3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

DRDF.OB

Started by David Randolph, October 17, 2005, 08:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

This company used to be a software company but now it is primarily a medical services company, with increasing revenues and almost profitable:

Dalrada Financial Corporation Files Annual Report

I know this might be up a lot at the open but I don't care, I perceive this with a lot more value than what is priced in, so I'm buying $1,000 of DRDF.OB at the open for the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio.

422fwhp


basonista

Anybody have any comments?  Seems to be a lot of selling pressure.  Couldn't be profit taking at this level. ???

durjoy

I got in yesterday AM with 200K shares (sounds impressive, at least).  I've been watching this thing, but it's pretty stagnant.

Anyone have any advice? 

Gico

I also got in yesterday AM. Probably that move was too fast this stock, although I agree with David that it seems under valued:

Delrada announced a gross profit of $2.946 million based on $19.5 million revenues for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2005.

On September 28th The Solvis Group (Delrada's 90% owned subsidiary) announced a strategic alliance agreement with SSL, which will "refer a minimum of $25 million in business to The Solvis Group within the next 90 days".
These revenues will make Delrada's current quarter revenues higher than whole previous fiscal year.

On the same newswire The Solvis Group, now traded in the pink sheets announced that:
"We continue to work on completing the work associated with auditing our financial results for the past few years in order to return to trading on the NASD Electronic Bulletin Board," said Green. Once completed, shareholders can expect regular reports on our financial results and other developments as The Solvis Group grows" he added.

stocky

Pennies have different dynamics then the mainstream stocks. If you want some big honey then you have to be little patient and may be little stung. Dont know where DRDF will go but my plan is simple: sell with David. All those who sold at current levels, may be buying higher. And on the bad side you may see this one dropping like a rock. Holding on this one for atleast one bag.

David Randolph

This is the last stock to update and I'm tired, but at first sight this doesn't seem like it has 1 bag, it looks much more like a 10 bagger !!!

After the close I'll take a look in more detail to it, but I'll certainly hold DRDF.OB.

stocky

#7
My low placed order of some lot of zeros was not executed again today :)

Seems like I have to be content with whatever I have in hand. 

Gico

Seems like we have to be content that your order was not filled ;D.

A wise man told me once: Don't ever chase two things: Busses & women. I guess he forgot to mention stocks  ::). This is one habbit I have to do less often.

Ramsburg


David will not be able to post the regular daily updates today. But he gave me instructions to hold this position.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

This is easy. This company was a micro software company with no success at all:

«The Company also includes an imaging products and services unit, Imaging Tech, Inc., which provides a variety of innovating products and services associated with graphics, photography, and color management. Its technologies include ColorBlind(R) software and PhotoMotion Images(TM).»

But now it has changed its business focus to:

«Dalrada provides services through its wholly-owned subsidiaries and division, SourceOne Group, Inc., Master Staffing and Heritage Staffing. The Solvis Group, Inc. (SLVG), its 90 percent owned subsidiary, includes several operating units, including CallCenterHR(TM), Worldwide of California, and M&M Nursing. These companies and business units provide a broad range of financial services, including benefits and payroll administration, health and workers' compensation insurance programs, personnel records management, employer liability management, and temporary staffing services, to small and medium-sized businesses.»

The market cap is just $2.64M, but revenues were as follows:

«RESULTS OF OPERATIONS (IN $000)

YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2005 COMPARED TO YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2004
-------------------------------------------------------------

REVENUES

Total revenues were $19,476 and $13,526 for the year ended June 30, 2005 and
2004, respectively; an increase of $5,950 (44%). The principal reason for the
increase is due to a full year of revenue from our temporary staffing division
for the year ended June 30, 2005 as compared to only ten months for the same
period in 2004 and an overall increase in revenue in our staffing division.»

$19.48M in revenues and market cap of $2.64M. Although revenues grew, the company experienced a loss. But I don't think this will continue for much longer, and dilution of the shares may start to decrease since they have 1 billion shares authorized and already 735 million issued and outstanding.

Technically the stock seems to be coming down to test support, prior resistance line. I will continue holding DRDF.OB.


wisebuys

Does anyone know why DRDF spiked to .04 on 10/14/2005?  I can't find any news, but that sure was some spike.

I'm in 280,000 @ .0036 and 280,000 @ .0037.  The OOPS effect of placing an order with one still open.

Thanks for any info. 

john b mcginnis

Wisebuys Their annual report was released with the info below on the 14th. Revenues up 44.4%
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/051014/laf026.html?.v=30




SAN DIEGO, Oct. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dalrada Financial Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: DRDF - News), which provides a variety of financial services to small and medium-sized businesses, allowing its customers to outsource many human resources tasks, today announced its filing of Form 10KSB with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission. The Company reported revenues of $19.5 million for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2005, up 44.4 percent from revenues of $13.5 million for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2004. Dalrada announced a gross profit of $2.946 million
John

David Randolph

I really have a hard time understanding DRDF's stock price. The value is coming from their 90% ownership of the Solvis Group, a subsidiary traded on the Pink Sheets under the symbol SLVG.PK.

I would like to know the market cap of SLVG, but I can't. Does anyone knows how to get the market cap of Pink Sheets traded stocks? This is why I don't trade stocks in the Pink Sheets, I don't know their market cap, how can I evaluate price from a fundamental point of view?

Anyway, look at the news coming from the company:

News for The Solvis Group

The news corroborates the results coming out of DRDF.OB, which say the company had $19.5M in revenues for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2005.

The chart is still bullish after the recent pull back, I will continue holding DRDF.OB.




madge20

#14
David,
I called  Solvis the company, spoke to the person that answered and I left message . The CFO Randall Jones called me back on my voice mail..I will call him back tommorrow to get the O/S and auth shs... The pink sheet site says N/A as it relates to our question. I will let you know the two numbers when we connect.

Madge.