3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fill_the_gap

David,

Great pick !!  Nice work.   ;D

-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research

David Randolph

#211
Thanks for your comments :)

Like I said I think we'll see $5 in BRVO before this year ends, but I wouldn't be a fresh new buyer on a big news day like today. It just doesn't fit my strategy.

I hold my position since $0.26 (well, I took profits at $0.69 and was lucky to have the chance to get back in at $0.67) and I'm not selling today. But I won't buy more (the stock is already my biggest holding in $ terms).

Look to buy on pullbacks in bullish trends, not when we get a big gap up because of news.

That said, I maintain my $5 dollar target.

Good luck !


fill_the_gap

Buy right now, IMO.  $ 1.19.

Pullback was perfect !
Just one opinion, do the research

usedcasting

Great news, David what are your thought's about coke's  options price of 36 cents. Could this make for a major retracing in the stock price. Thanks for your opinion.

Usedcasting

P.S. Great Find
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

jb

Wow what is happening here? $1.02???

Pirus

Mark

Loffigus

I have never seen a stock do that before.

calguy

Well now that was sure anti-climatic. I should have 'sold the news'. Looks like a little buying coming in now at the $1 level. Let's hope it bounces. Not looking great at the moment.

yuyjust

major profit taking again  >:( everytime brvo hit a high ppl start selling like crazy but it'll alway come back at the end  ;D

shaker340


Pirus

Holy Smokes, Anybody see at OTHER news which would cause this drop
other than profit taking? I've looked and found nothing negative.
so, why the big drop?
Mark

David Randolph

Well, it seems people got scared because Coca-Cola bought options to buy shares at $0.36. But those options, of course, did cost money.

We don't now yet how much did those options cost.

BRVO said too they are to reach an agreement with Coca-Cola for Coca-Cola to buy about 81,000,000 shares of BRVO.

People probably are selling because of the dilution effect.

I just say this: I bought BRVO because I know they have a good product and I believe in some months they will be selling their product worldwide. This news is another step into that direction (the Company and Coca-Cola Enterprises are negotiating a master distribution agreement for the sale of Bravo! Foods' products in the United States and its possessions, and internationally in Canada, Belgium, France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco and the Netherlands.). When BRVO sells it's products worldwide I'm sure it won't be quoted below $5, doesn't matter what news comes in between.

We always have to be careful in buying opening gap ups related to news ...

I'm holding BRVO for the long term.

yuyjust

WOW can't believe i get to scoop couple thousands more share under a buck ??? that's a good deal  ;D hopefully now everybody done with selling and start buying  ;)

David Randolph

Even if Coca-Cola buys its 50% of BRVO say at $0.72 a share, this means the company is worth a lot more ... BRVO owners sell their shares because that will give the company the leverage to  be a global company.

It is a good move, since the, say 49% of BRVO, will be worth a lot more in the future because of this agreement than 100% now. Coca-Cola will give wings to BRVO.

My view of things happening, seeing $5 on the horizon !

AustinPowers

I think your analysis is 100% correct David.  This is a small price to pay for BRVO to partner with Coke IMO.  This is what needs ot be done if they want to play with the big boys.  The soda business is flat and Coke needs to find alternatives to their core products in order to grow expand.  I think it is tremendous that Coke takes a stake in the company.   I bought some more at $1.05.