3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BCSI

Started by Weightlifter, May 31, 2005, 01:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weightlifter

It jumped right through its 50 dayIm taking a position.Any Feedback on this pick?Thks in advance

eliteG

I'm not saying that it cant go up but the 200 ema is right in the way.  Also this is a tall white candle without tall white volume.  IMO


eliteG

this too


kekec

Hmm.. its up a bit to much for a $20 range stock without any news. I'll put it on radar and see where it leads.

good luck though

Weightlifter

I agree completely with you about the 200 day and candlestick and it has moved quite a bit in the last few days,just I had a confirmation for a buy based on several other indicators,but I could be wrong.I will wait till end of day and then buy a small position.I will have a stop at $19.36 and it will have till friday to move.Thks again for your advice,sincerely

eliteG

It looks like we're gonna go head to head.  I'm seriously considering shorting after the open tomorrow.  I'm getting ready for the market to retrace a little and BCSI seems vulnerable...of course I may be totally off and the market may just steamroll ahead.

Weightlifter

There is definitely validity to shorting this stock I agree.And I might be wrong.I got it at the close at $19.41.So I will keep a close watch at it tommorow.Harmonic points are at $19.36 and at $18.84 if it fails to maintain above them ,I will close out,and move on.

eliteG

was hoping it would close higher...my short was gonna be from 20 - 19.50...doesnt look so attractive to me now

stocky

Its a repeat loser. Wont trust this one.

Weightlifter

There was some small lot sells at the end ,thats why its finished where it did.Lets see what happens today.

Weightlifter

#10
Its up to$22.45 afterhours trading,I will take my profit tomorrow,hopefully will get a spike on the open.

eliteG

earnings release...i'm surprised u held over earnings....to me thats gambling >:D  but you lucked out  :o...this time

you may want to sell in the aftermarket if you can...

Weightlifter

I usually dont,to be honest,earnings reports scare me.Just this time,I liked how the stock was acting before close.

Weightlifter

Got spike.sold at $25.33..did not want to hold on to this over the weekend.

eliteG

nice take...wow  8)