3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

CYOS.OB - um somebody knows something?!

Started by eliteG, May 30, 2005, 11:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

CYOS - CYOP Systems Intl Inc. -

Look at that volume  :o

I need to hear thoughts about this one.  I'm putting up 2 charts.


AussieTrader

This was on my backup candidate list, having another look now, I know a couple of my trading friends have already played this.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

... short list. But I've choosed to play saffer bets, I guess. But the momentum and the chart are great, good trades for everyone.


JMoney

I'm glad I took a position in CYOS at .017 this morning! The volume is pretty big. Not sure what's gonna happen tommorow, any thoughts?


Ramsburg


Hi Justin,

You can use the link «additional Options» when you post, to attach charts on your messages.

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=318.0
theres a link to a CYOS thread here.

interesting spikes on 5 min chart...would have been nice to sell there

setravis

WOW.........INDEED... :o
Good Luck with the trade Justin.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

saffeysite1

buying on the dip on this stock now.  Got in @.022, recently signed
deal with SINA!

Ramsburg


Bought some just for fun  ;D @ 0.028

It looks nice
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eagerlearner

me too . bought at 0.029 .  in for all 3 penny CYOS, BRVO, IFLB .  hoping one of them to break out .  ::)
thanks for the great advice guys.  :)

eagerlearner

wow its at 0.036 now.
whats the exit point?
cheers

saffeysite1

As long as the volume keeps up, whos knows just yet. See how we finish today.  I love these magical boat rides.

tommyt

I got my bid in for 200,[email protected], I don't know if it will come back to me.

Ramsburg

We got big potential around here...
A chart like this has no roof ;)

But be careful guys !!!! this is HIGH RISK...
Don't sell the Porsche !

I'm in but with only 3% of my total equity... and as I said, just for the fun.

I must applaud Saffeysite for this one !
Thanks !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

The_Smaker


Outstanding Shares: 318,498,160
Todays Volume: 104,000,000

1/3 of the float changing hands.

This could be to good to be true guys. We got a winner here, and not only for today.
The Smaker