3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

stock to evaluate

Started by starfire, May 31, 2005, 11:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starfire

I am new to this board. login screens and screens do not appear good! I am using MSFT IE. any suggestions would help.

Anyways, stock to evaluate NMKT (OTCBB), Newmarket Technology.

eliteG

Hey venkatesh,

check out this thread: (scroll a bit down to see chart)  http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=258.0
That analysis chart I did there still stands.  My opinion is holdoff still.

J.Livermore

Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

eliteG

oh i suggest using Mozilla Firefox instead of IE.  Much more stable and quicker.  May solve your issues.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

J.Livermore


I just checked my IE, and I see everything ok also.
Do you have updated version ?
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

AussieTrader

I have played NMKT in 2004 many times, they have a great fundamental story but the chart currently is in downtrend and would need to break that pattern for it to become interesting. It is lacking vol for me.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

akam

strange behaving stock.

hope to see it bottoming and switch trend very soon, though.
2 week target 0.43.

joet

Bagholders time to average down, traders get back in...  this chart looks good to me for next week, NMKT has very strong fundamentals for a penny stock.  Strong book value, positive earnings and a PE of 24
Check it out and buy early on Monday so you are not chasing it like i did on April 6  :)  still has a strong upward trend (take out the 3 day spike) i feel that NMKT could see .75 in The next month...
anyone else with thoughts on NMKT, i will be curious to see if 3stocks buys it again...
cheers joe