3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj86

[b]FORECAST ON BRVO.OB

AS OF JULY 5TH 2005 PRICE: 1.01  VOL:6208906

5-DAY-FORECAST : 1.30    1.44    1.48    1.67    1.85 

GOOD LUCK !

David Randolph

BRVO was indeed tired of trading below $1. I see many of you tasting the product so there's no doubt at all the story from the company is real. This is actually an OB company with rapidly growing sales, expanding worldwide. Fundamentals on BRVO are spectacular in my humble opinion (I'm starting to write it without the OB  8)).

Volume has picked up yesterday. We will probably approach the $1.2 resistance level. If we get there of course there will be fight from the bears, but a breakout will impulse prices to the 161.8% Fibonacci retracement level which is somewhere around $1.94.


stocky

Brvo at 7-11 is 2.49, Walgreen 1.49, Ralphs 2.59 [or 2 for 3]. And it tastes real good :)

eagerlearner

oh is it in 7-11? we have 7-11 here, let me go grab one .
thanks for the info stocky.   :D

Irishman

Just curious-
If any of you are in a Walgreens, Ralphs, or 7-11 you might want to ask the folks there how they are selling. That is the REAL KEY to the future prospects for BRAVO. After that, we want to know if they are going to re-order. All the best.
Irish

shootingstar

7-11, Walgreen, and Shaw's in Connecticut don't have the BRAVO drinks.

vabeachguy

Went into Walgreens and 7-11 yesterday, I had been there a week or so earlier and they had more on the shelves this time around.  Both have the starburst flavored drinks, have yet to see the other products.  Tried it out although not a big smoothie fan, had an ok taste and very catchy labeling.  I think the chocolate milk products will do much better, cant wait to try those.  Brvo once again hates to be under that $1 mark, looking good.  In at .65 and .83 and holding.  Adding near or under the $1 mark if it re visits.

Romantic_lead

David

Last month you stated in a post that BRVO would be (or could be...or should be?) a $5.00 stock.  Then appx a week went by and you sold it, (when you sold off 2/3 of your portfolio).  The stock took a dip and if I remember correctly you got back in around .70.  Once back in you came back with more statements it would, could, should (?) be a $5.00 stock in the near future.

My question is, what information triggered you to sell it ?  When you sold it , did you still feel it could have been a $5.00 stock someday? 

Now that you are back in, what is telling you that it will be $5.00 once again?

thanks

Romantic _lead



wheezledick

I know that with 12 pages it will take a while, but read the thread beginning to end. That should answer your questions. To me it's one of the best learning tools here. You can read the "story" of a trade, beginning to end, or even end to encore, as in this case. ;) I'm beginning to see more and more what "plan your trade and trade your plan" means as a thread unfolds, observing the reactions to the stock's movement. I don't know where else one could learn by this method.

Good Luck
D'Wheeze

David Randolph

Thanks for your telling of what's going on in the real world with BRVO. When I visit New York I'll  try to taste these drinks. Are they for sale in the New York area?

Quote from: Romantic_lead on July 07, 2005, 02:35:38 PM
David

Last month you stated in a post that BRVO would be (or could be...or should be?) a $5.00 stock. Then appx a week went by and you sold it, (when you sold off 2/3 of your portfolio). The stock took a dip and if I remember correctly you got back in around .70. Once back in you came back with more statements it would, could, should (?) be a $5.00 stock in the near future.

My question is, what information triggered you to sell it ? When you sold it , did you still feel it could have been a $5.00 stock someday?

Now that you are back in, what is telling you that it will be $5.00 once again?

thanks

Romantic _lead

That sale came as part of the overall portfolio strategy. Every stock pick or single stock strategy is subdued to the macro portfolio management. I sold BRVO to offset some losses on the portfolio at that time. It was a mistake to sell that single stock, but it was wise to take large profits at that time for the portfolio global performance.

Of course, I sold, the stock went down a bit and then rocketed without me on board. Let me say that I've never turned bearish, not even when I've sold, in fact I was quite bullish on the stock. I was bullish and did not own the stock, so I was sad and eager to buyback those shares. One day the stock plummeted on what it looks like it was profit taking and I immediately bought my position again, fortunately at about the same price.

Thanks for your post wheezledick, it's easy to look at a chart and see what happened, but what did a trader feel about each and every day of the move? That you can find out here on 3SF  :D

Ok, going to the BRVO analysis, I guess the stock went down yesterday because as we know they will be selling their products in the London area this month, so that possibly might have affected the stock. But, as we see now, the London market is up a lot today and taking into consideration the Madrid and Istanbul blasts the London terrorist attack won't have a material effect on the local economy.

