3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Smack Talkin' Thread

Started by Lucas Scott, November 10, 2005, 02:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

echo

Top three with the same pick :o :o :o

Well I guess its easier to overtake them ;D (you overtake one, you overtake three) >:D
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

boatguy

Hey looks like the 3 Stoo.....uh   Musketeers are in the lead for awhile. ;)

This should get very interesting soon! Who will blink first and sell??

Nice pick guys...

Deadb440

Dag-nabbit!  I jinxed myself  ;D ...lmao

Oh well, there's plenty of time left for a pullback, retest support and upwards and onwards.

When is the last day anyway for the contest?

eliteG

This is the smack talking thread right?

Then.. TGC has maybe 1 more high left in it!

Go GV!!

AussieTrader

 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Surely you know I will win with that dog stock on fire FORD.

I will sell at $6 errr $16

AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Lucas Scott

Short? R u nutz?!! ;D Grab some if it dips to the 1.50 - 1.55 range and ride it over $2!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

AussieTrader

Quote from: AussieTrader on April 26, 2006, 03:03:29 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Surely you know I will win with that dog stock on fire FORD.

I will sell at $6 errr $16



Errr $6 it is then  ;)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Terliso

Quote from: AussieTrader on April 27, 2006, 12:03:55 AM
Quote from: AussieTrader on April 26, 2006, 03:03:29 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Surely you know I will win with that dog stock on fire FORD.

I will sell at $6 errr $16



Errr $6 it is then  ;)

Aussie... My FUEL will be on top of your FORD  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lucas Scott

Quote from: AussieTrader on April 26, 2006, 03:03:29 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Surely you know I will win with that dog stock on fire FORD.

I will sell at $6 errr $16

Aussie - your FORD is in the bottom 5. Are you trying to out-do your DIET pick from the 4th Edition? ;) ;D :o
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

While I'm in a smack talkin' mood, the worst pick in this edition of the contest had to be MSFT. It's not going to come in last or anywhere near last, but what made it the worst pick is it has almost ZERO chance of finishing in the top 5. To have a shot at winning you have to buy volatility! And MSFT has been about as non-volatile as a stock can get for years.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

fous

#190
Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 27, 2006, 01:26:31 AM
While I'm in a smack talkin' mood, the worst pick in this edition of the contest had to be MSFT. It's not going to come in last or anywhere near last, but what made it the worst pick is it has almost ZERO chance of finishing in the top 5. To have a shot at winning you have to buy volatility! And MSFT has been about as non-volatile as a stock can get for years.

HAHAHAHHA i know i actually lauged when i saw that listed for the contest. No offense to whoever chose that  >:D But your not gonna win......

Quote from: Hocus Pocus on April 26, 2006, 06:04:12 PM
Moooahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
TGC is now a Short
Good Luck to "The Three Stooges"  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D LOL ! ROTFLMAO ;D
Moooahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

I know i know Hocas, It must be hard to watch me and lucas kick everyones ass.......... AGAIN!!!! muahahahahhah lol


Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 26, 2006, 08:09:26 PM
Short? R u nutz?!! ;D Grab some if it dips to the 1.50 - 1.55 range and ride it over $2!

Thats damn right! i think we will see this hit 2 before the end of the contest.

Quote from: AussieTrader on April 26, 2006, 03:03:29 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Surely you know I will win with that dog stock on fire FORD.

I will sell at $6 errr $16

Poor aussie  :'(
you seem to have the worst luck in the contests! i know your a skilled trader and these killer picks don't mirror your capabilities.

How about a round of applauds for the australian  ;D

Also Livanas IIP is gonna be something to look out for. Earnings are coming out on may 4th. It looks like its running into earnings and may sell on the news. Guess we'll find out. We still got alot of contest left to go.

Good luck everyone 8)

-fous
trade it like you mean it!

AussieTrader

Oh no!! I forgot to mention that my DIET and FORD picks were SHORTS :D

AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

cache00

Hey Aussie, did you hold FORD through earnings report? I hope not, money is what really matters here. Have you watched DIET recently? the stock is returning to live.

Lucas Scott

Aussie - everything is opposite in Australia right? Summer in America is winter there, water goes down the drain counter-clockwise, etc. So when a stock drops 40% here, like FORD and DIET, are they actually skyrocketing there?  ;) ;D
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

nutsterrt

Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 27, 2006, 09:44:03 PM
Aussie - everything is opposite in Australia right? Summer in America is winter there, water goes down the drain counter-clockwise, etc. So when a stock drops 40% here, like FORD and DIET, are they actually skyrocketing there?  ;) ;D

Ohhh...you gonna take that!?