3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

WOR

Started by eliteG, June 01, 2005, 11:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

WOR - Worthington Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified metal processing company, focused on value-added steel processing and manufactured metal products.

news: may run into earnings 6/22

technicals: broke downtrendline, inverse head and shoulders break(may want to wait for volume to kick in)


saffeysite1

Hey thanks for posting the inverse head and shoulders.  i had posted a chart like that here and someon said that there was no such thing.  THe thing was I didn't label it as "Inverse", just head and shoulders.  It's that the right shoulder must be slighltly lower on the inverse?  And that in a regular H and D, the right shoulder should be a little higher than the left?

Thanks

eliteG

some people say there are set rules but I say you just need the basic setup.  I've seen them succeed in different ways.  Generally, though, I would say you're right, I like to see the right side of an inverse lower, and the right side of a normal h&s higher.  I posted some other inverses here...do a search on TWTC...latest one i recall.

Athakinu

Could this be a play?? Fell from above $20 but seems to have went bullish. Forming a double bottom and volume up today. Crossing over MA(50) today. RSI over 50. Recently autorised buyback program of up to 11% of outstanding common shares.
What do you guys think??

kressad

I'm no expert but that looks like a textbook head and shoulders (invert) to me.

eliteG

indeed it is...
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=357.0

but now it may continue.

will watch.  Nice Athakinu. :)

added:  If its earnings is 6/22 may be starting its run.

setravis

Been some time of any talk on this.......
Here is a look at the chart...interesting...


"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis