3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SNTO.PK

Started by Leaira, October 25, 2005, 07:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leaira

Hey, everyone!

Check out Sento Corp stock (SNTO).  I just bought this yesterday at 3.98.  I got myself 1000 shares of it.  I bought because I liked the volume/price action, and the fact that it was above the bollinger band.  I see it's set to go up over 30% tomorrow morning!

The other stocks I have are NVAX, GNBT, and WIRE.  I sold BRLC this morning at $6 after buying at $4 a week or so ago.  I see that BRLC went below the bollinger band, indicating it may be running out of steam.

I'll be on fall break at college later this week.  I'll have more time to watch the market which I can't usually do during class. LOL

Talk to you later!
Leaira

littlehoney

I brought some SNTO today at $4.00 and sold in after hours at $5.30. 

Check out AVII.  It is on the move.

Leaira

I'm still holding onto my stock.  I see it last traded at $6 after hours.  Besides, I don't know how to trade after hours (and didn't know you could until a few days ago).

I looked at AVII, and it's pretty high above the bollinger band, so I'm gonna wait a bit before I get any of that one.  It looks a little overbought to me.

Happy trading!
Leaira

basonista

Sold both AVII and HEB today.  They both moved up nicely today and look overbought.  Looking for a pullback on both to get back in.  Waiting for moves on SVA and VICL. ::)

Good luck in your trades.  :)

Leaira

Thanks!

I wish more teens like myself would get into the stock market.  It would be better than spending all their money on clothes, CD's, jewelry, shoes, etc.  Do you have any suggestions how I could get more young people into this?

Leaira

Leaira

I totally understand your point about kids just wanting to spend money on everything.  But I've noticed that trading isn't that difficult if you apply technical indicators.  But you do have to study a lot and learn how to use them.

I really wanted to invest the money that the cheerleading squad at my high school has.  I'm a freshman in college now, but I have friends still in 11th and 12th grades that I cheered with last year.  We've always been on a tight budget, and not always able to afford new uniforms every year or to travel to competitions, etc.  I thought if I picked stocks for the cheerleaders, they could buy them with the money the squad has, then they will be better off financially, and they'll be able to afford those things.  What do you think about that?

Thanks!
Leaira

quecabron

I was not familiar with this stock. sounds interesting. I'll check it out

lbotez

this stock is probably gonna run tomorrow.

look at the close on Friday; it went up then got slapped down a bit; but there was a nice green volume candle at close.

expecting a PR, maybe tomorrow, on large contract they received; this stock is finally in an upturn if you look at chart, and should go up a buck or two...

lbotez

still gonna go up too!  This is a turnaround. Take a look at the chart!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2329/snto8pm.png

Leaira

I sold SNTO today at 6.20 for a 55% profit!  I made over $7,000 this week between this stock and SVNX.

Leaira

brandyjoco

I just found this post.  I like the market cap is only $26 million and yet forward sales will easily be $50 million and profitable.  I think this is a good one so I bought today.
Brandyjoco

Leaira

Dog gone it!  I see the thing went up over $7.  :o

I wish I would have held on to it!!  It just seems unlikely for a stock to keep going up if it's already got 4 white candles in a row.  If it pulls back on Monday I may get back in if it really is undervalued.

Leaira

Leaira

I was thinking of another stock (SVNX) with 4 white candles.  I sold that too, and I'm glad I did.  But I think I made a mistake by selling this one.  I made the same mistake I made with SMTX a couple months ago.

Leaira

brandyjoco

Wow, you are doing great though.  I need to take some lessons from you.  I am not great a picking them!  And I am studying charts at night but I still don't know what 4 white candles mean.  And why do you not want 4 white candles?

P.S.  I have a big holding in VPHM because I believe in the fundamentals of the company....
Brandyjoco

Leaira

The more white candles in a row, and the longer they are, the more likely the next day will be down on profit-taking, or even a short term reversal or sideways move.  In other words, the stock is a little overbought.  It's all about odds.  You want to trade with the odds, not against them.

Good luck!
Leaira