3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Not Getting Newsletter?

Started by JMoney, June 01, 2005, 04:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMoney

I'm not getting the newsletter in my email inbox. Is there something that I'm missing here? Just curious.  :)

Ramsburg


Hi Justin,

I guess you are using Gmail ?

By some reason, Gmail had put all our mails on the Spam folder, all you have to do is to go to your spam folder on Gmail, select our mails and push the «Not Spam» button.

I don't know why google did that ?? probably because we are using a mass mail script, the same that some junk mailers use ;)
If you have the chance, inform the google helpdesk about that.

Give me some feedback on this issue.

best regards,

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

JMoney

Alright, I got it working. Thanks.

lalitha0

Hi,

How do I sign up to get newsletters? I get email daily updates, but not news letters.

Thanks,

lalitha

Ramsburg

Quote from: lalitha0 on October 13, 2005, 11:51:52 PM
Hi,

How do I sign up to get newsletters? I get email daily updates, but not news letters.

Thanks,

lalitha

Hi Lalitha,

The newsletter is the email with the daily updates on our holdings and the stocks picks ;)

best regards !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Jimbo

Quote from: Ramsburg on June 01, 2005, 07:28:59 PM

By some reason, Gmail had put all our mails on the Spam folder, all you have to do is to go to your spam folder on Gmail, select our mails and push the «Not Spam» button.

I don't know why google did that ?? probably because we are using a mass mail script, the same that some junk mailers use ;)
If you have the chance, inform the google helpdesk about that.



Well it looks Gmail did it again.  ???

I haven't been able to receive the daily update for a week. Since I'm using Outlook there isn't a spam folder I had to access my mail box through their web site and move 3SOF newsletter from the spam folder.

Applause Fred for your previous post - it helped. That is the beauty of having a well organized web site - you can find everything you need in no time  ;D .

Thanks

Ramsburg


Really strange...

I've setup a gmail account for testing, and I can receive the newsletter by pop3 (and gmail site)...

Hows the situation now ?
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Goldeneyes

I'm not receiving the newsletter !!!
Wath can I do ?

Regards

Ramsburg

Quote from: Goldeneyes on February 09, 2006, 11:13:36 AM
I'm not receiving the newsletter !!!
Wath can I do ?

Regards

Hi Goldeneyes,

I believe you are using hotmail, could you please check you «junk mail» folder, and see if our daily emails are getting there ?

If thats the case, all you have to do is to mark our email as «not junk».
Other good solution, is to add our email to your contact list ([email protected])

Give me some feedback please ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Goldeneyes

Hello

I just finished to add your email to my contact list...let see if I receive next newsletter.

Regards

brandyjoco

I am NOT getting the newsletter and I am NOT getting the daily updates.  I don't think it is a problem with my spam filtering out them.

Also, I accidentally changed my password ... and now I  don't know what the new one is... what should I do?
Brandyjoco

Goldeneyes

Good day

Effectively I continue to verify that I am not receiver of your newsletter, although to have added your contact to my safe list of the hotmail.  Nor in the electronico garbage nor in the Spam the meeting!  How to proceed? 

Cumprimentos

Ramsburg


Hi again,

I'm not sure why is that happening...
I'm going to make some tweaks on the mail server.

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Goldeneyes

Good afternoon

Efectively something of abnormal person if passes... yesterday only received to newsletter but nothing of nothing today!  It will be convenient to modify my email?  As subscriber it would like to keep me actualizado! 

Cumprimentos


YUNUS

Hi
I'm not gettn newsletter.....
I wanna change my email, tell me how?
Bye
YUNUS