3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

ABLE.PK watching for entry

Started by kekec, May 31, 2005, 11:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kekec

I know its somewhat late, but this use can run like hell. if everything will set right Im buying it

I will post entry

Ramsburg


I had that on my list, but I miss the entry point  :(

thanks for sharing !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

cmshop

anybody has access to the news on http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ABLE 

title "Take the Simple Approach to Hedging"

Stocky2000

ABLE ENERGY INC  (Able)

Market Cap 32.82 M
Revenue (ttm): 58.85M
Revenue Per Share (ttm): 29.048
Qtrly Revenue Growth (yoy): 42.20%

Shares Outstanding: 2.45M
Float: 1.42M
% Held by Insiders4: 41.48%
% Held by Institutions4: 1.20%
Shares Short (as of 10-Aug-05)3: 440.94K
Short Ratio (as of 10-Aug-05)3: 1.2
Short % of Float (as of 10-Aug-05)3: 30.80%
Shares Short (prior month)3: 443.74K

I expect short squeeze, small float, oil over 70 dollar

http://www.shortsqueeze.com/index.php?symbol=able

Chart ready / on americanbulls buy confirmed


PerfectSage

#4
 :o Nice breakout on 5.3 million shares. Been a while (May  ;))since I was in ABLE.

At this point it's crap shoot whether it will run up for a couple days or try to fill the gap/retest the breakout point. It's definitely worth watching.
I wanna be the minority ;)

setravis

"ABLE" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.   ;)                   
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.  ;)                   
Just trying to get threads together,so we don't have a numerous amount floating around on the same stock.
Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$      ;D


Friday's closing chart......."Happy New Year" !


 


"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis