3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Smack Talkin' Thread

Started by Lucas Scott, November 10, 2005, 02:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo~Money

Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

nica33

Someone can tell me what happened with the contest?????  No new contest.... No Interview?????     ???
Keep it simple !!

Ramsburg


We had some technical problems at 3SOF, so there was a delay on this.
We are publishing the interview and setting up the new contest now.

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

boatguy

Surprising day for the start of the contest-

The bottom 10 stocks are all stocks I was bullish on- even ASTM ;)

Stopped out GV today for a small loss-

I would watch Terliso's PESI and Setravis's BDCO-oh, don't forget EGI ;D

hermanpu

#244
ya I was going to pick PESI until i saw that Terliso had already chosen it. I know two people can have the same one but I don't want to share my first place with anyone haha. Just kidding I stink at stock picking, i was like 40th last time.
I picked KONG because its symbol sounds cool and barchart.com gave it sell 100% technicals in short term, midterm and longterm and its still beating the actual thought out picks in this contest hehe.
Good luck everyone, I really want to win a free membership

dwest718

ARG  >:( ... CYTO was setting up perfectly for a run... setting up a nice little base to work off of... MACD continuing to increase.  And then all of a sudden... the bottom drops out.  I do a little jig although there is no rejoicing.

The best laid plans sometimes fall to pieces.

tokyopua

I am not in the contest so really cant legitimately talk smack here (I was going to enter with CPST but that would be in the red now too if I had), but I seem to recall the last stock contest was tough for anyone to get any green because the market started tanking then too. 

Maybe the contest can be a contrarian indicator, lol, when it starts, its time to sell your real life stocks!!!   :-\    I only had one green stock today, and that was from buying XKEM for its bounce... anyway, hope the rest of you are doing better in real life!
Chance favors the prepared mind

AussieTrader

#247
My Stock Picking Track Record:

1st Edition = 49th
2nd Edition = No Entry
3rd Edition = 29th
4th Edition = 51st
5th Edition = 50th

And to think I actually do this stuff for a living, hey buddy, can you spare a dime?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

dwest718

Quote from: dwest718 on July 13, 2006, 01:22:54 AM
ARG  >:( ... CYTO was setting up perfectly for a run... setting up a nice little base to work off of... MACD continuing to increase.  And then all of a sudden... the bottom drops out.  I do a little jig although there is no rejoicing.

The best laid plans sometimes fall to pieces.

Down 15% in 2 weeks just goes to show why you don't buy using the "It just can't fall anymore..." theorem.

Stocky2000

my ile jumped from rank 28 to 9 in two days...great improvement:)

echo

Can you imagine of the winner at the end of the contest is in the red!!!!


very possible in this market.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

basonista

Add HOM to that list of big bloody tickers.  It changed to HSOA today and promptly sold off about 10% (and another 1.5% AH) so it's good and in the red.  I'm sure Ramsburg will update it pronto.

hermanpu

3 in the green, of which one is .3%
the stock market seems like a bad place to be in right now

fous

Make that 2 in the green now :) H
Good luck everyone  ;D

And watchout for my Pick, its just hanging out in the red right now because i told it to ;) all i gotta do is ask for some green and we'll see it  >:D

lol jk, what a crappy market!

-fous
trade it like you mean it!

Stocky2000

crazy i am alone in green...