3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Smack Talkin' Thread

Started by Lucas Scott, November 10, 2005, 02:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Scott

Eager was the first to pick GNBT so he's got the tiebreaker advantage over Masternic. Or does Masternic get DQ'd for picking the same stock? The rules are not clear. If Masternic is still eligible he could still win if he sells earlier or later than Eager and ends up with a better exit price. This will be interesting!

Dead - I hear ya on the shadows. If a shadow looks invalid I exclude it but it can be hard to tell. Usually I will include them though. I think more often than not they are valid and are an integral part of a stock's story on a given day.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

boatguy

I don't know eager, nice gap this morning. Already above 4.50.

I hope it hits your target but as far as the contest goes if you decide to sell after the open your trade will not go through until the following day.

Good Luck! ;D

eagerlearner

so much for the exhaustion nonsense by me!  ;D
GNBT is such a monster i just cant understand!  ;D
it just hit $5 , i would have sold it if we can place order intraday.
To protect the profit and lead i probably should sell it at open tomorrow no matter what , but i am thinking maybe i can let it run just for fun, as i have quite a cusion to play with.
what do u think?

cheers!

eagerlearner

rejected twice at $5, forming intraday double top ... interesting see how it develops.
i exited my real position long time ago , so just having fun here  ::)

echo

Quotewhat do u think?


I think you had an awesome pick!!! thats what I think.

Congrats. Too bad you have a clone following you or you could have sold and coasted to the finish line.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

eagerlearner

thanks ultra!
I am not worried about the duplicate pick, read the rules last night, it says 1)the first picker takes it, 2) the honored member has priority over otherwise.  I am both , so , i think rams will sort it out soon.

;D

Ramsburg

Quote from: eagerlearner on March 22, 2006, 11:41:08 AM
thanks ultra!
I am not worried about the duplicate pick, read the rules last night, it says 1)the first picker takes it, 2) the honored member has priority over otherwise.  I am both , so , i think rams will sort it out soon.

;D

Thats right... but I'm not sure GNBT will go up everyday till the last day of the contest, so the winner will probably the one who mades the best sell before the end of the contest ;)

Good luck ! (excellent pick!)

ps: we had it on our candidates last week for the 3SOF portfolio... arrrggg  :o
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Lucas Scott

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict GNBT is going to be the winning stock. Can we just end this edition of the contest ;D  No mas! No mas! We can't take much more of this beating! It's like an american football game where the score is 48-3. :D :D
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eagerlearner

omg! it's dropping like a rock after the fight with the bouncer at $5  :o
my limit order at $5 and stop at $3.95 could have worked, oh well, guess i should have sold it at open today.
It's ok , let see how this plays out the rest of the day .  ;)

Lucas Scott

Intraday cliff diver formation LOL!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eagerlearner

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 22, 2006, 02:59:48 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict GNBT is going to be the winning stock. Can we just end this edition of the contest ;D  No mas! No mas! We can't take much more of this beating! It's like an american football game where the score is 48-3. :D :D

LS i think you jinxed my pick!  ;D Now you owe me some money-making stock picks! lol
But i second that we should end the edition at the close today!  ;D ;D lol

thai626

Quote from: eagerlearner on March 22, 2006, 03:58:38 PM
LS i think you jinxed my pick!  ;D Now you owe me some money-making stock picks! lol
But i second that we should end the edition at the close today!  ;D ;D lol

LOL!! ;D

It's ON boys and girls!!!    :o   See what happens when I don't choose ASTM??  Damn I should have done this three contests ago! haha.  Don't get me wrong, I still really like ASTM but it hasn't been doing me any good lately until today.

I think anyone in the top 15 can take it at this point.

Good thing you didn't sell Eagerleaner because now we have a contest!!! :P

Thai
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

Lucas Scott

Quote from: eagerlearner on March 22, 2006, 03:58:38 PM
LS i think you jinxed my pick! ;D Now you owe me some money-making stock picks!

I had to do something to kill the momentum! Here's a money-making stock pick - SHORT GNBT! ;)

GNBT was a 110% gain midday, now just 40%. Wow! It's anyone's ballgame again.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

echo

 >:D The game is on again!!!! It looks like its gonna be a very interesting race to the finish!
Can GNBT hold on???
My pick (HOM) reports earnings march 30th. And if its a postitve er, watch out!!
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

boatguy

Eagerlearner,  D'OH!! :o :o :o :o

I don't think anyone expected such a quick drop, plenty of time left though for GNBT to come back.

The tough part is to decide whether to sell or let it ride.

Good luck!