So probably BRVO will resume its uptrend today, or soon ... as a bull I would like to see the stock close above the $1.20 resistance level, but I don't mind if the stock takes its time, she's allowed to do that ... if she wants to, that's another thing. Anyday may be the day BRVO shots up higher again.

fill_the_gap

Confident buying BRVO on any dips. 

I am holding for the future in my IRA and SEPP Portfolios.

David is correct, OTC's such as BRVO are rare.

Taking full advantage as they expand.

4,200 or so Walgreens and the Retail Grocery Store Chains are what you need in this industry.  BRVO.
Just one opinion, do the research

stocky

Its not just Walgreen, its also 7-11 [though they are keeping slammer price dollar above others and I returned slammer just because of that], Ralphs [its cheapest to buy here], Safeway, Shaws and may be others. If these guys shows some good numbers then I hope it will be rocking.

starfire

Safeway...$1.99. They recently had a sale, 10 for $10. the shelf was cleaned out! They had the same type of sale for Nestle's and their shelf was cleaned out.

Bottom line...I am expecting new product introduction from BRVO and NEstle's, soon!

David Randolph

I appreciate your comments on the real world for BRVO. This stock is a jewel on the OTCBB market (i think it won't be there for long - probably going to AMEX or NYSE).

I've done a little technical experience today. Imagine the pullback on the 28th of June was a new trend. The pullback that new trend had was so big that it clearly surpassed the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level.

So I conclude that's not a new trend, the prior trend is still very much in place and sooner, rather than later, I believe we'll see BRVO closing at a new 52 week high above $1.21.

la-onda

Bravo! Foods Slammers(R) Sponsors NHRA Pro Stock Driver Erica Enders
Monday July 11, 8:26 am ET


NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., July 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bravo! Foods International Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: BRVO - News), a brand development and marketing company that manufactures, promotes and distributes vitamin-fortified flavored milks, announced the launch of a new promotional program in the $2 billion single-serve, flavored milk industry with Cagnazzi Racing. This sponsorship program is consistent with the Company's recent national roll out of its Slammers® milk drinks, and takes Bravo! Foods' "guerilla marketing strategy" to a new level.

Cagnazzi Racing and Bravo! Foods have agreed that Bravo! Foods' Slammers® brand of flavored milk beverages will be the primary sponsor of Cagnazzi Racing's Chevrolet Cobalt Pro Stock racecar, driven by fan favorite Erica Enders.

Enders' 200 mph NHRA Pro Stock racecar will truly become the "ultimate doorslammer" and will sport a whole new look based on Bravo! Foods' Pro Slammers(TM) "Milk With An Attitude" and Slim Slammers® products. The "Slammers Cobalt" will debut at the upcoming Mile-High Nationals in Denver July 15-17.

Bravo! Foods' Slammers® brand sponsorship of the Enders driven Cobalt will continue through the upcoming three-race western swing, which includes Denver, Seattle, and Sonoma, Calif.

"We're really pleased to partner with Bravo! Foods and look forward to introducing their Slammers brand to the NHRA fans," team owner Victor Cagnazzi said. "Once they (fans) try a Slammers, they'll be hooked. I know the drag racing community will really show its support for this new sponsor and I look forward to showing the folks at Bravo! Foods what NHRA fan loyalty will do for their sales."

In addition to a new look for the Cobalt, the sponsorship will also include a number of promotions tied to the Slammers® brand. At the track, fans can come by Erica's pit area and pick up one of her autograph cards that will include a special NHRA fan coupon for a $1.00 off on their next Slammers® purchase. Fans can go to http://www.slammersracing.com for more information about upcoming promotions with the new Slammers® Pro Stock Team and driver Erica Enders.

"Slammers are awesome," Enders said. "All you have to do is look at their bottles and you can see they are a cool company. Plus, they do more than just milk, they also make smoothies and milkshakes, which taste incredible. I can't wait to get them hooked on drag racing."

"NHRA Pro Stock drag racing is certainly an extreme sport, and we are very excited to have our Slammers brand affiliated with Erica Enders and Cagnazzi Racing," said Roy Warren, Bravo! Foods Chief Executive Officer. "Our brand is known as 'Milk With An Attitude' and Erica represents all the positive attitudes of a high-level competitor."

Bravo! Foods joins the growing family of Cagnazzi Racing sponsors, including General Motors, Motel 6, SunCom Wireless, Chicago Pneumatic, Livin' It, and Berger Chevy.