two to three times a week to the Jewels and Dominicks supermarket chains and to over 700 independent grocers in 32 states. "Our decision was to initially distribute Slammers to 116 independent grocers serving Hispanic communities," commented Joe Cannarozzi, president of Cannarozzi & Co., the lead Midwest broker representing Bravo Foods! "These small independents have consistently sold over 15 cases of product per week, each over the past two months. With this level of success, we are aggressively preparing to roll out the Slammers line to the remaining Dutch Farms distribution network. We will also be introducing Slim Slammers to the Chicago market over the next several months."

Roy Warren, Bravo! Foods' CEO, commented, "Our national footprint is almost complete. We will soon have product distribution throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada. Our initial rollout with Dutch Farms has been highly successful with sales per store running twice our historical average. We are very encouraged by this progress and look forward to introducing our low fat, vitamin fortified no sugar added Slim Slammers line into this market."

Americanbull.com recommendation:
http://www.americanbulls.com/StockPage.asp?CompanyTicker=BRVO&MarketTicker=OTC&Typ=S



:)




decks


ssubirias3

Quote from: decks on July 04, 2005, 11:24:10 AM
This is 2003 news??????????????

Decks is right, the "Dutch Farms" press release is from 2003.  Regardless, BRVO is still a good stock own!  It might even be a good investment for your children and/or grandchildren.

Last 500 PR News Wire articles for BRVO
.

la-onda

sorry for this  ;)
still long on BRVO

stocky

Quote from: boatguy on July 01, 2005, 05:21:45 PM
Stocky,

Slammers are sold out, is this good?  Demand or lack of production?

If it isn't available it is off the radar screen and people will move on to other products. Stores will fill empty space with something else.

2,000 order at ask didn't fill, what's up with that?

Anyone else have this problem?

If the product is soldout and infact is 'flying off' the shelf then the store guys will be on their knees to fill the shelf. Let me quote you what happened at the Walgreens yesterday. I went there and to my dismay I found 'sold out again'. I asked for the manager and told him that I know Ralphs does carry these on the shelf and if you dont have it then I will be going their for my shopping. You know what the next moment the manager was scanning the slammer bar code for instant ordering. Slammers is not tied to just few stores. Its going to be much more widely used then we think. Though Slammer in every Mac Meal is surely an unfounded rumor to me. Still you can count on sales and if you happen to drop by a store then ask for it. Enjoy summer.

eagerlearner

Way to go Stocky! ... very well done lol
i should be doing the same when Slammer finally get there in east coast canada.
cant wait to taste it!

cheers

David Randolph

Another candle with a big tail tells me BRVO.OB is getting tired of trading below $1. Every sell off meets demand from bargain hunters, competing between them to get into the best stock on the OTCBB market.

Holding this for the medium/long term ...

ssubirias3

Quote from: stocky on July 04, 2005, 04:45:05 PM
Though Slammer in every Mac Meal is surely an unfounded rumor to me.

Speaking of an "unfounded rumor", wouldn't it be something for Nestle to take an interest and decide to add Slammers next to or even replace their Nesquik brand?  From a marketing angle, Bravo! is on the verge of something GREAT that we can't begin to realize. 

+ pre-teens targeted by the Mavel characters; since 2000 there been some 6 marvel character movies.  4 more are scheduled that will be Slammer bottles this year alone!

+ teens to 20-somethings targeted by the "freestyle" endorsments
+ the 30-40 somethings are targeted by the Slim Slammers.
+ Grandma and Grandpa can tell the grandkids about the good 'ole days with the MoonPie Slammers.
+ And to cover the bases.... gotta love the soccer moms telling the kids (or vice versa) that Slammers are the official drink of the soccer world...
+ don't forget about the politicians who want "junk food vending machines" out of the schools, why not replace them with... Slammers Machines; its kewler than drinking plan ole H2O.

Heck!  Forget about Nestle, what about Coke and Pepsi getting into a war over Bravo????  In fact the Slammer idea fits in nicely wth the Mountain Dew attitude.  Wouldn't that be a show!

So you might be right Stocky, a war between Burger King, Wendy's, and McDonalds as to who offers them in their kids meals.  This cold be bigger than Snapple.

Anyhow, thought these completely unfounded ideas would make for some interesting thought.

kaanari

Has anyone try these drinks?

Over the weekend me and another BRVO investor went to Safeway and bought two of the Slammers. The Safeway in Virginia we went to did not have too many of them on the shelves. Maybe this is a good sign that they are selling very well.

I do not know about the kids but we both did not like the taste of the Slammers at all. They are very sweet and at the same time very heavy as well. (having cream as part of the drink does not help)

I hope that we are just a few that did not like this  :-\drink at all and would not drink it again.  :-\


David Randolph

Well kaanari, you can't please all the people. I know I love to drink coke but my wife and my father hate it (my son doesn't like it either), but Coca-Cola is still the number 1 in the world drink.

Thanks for your first post, you're welcome !  :)

calguy

I have a good feeling that this stock is going to stay above $1 this time. Anyone agree with me??

Loffigus

I have a good feeling about BRVO.
I think it should settle at about $2.00 in the next couple months.

aitech61

Nice volume and action today. 

When I was at the lake this weekend I had to bore my wife and perform my market research at the local Walgreens. Sure enough I checked Friday night and they were nearly out of the Slammer drinks both Strawberry and Peach. Saturday they were bone dry. Another drink just a ways down from the Slammer area that had 1 can left was Monster. Nice company dont you think to share popularity with ... Monster is the high energy drink sold by Hansens Natural Corp. (HANS) $2 to $89 in 2 years.... All the other drinks were near or totally stocked....

I know at the lake the Slammers are being consumed by adults as well as the children. The adults like to drink their slammers with a little alchohol (rum) additive. Yum yum...

All we need is more exposure and continued new distribution outlets.. Get those chocolate drinks out there  as well. I have yet to see them in my area. The rest will take care of itself.

BRVO wont be $1 stock for to long. It is a multi $1 stock wanna be...

Have a great day!!!!

spalooky

Kanarri-

I tried the strawberry starburst at walgreens and did not like it either. That is until I put rum in it.

What flavor did you try?



chuparosa

I'm very new at this game, but I did buy this stock back when it was in the 30's.  Sold half at 89, and believe it will slowly go higher from here.  Re your comments about the taste.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought this was a vitamin-enriched drink targetted at kids.  They like the sweet stuff.  However, after reading the comments on this board, will try the drink myself.  If  can't stand it, I have a bottle of rum in the pantry.  Good luck everyone!