3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

LRLSQ.OB - Penny

Started by JMoney, June 01, 2005, 08:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMoney

NEW YORK, June 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Loral Space & Communications, Ltd. (OTC Bulletin Board: LRLSQ - News) today announced that the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York has approved Loral's Disclosure Statement with respect to its proposed Plan of Reorganization.

It's a decent looking penny to me. I'm a beginner so I'm not real sure on this stocks. Would this be a good one to watch?

AussieTrader

Hey Justin, Nice pick and the proof of that is in the fact that 3Stocks have it on their buy list today. Keep it up.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG


setravis

I will go along with that...placed on my watch em list.
Here a little something I found on it , Justin.
//http://www.stockta.com/cgi-bin/analysis.pl?symb=LRLSQ&num1=1&cobrand=&mode=stock
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

I'm glad I held this when David sold.
I  suppose I should take the profits.
Any thoughts from the members?
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Ramsburg


It's going up with growing volume... apart from the bankrupcy issue, this stock is doing a nice job ;)

congrats setravis !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

Took profits @0.65
to follow our great pickers in CYOS. ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

traderchickee

Thoughts about the bankruptcy issue ???

setravis

This one is up nice this morning...any news out?
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

metro