3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Smack Talkin' Thread

Started by Lucas Scott, November 10, 2005, 02:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 27, 2006, 01:26:31 AM
While I'm in a smack talkin' mood, the worst pick in this edition of the contest had to be MSFT. It's not going to come in last or anywhere near last, but what made it the worst pick is it has almost ZERO chance of finishing in the top 5. To have a shot at winning you have to buy volatility! And MSFT has been about as non-volatile as a stock can get for years.

Microsoft is just good for day trading....who picked that? ;) :D


Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 27, 2006, 09:44:03 PM
Aussie - everything is opposite in Australia right? Summer in America is winter there, water goes down the drain counter-clockwise, etc. So when a stock drops 40% here, like FORD and DIET, are they actually skyrocketing there?  ;) ;D

You are funny Lucas, I like this thread :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

AussieTrader

LOL too funny Lucas :D

I was going to say something derogatory to Americans in reply, but I don't want to give George Bush a reason to invade Australia, we do have loads of Uranium here after all.
:o
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Lucas Scott

Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 26, 2006, 08:09:26 PM
Grab some if it dips to the 1.50 - 1.55 range and ride it over $2!

My TGC call.  Brilliant!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Deadb440

Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 26, 2006, 08:09:26 PM
Grab some if it dips to the 1.50 - 1.55 range and ride it over $2!
My TGC call. Brilliant!
Quote

Muuuahahahahahahahahaha!  Super Strong Resistance at the $2.00 mark.  Major Short coming in at $1.98 with a 62% retracement off the move from $1.25 means the end of the contest sees a price for TGC at $1.53....... >:D  BWTFDIK - My dog CDIC needs a good bath and Beating!..... Just kidding about the bath err I mean the Beating!  ;D

I knew I Should've picked Medicure! lol  ;D

setravis

Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 28, 2006, 10:40:24 AM
Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 26, 2006, 08:09:26 PM
Grab some if it dips to the 1.50 - 1.55 range and ride it over $2!

My TGC call.  Brilliant!

From reading all of Lucas Scott's post here.
"I see he is up to his old obnoxious self !"  :(
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

hermanpu

better than 3SOF penny picks. 97 wins 120 loses?
PGPM owned today, where were u guys on that one lol.
i'm actually thinking about signing up for the penny picks, i donno if i should should buy 2 pennies and hope to break even, or buy 1 and make a lot or lose a lot, or start a penny mutual fund with like 10.

njshiva

eliteG is ON FIRE!! :)
GV is up another 11% leading the pack now.

Lucas Scott

Quote from: njshiva on May 04, 2006, 04:23:42 PM
eliteG is ON FIRE!! :)
GV is up another 11% leading the pack now.

Dammit Shiva this is the SMACK TALKIN tread not the BUTT SMOOCHIN THREAD!!!!  ;) ;D

Yeah GV is a beast! It just completed the 3 White Soldiers so it's due for a retrace. Now it's TGC's turn to run. Some wishful thinking in that statement.

Livana's IIP is rocking in after hours after reporting earnings. Good chance she grabs 1st place going into the weekend.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

njshiva

Lucas, whats wrong with you.  ???


Quote from: Lucas Scott on May 04, 2006, 05:22:39 PM
Quote from: njshiva on May 04, 2006, 04:23:42 PM
eliteG is ON FIRE!! :)
GV is up another 11% leading the pack now.

Dammit Shiva this is the SMACK TALKIN tread not the BUTT SMOOCHIN THREAD!!!!  ;) ;D

Yeah GV is a beast! It just completed the 3 White Soldiers so it's due for a retrace. Now it's TGC's turn to run. Some wishful thinking in that statement.

Livana's IIP is rocking in after hours after reporting earnings. Good chance she grabs 1st place going into the weekend.

hermanpu

iip got a really nice cc today. Up 15% ish in after hours. She's definately 2nd place after GV by tommarro morning. I sold in after hours just to lock in gains and move on. GL all iip longs

Livana

I made myself really quiet cause last time I went and bragged about AVNX.. and that came back and bit me in the you-know-what. But a little bragging never hurt anyone, did it?  ;D

Even though I don't think I'll beat elite'GV, I'd like to pass the three stooges some time next week :D ;D ;)

Terliso

Quote from: njshiva on May 04, 2006, 06:40:29 PM
Lucas, whats wrong with you.  ???



I think there is nothing wrong with Lucas...like he said this is the "SMACK TALKIN' THREAD" ;)

eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on April 25, 2006, 10:57:40 PM
This is the smack talking thread right?

Then.. TGC has maybe 1 more high left in it!

Go GV!!

I dont need to smack talk.. i just need to smack quote  8)

I'm thinking that beroznikmal's NMSS may run here  ;)

GV
yes you know its the end of a run when he posts the marquee, lol

Lucas Scott

The 3 Stooges back in 1st place. Order has been restored to the universe!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

fous

Quote from: Lucas Scott on May 05, 2006, 11:58:57 AM
The 3 Stooges back in 1st place. Order has been restored to the universe!

Yes indeed lucas. Were heading back above 2$ this time >:D.

I sold my GV at the maret open for a nice little 83% gain :)

-fous
trade it like you mean it!