3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

MWIS.OB

Started by David Randolph, October 14, 2005, 06:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

m-Wise is a new company in the OTCBB market, so possibly its results have been unnoticed by the investor community. Let's know a bit about m-Wise:

«Founded in February 2000, m-Wise has rapidly established itself as a leading technology provider with the de facto Service Delivery Platform and related value-added data engines for mobile operators, wireless ASPs, and large content and media providers.

Working closely with leading operators, ASPs and content providers, m-Wise is committed to taking the lead and keeping up to date with the latest industry headways in areas as diverse as content management and delivery, infotainment, mobile gaming and mobile community services. For more information, please visit http://www.m-wise.com.»

The company has presented results, and amazingly it is profitable:

m-Wise Reports Revenues Rose 227 Percent For The Second Quarter Of 2005, Ended June 30, 2005


Here are the highlights:

-- For the first six months of 2005, revenues advanced 595 percent
   to $1.6 million over the comparable period in 2004;
-- Net profit during the first six months was $307,776 versus a
   net loss of $504,709 for the same period in 2004;
-- Company's MOMA Service Delivery Platform (SDP) continues to
   gain market share and attract new blue-chip customers.

This is interesting. The market cap is just $16.93M. I think it deserves a speculative buy for the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio, just $1,000 as usual.

Yesterday the stock had it's highest volume on record, with a long white marubozu. If this marubozu has continuation today the stock will breakout from a symmetrical triangle formation.


eggman11

HI,

Do you know what the percentage of insider holdings are on MWIS as well as MBAH? I can't seem to find that information anywhere. Where is a good website to find info on insider holdings for penny stocks.

Thanks,

Egg



422fwhp

sitting at 50% retracement which is currently $0.21

David Randolph

Thanks for the links 14droad, one applause for each :)

I want to focus on this again:

«-- For the first six months of 2005, revenues advanced 595 percent
    to $1.6 million over the comparable period in 2004;
-- Net profit during the first six months was $307,776 versus a
    net loss of $504,709 for the same period in 2004;
-- Company's MOMA Service Delivery Platform (SDP) continues to
    gain market share and attract new blue-chip customers.»

If profits for the second half of the year are the same than those of the first half, they would be $615,552. With a market cap of $15.8M, the P/E ratio, assuming no growth, is 25.66.

But the company is showing strong growth: «For the six months ended June 30, 2005, m-Wise reported that consolidated revenues advanced 595 percent to $1.6 million from $233,678 recorded in the same period last year. The increase was primarily attributable to revenues of $1.1 million derived from the company's contract with First Advanced Multi-Media Entertainment, a wireless ASP based in the Philippines.»

For now this is enough for me to continue holding MWIS.OB.

Ramsburg

Good Morning !

David will not be able to post the regular daily updates today. But he gave me instructions to hold this position.

I'll just post an updated chart.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

Nothing changed on MWIS.OB, therefore I will continue holding this penny stock.

422fwhp

Comparing to your previous chart, it looks like MWIS closed at the ascending trendline.  IIRC, your trading plans usually indicate a sell if it closes below this line, is this correct?  Do you have a percentage you're willing to let it go before selling below this line?  FWIW, it looks to have closed a gap as well.

Similiar chart to EYII.

Thanks...Jody

David Randolph

Quote from: 422fwhp on October 22, 2005, 08:53:44 AM
Comparing to your previous chart, it looks like MWIS closed at the ascending trendline.  IIRC, your trading plans usually indicate a sell if it closes below this line, is this correct?  Do you have a percentage you're willing to let it go before selling below this line?  FWIW, it looks to have closed a gap as well.

Similiar chart to EYII.

Thanks...Jody

Yes, usually my trading plan is to sell if an ascending trendline is broken on the downside. But not this time with MWIS.OB. I don't have a percentage to let go before the trendline is broken, when I sell I sell all at once.

Yes, MWIS.OB closed a gap left open.

I enjoy this company's sector, I believe it is a sector of the future. The company already has some important clients.

From their last quarter results we have:

«For the six months ended June 30, 2005, m-Wise reported that consolidated revenues advanced 595 percent to $1.6 million from $233,678 recorded in the same period last year. The increase was primarily attributable to revenues of $1.1 million derived from the company's contract with First Advanced Multi-Media Entertainment, a wireless ASP based in the Philippines.

Net income for the six-month period ended June 30, 2005, was $307,776 compared with a net loss of $504,709 for the same six-month period a year ago. Gross profit climbed to $1.3 million compared to $186,304 in the same period of the previous year.»

The company has a market cap of 75,235,867*$0.175=$13.17M. There are many companies that don't have revenues or profits and have a larger market cap than MWIS.OB.

The fact that the company's revenues and profits are growing tells me it has competitive products and services, in a overall rapid growth market.

Therefore, based on the fundamental analysis of MWIS.OB, I will give the stock some more space, holding it for some days/weeks to come.

eggman11

Hi,

I am trying to locate the total amount of shares owned by insiders. I went to the websites noted above, but they just gave me the lataest transactions. Yahoo has sales from the Miretsky Holdings at over $4.00 a share in July, but the 52-week high is only $.72. How could this be?

Thanks

David Randolph

Quote from: eggman11 on October 24, 2005, 03:53:16 PM
Hi,

I am trying to locate the total amount of shares owned by insiders. I went to the websites noted above, but they just gave me the latest transactions. Yahoo has sales from the Miretsky Holdings at over $4.00 a share in July, but the 52-week high is only $.72. How could this be?

Thanks

I read somewhere that they made a stock split and changed their name, but I can't find it now  :-[

That news is 2 months old gmarc66  ;D

There was no new fundamental or technical information on MWIS.OB today, I'll keep the penny stock.

gmarc66

WOOPS! I had accidentally posted the wrong news dated from Aug 29(which i now removed...Good catch David,sorry! :-[

Here is the news I should have posted yesterday:

2005-10-26 07:00:40 

m-Wise and Logia Get Into the Halloween Spirit By Offering U.S.-Based Mobile Phone Users Free Ringtone and Truetone Downloads 



>
WILMINGTON, Del. and HERZELIYA, Israel, Oct. 26, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- m-Wise,
Inc. (OTCBB:MWIS), a leading technology provider of mobile content solutions for
operators, ASPs and content providers and Logia, a leading mobile content
company, today announced the launch of its Halloween-content campaign that will
allow U.S.-based mobile users the ability to download scary content for free.
This campaign is being offered for one week, starting on October 27, through
Logia's U.S. service brand Streetunes.

m-Wise's MOMA Content Management and Delivery Engine platform will be used to
host, provide content management and serve as delivery platform for Logia during
this campaign. m-Wise's MOMA Service Delivery Platform (SDP) provides one of the
industry's most robust and critical platforms for mobile operators, wireless
ASP's and large content and media providers. The MOMA SDP comprises of a large
variety of value-added services, including key services such as content
management and delivery, infotainment, voting and chat.

The Halloween-themed content is available free of charge for customers of
T-mobile, Cingular as well as AT&T Wireless and be downloaded by visiting,
visit,http://www.streetunes.com/register/halloweenSpeciel.asp

About Logia

Logia is a leading mobile content company located in Israel and has activities
in the U.S. and Taiwan. The company is managing on an outsourcing basis -- all
the added value services (the content division) of cellcom, Israel's largest
mobile operator with 2.5 million customers -- and just launched its i-mode
portal in Israel. Logia developed a full suit of unique mobile applications
which are marketed worldwide.


David Randolph

No problem gmarc66, I sometimes make that mistake too  ;D

I think that news isn't relevant to the share price.

David Randolph

Nothing new on the technical or fundamental side for MWIS.OB today. I'll continue holding this penny stock.