3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

5 analysis for you

Started by David Randolph, October 14, 2005, 08:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Hello !

The first 5 Honours Members that answer this post requesting for a technical and fundamental analysis of one of his picks/holdings/watch list will have it after the opening bell.

I will make an analysis for those 5 stocks. Only 1 by member, please.

Thank you  :)

la-onda

great idea, what about my already started KAL postings here?

TIA
OLIVER

danman3459

Is IPIX about to rebound?

Thanks

DannyOhad

Good Idea!

I've been watching VLO for a long time and I'd like to see you analyze it.

Best

David Randolph

Ok, I got KAL, IPIX and VLO. Need two more from different users, will begin after the opening bell (after I eat lunch  :))

magu

Hi David:
I would appreciate your comments on TKO ( Telkonet Inc.), volume has been increasing

Thanks

tommyt

David,
Your thoughts on RNAI, please. I've been holding 8000 shares for two months, and everytime it moves over 5 it gets pushed back down. Today, Thomas Weisel Brokerge gave it an upgrade target of 6.00.

Thanks

bocasva

I've been trying to bottom fish MDII, is it there yet or you think it will continue to dive?
Thanks David.

echo

There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

wrangler

Good morning David
Might be worth checking out and add to you're 3 penny's on fire portfolio
PECB
Good luck trading :)
wrangler

aix

David, I know I am not one of the first 5 and someone else already mentioned HOM but check it out.

It has been holding up well during this bear market.

Thanks,
aix

David Randolph

Ok, I got these 5: KAL, IPIX, VLO, TKO and RNAI.

Considering HOM, I held it for some weeks and sold it for a nice profit at $4.35. The stock is holding near its highs tough. I'm finding that stocks that came from below $2 usually have a hard time passing through $5 (maybe because that's the point when the stock starts to be available for shorting purposes, so you have additional supply above $5). Maybe on other occasion I'll go deeper into it, I'll keep it on my watch list.


jorgegr

David:
Really appreciate this new effort.
Are U going to publish those analysis in this Board or reply directly to the solicitor??

Also add yourself an applause for MBAH.OB     Did U calculate an exit or let it run??

Brgds
jorgegr

David Randolph

Quote from: jorgegr on October 14, 2005, 01:18:23 PM
David:
Really appreciate this new effort.
Are U going to publish those analysis in this Board or reply directly to the solicitor??

Also add yourself an applause for MBAH.OB     Did U calculate an exit or let it run??

Brgds
jorgegr

I'll post the analysis on this board initiating a separate thread. My productivity drops dramatically in the afternoon (just had to take a nap  :P) but I'll do it, if not today, over the weekend.

I still don't have an exit strategy for MBAH.OB, for now, let the profits run ... check for my next update on that penny stock.

Thanks, good afternoon  :)

thai626

David,

I know you already have 5 stocks to do analysis on but can I request that you also put ASTM on that list??  I truely love this stock and think that it's potential is enormous, hence by big position in the company.  I think you'll love the company too from a fundamental standpoint.  Although the company doesn't expect to profit for a few years, lots of discussion have been surrounding stem cell research.  Anyways.....PLEASE give me your opinions if you can.  Thanks!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob