3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Smack Talkin' Thread

Started by Lucas Scott, November 10, 2005, 02:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

Quote from: fousc on December 15, 2005, 12:03:08 AM
Sorry guys, this contest is mine >:D muahhhhhhhhahahahahaha!!!!!!

All others shall fail in their own demise!!!!!!!

lol jk ;D

Good luck fellas, and ladies

-fousc

My young "drunk" 21 year old fellow trader. ;D
Now what Professor at, did you say you attended Oregon State University, informed you of such a misleading teaching? Now , is this OSU known as the Beavers? I think you have been out on the wood chewing to much with the beavers.  :D :D :D :D :D
muahhhhhhhhahahahahaha......lol...just in good fun my friend
Good luck with your pick!!!!
This old picker is in 53rd place..... :D :D :D :D :D :D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

ScottishTrader

Better than my dead last!!! :D :D :D :D
Comical really, well that'll learn me, but still we got a whole month to play, and I still think I can beat you all >:D >:D >:D >:D

ehos

I may not win, but I clearly had the most technical analysis on my pick!

:)

But wow, look at that sea of red.

dwest718

Hey now... my pick had a 15% dilution and I'm still in third  :o.  I think I've still got a pretty good shot fousc  :D.

Good luck everybody... in it for the long haul.

Jimbo


Quote from: ehos on December 15, 2005, 01:41:05 PM
But wow, look at that sea of red.

Hey guys, are you sure we are not doing a "shorting contest" ?   ;) :) :D

It would have been better................. most stock would have been "green" so far.

Good luck.
:)

fous

Quote from: setravis on December 15, 2005, 12:24:01 AM
My young "drunk" 21 year old fellow trader. ;D
Now what Professor at, did you say you attended Oregon State University, informed you of such a misleading teaching? Now , is this OSU known as the Beavers? I think you have been out on the wood chewing to much with the beavers.  :D :D :D :D :D
muahhhhhhhhahahahahaha......lol...just in good fun my friend
Good luck with your pick!!!!
This old picker is in 53rd place..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL good ol setravis....... I was actually born and raised in Eugene, oregon.... Home of the Oregon ducks who which im a big fan of, the beavers invited me to go knaw on some wood, but instead i told em to build and damn to block anyone from beating me, as well i gave them specific orders to put this old timer named setravis at the end of the line ;) Meanwhile ive hitched a ride with the ducks to fly to the winners circle  >:D muahahahahahahhahahahah LOL

All in good fun, Good luck everyone 8)
-fousc


P.S. i gotta give it to Ehos......Applauds on the amount of technical work with his pick. Amazing, Absolutley amazing  :D
Quote from: ehos on December 15, 2005, 01:41:05 PM
I may not win, but I clearly had the most technical analysis on my pick!

2) I don't have any cool technical reasons to pick BMD, except that it's going upwards.  It might be doing some funky stuff like golden triangle cross, cupage or whatever, but I don't really care.



LOL i love it......... good luck Ehos.... and hey your not doin bad in 6th place!
trade it like you mean it!

setravis

Thank you Fousc !
It was a bad day.....I needed a good laugh... :D :D :D :D
I see, The Oregon Ducks........"The Quack Attack"
Good pick you made though......Applaud !
Check the latest update on the contest board....I'm next to last place now.... :D
I thought we were short picking.... :D :D :D :D :D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Did you see the contest board ?   ???
The Top 10 are the only ones Net Green !  :-[
The rest of us , Red...red...red...... :o
Looks like we all had a batch of short sells........ >:D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Ramsburg

Wrangler's buying price on ALOY was updated to: $2.9049 because of this:
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/051220/alloy_spinoff.html?.v=1
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

KCScott

Quote from: setravis on December 14, 2005, 05:02:30 PM

KCScott ... You forgot to plug the toaster in.... ;)

Actually, I plugged the toaster in and but when I tossed it I missed the tub.

Errr......  I meant to say DESC short  ::)

Yikes!

"Calvern sent me an e mail saying I got Wolf Waved - I wish I had known the Wolf was gonna wave before I picked DESC"

Bad da da Dum..... Thanks folks, I'll be here all week. Try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitresses

As for sure things, only 3 come to mind right this second:

Death
Taxes
FOSC - Bet on your Ducks to cover 3 vs. OU in the Holiday Bowl Dec. 29

Happy Holidays Traders.

Scott
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

owen654321

What is up folks?  I am in 8th place with a measly 2.9% gain?  Has the environment shifted away from higher-risk stocks or something, or did y'all just pick the riskiest plays possible in the hopes of winning big?!  heh... well, good luck.

I will quickly plug my one-page web site as well (http://www.scatterbrainbackup.com/stocks/).  I have a nice link to the 3SOF web site on there... I'm looking for a 3SOF logo now.  Hopefully I will send some people this way and vice versa :)  Take care all, and I hope the bleeding in the $1000 contest portfolio stops soon!

Terliso

Quote from: owen654321 on December 21, 2005, 04:58:10 PM
What is up folks?  I am in 8th place with a measly 2.9% gain?  Has the environment shifted away from higher-risk stocks or something, or did y'all just pick the riskiest plays possible in the hopes of winning big?!  heh... well, good luck.

I will quickly plug my one-page web site as well (http://www.scatterbrainbackup.com/stocks/).  I have a nice link to the 3SOF web site on there... I'm looking for a 3SOF logo now.  Hopefully I will send some people this way and vice versa :)  Take care all, and I hope the bleeding in the $1000 contest portfolio stops soon!

The site won't open....

Lucas Scott

Hey, let's talk some smack!  Fousc wins one little contest and he gets a big head and changes his handle to Fous?  What, he's too good to have a "C" at the end of his name now??  Is that like when Joe Theismann was at Notre Dame and changed the pronunciation of his last name from "Thees-Man" to "Thighs-Man," because it would rhyme with "Heisman"? :D 
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Ramsburg

Quote from: Lucas Scott on January 25, 2006, 09:18:10 PM
Hey, let's talk some smack!  Fousc wins one little contest and he gets a big head and changes his handle to Fous?  What, he's too good to have a "C" at the end of his name now??  Is that like when Joe Theismann was at Notre Dame and changed the pronunciation of his last name from "Thees-Man" to "Thighs-Man," because it would rhyme with "Heisman"? :D 

LOL ;)

I had a pick for this one, but at the last minute, I was unable to post it on time, so I'm out this contest...  :(

Anyway, I see some pretty nice picks already on the run... good work guys ! ;)

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

fous

#59
Quote from: Lucas Scott on January 25, 2006, 09:18:10 PM
Hey, let's talk some smack!  Fousc wins one little contest and he gets a big head and changes his handle to Fous?  What, he's too good to have a "C" at the end of his name now??  Is that like when Joe Theismann was at Notre Dame and changed the pronunciation of his last name from "Thees-Man" to "Thighs-Man," because it would rhyme with "Heisman"? :D 

HARDY HARDY HARDY HAR!!!

"Hi my names Dan Ruegg and my trading alias is Lucas Scott who is Chad Michael murry from the coolest show ever! ONE TREE HILL!!
God i love Chad he is so hot. Really what it all boils down to is i converted to being gay cause i knew i would never score a women like fous's. sorry guys io just thought i'd let you know the door to my closet has been opened :'("

LOL >:D Muahahahahahahahahha

Really i just thought i would change my alias to just my last name, which is fous, instead throwing in the C on the end. sounds better.

trade it like you mean it!